Wonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

What happened to rickey baxter? Didn't he live here in wynne? A tall black, dumbass, anyone know what happened to him? Did he really catch his wife, messing around on him?
Jo Jo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

He's still around, why don't you ask him! But personally, unless you are involved, don't guess it is any of your business.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Well, I kind of doubt he's going to be real forthcoming if he went to the trouble to cover it up now would he?
Leave him ALONE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

Must have been stopped or busted by him. I know him and his wife they are good people you all are just dumbA**es and want to start crap about people. Grow UP stay off DRUGS and obey the LAW and you would not have any PROBLEMS with him or any other cop you might decide to talk about. HAVE A GOOD DAY! Love ya MR.& MRS BAXTER!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Well, no, I haven't ever been arrested or had any run-ins with him. I actually worked in LE for a few years. I do know that he is not very bright, he's known to plant evidence & lie about his probable cause because he wasn't smart enough to make cases properly and that he was stuck in this area because he's a 3rd stringer that's gone as high as he'll ever go. He's also not the person he wants everybody to think he is & it doesn't surpise me that he'd get caught sooner or later.
Elderly lady 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

A JOB IS A JOB AND YOU'VE GOT TO DO WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO DO

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Actually, you could call ARKANSAS STATE POLICE TROOP D in Forrest City Arkansas and ask to speak with him or his supervisor if you have a problem with him. Otherwise, STFU!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Guest wrote:
Actually, you could call ARKANSAS STATE POLICE TROOP D in Forrest City Arkansas and ask to speak with him or his supervisor if you have a problem with him. Otherwise, STFU!
Well he may be your butthole buddy, but I don't take orders from you and I'm free to speak my mind as I chose to. I always thought he was a shitty example of what a cop stood for and that his methods were just plain wrong and probably illegal. And the ASP-CID boys circle the wagons around their own so I doubt they'd care to hear anything I'd have to say to them. They've been a notoriously corrupt bunch since they were started and didn't even hide it during the Gov. Faubus years. They're whores and their pimps are the the powerful people in AR government & whoever bankroll these government officials. Read a little history on the ASP-CID. Totally seperate bunch from the troopers and in fact old Dale's tried to ruin the careers of some of the Troopers in D!
FUN

Adams, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

I knew his when he was child. They were nice people. They didn't bother anybody. They clung to family. Hmmm, oh yeah, yawl had him and his family shoved into the flatlands, too, but I don't think they were as poor as we were or they didn't appear to be. His sisters got to wear store bought dresses. I thought they were so rich cuz we wore homemade flour sack dresses. The girls were so pretty. Also, they had to read RUN SALLY RUN using yawlz old, torn-up, outdated books, too. Their parents, unlike most of yawl, tried to raise them the best they could. You people know you like to badmouth other folks. If you spent that much time trying to raise your own young'ns, maybe they wouldn't be so hardheaded, thuggish, and whore-ish minded. Spend that time trying to scrape up a few dollars to buy your own kids' school supplies for next year. Try spending your time doing that.

But hey, I'm just FUN from the outer planet Zignon, of the solar system Uh, of the galaxy RUH, sent here on a mission to collect data on your American education system. Why can't some of you brilliant minded boys come up with a way to poke that oil hole; uh, you do like poking, don't yuh?

Uh-oh, now yawl gonna say FUN is somebody else. You leave us Childress people be. We are here despite what you did to us.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Well FUN, for you to be so perfect and educated your first sentence of this post sure is a mess....."I knew his when he was child." I don't have anything against you personally, but if you're going to get on here and talk shit and critize everyone else you could at least proof read your own work. If I have spelled incorrectly, forgive me...I'm not perfect and don't claim to be.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Guest wrote:
Well, no, I haven't ever been arrested or had any run-ins with him. I actually worked in LE for a few years. I do know that he is not very bright, he's known to plant evidence & lie about his probable cause because he wasn't smart enough to make cases properly and that he was stuck in this area because he's a 3rd stringer that's gone as high as he'll ever go. He's also not the person he wants everybody to think he is & it doesn't surpise me that he'd get caught sooner or later.
Don't you all lie about your probably cause?

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Guest wrote:
Well FUN, for you to be so perfect and educated your first sentence of this post sure is a mess....."I knew his when he was child." I don't have anything against you personally, but if you're going to get on here and talk shit and critize everyone else you could at least proof read your own work. If I have spelled incorrectly, forgive me...I'm not perfect and don't claim to be.
but yet your "critizing" that post for his misuse of him/his and telling them to proof read? HAHA, that red line under your words, mean their are misspelled, dumba#@! Right click and cure that problem. That would be criticize.... sound it out.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Well, since you are pointing out errors, you might note that you used the word "their" as in there "there are some misspelled words." I guess that "HAHA" was a little premature! LOL
Bree

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

I dont really see why you are slamming the State Police. Who are you going to call if you have a loved one murdered or you have a meth lab beside your house that you need to be concerned about? What do you think the State Police covers up? NOTHING! They do their job just like other Law Enforcement agencies. Why all the hating?

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

It's not hating lady, it's an observation of one individual not all state policemen. I have been in law enforcement. Their CID unit has been used politically throughout AR history-that's not a secret, read an AR History book. If there's a meth lab beside me, I'll call the appropriate jurisdiction. The ASP-CID division is a seperate group within the chain of command. Dale Arnold is a poor reflection upon the ASP. There are good men & women in law enforcement but there are also those that are in it for the power they like to exert over helpless people. My distaste is for the latter. I very much appreciate the LE officers who work hard to insure our safety.
Wonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Jo Jo wrote:
He's still around, why don't you ask him! But personally, unless you are involved, don't guess it is any of your business.
It's as much my business as, my question is yours, smartass. The reason that I was asking was that, I had heard that the sheriff had been caught by the husband,(a state trooper), having sex with with a black woman on his desk. I haven't seen rickey around, and his wife doesn't work there anymore, so I thought that it may have been them.
Wonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Leave him ALONE wrote:
Must have been stopped or busted by him. I know him and his wife they are good people you all are just dumbA**es and want to start crap about people. Grow UP stay off DRUGS and obey the LAW and you would not have any PROBLEMS with him or any other cop you might decide to talk about. HAVE A GOOD DAY! Love ya MR.& MRS BAXTER!!!
Nope, never been busted by him. DOES he bust ANYBODY? Look at those LITTLE COWBOY BOOTS he wears. YOU KNOW, what they say about a man with little feet.(little penis) LOL, I don't do drugs, never have. Just seen him in bonanza's one day and thought what a pathetic excuse for a state trooper. That was a long while ago.
Wonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Elderly lady 101 wrote:
A JOB IS A JOB AND YOU'VE GOT TO DO WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO DO
So you think that planting evidence and lying, and cheating on your wife, is a job that a state trooper, HAS to do?
Wonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you all lie about your probably cause?
Yes , they ALL lie about most every case they have.
FUN

Adams, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Guest wrote:
In no way am I perfect. I've told you folks I'm the filth or the earth, the snot in your nose, the puke in your mouth, not worth the spit you spit on the ground. That's me-FUN. I've told yawl that time and time again jez like I've told you folks I do not proofread, not to mention I only hunt and peck. FUN can't type-didn't get far enough in school to learn. Oh, and by the way, I sometimes get on here before work. Hehe. My sentence should read I knew his family when he was a child. My mind thinks a bit faster than these old fingers can peck. Now I do proofread my papers; they are worth something. Of course you don't have anything against FUN personally. Why would you? Zigs are sweet, loving people when we're in Earthling mode and when we're not. Hug, hug, kiss, kiss. Why yawl seem to get so perturbed at OLD FUN? I'm jezt a fuzzy kitty. And I'm not going to proofread this either. u gt my drft evytme I sy smthg, thoh, I'm sre.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Wynne Forum right now

Search the Wynne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
released 1 hr guest 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,674
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Mr Saturday 9,121
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Mr Saturday 9,272
curious cases cc jail 6 hr citizenX 2
I need stories about the Spencer family.Does an... (Apr '10) 10 hr the boo 61
stonebrook crew 10 hr nick 7
•••
•••