wondering if anyone knows anything about the robbery at jordens

Posted in the Wynne Forum

nosey person

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 2, 2012
does any one know what happened at jordans next to the shoe factory on sunday night july the22? went by and could not get in because police told me they were closed. was they robbed and was that sweet lady hurt?
LOL

Marion, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2012
there is your answer they was closed .
disagree

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 9, 2012
they were taking pictures and it was NOT time for them to be closed so there smart a@@
Tonya smith

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2012
That sweet lady has a millionaire daughter and I hate it that she has to work in that place! If i was rich there's no way that my momma would work there!! It's sickening that that elderly lady has to work when her daughter lays on her butt and does nothing!
co worker

Forrest City, AR

#5 Aug 14, 2012
know the cashier working that night and she does not have a millionare daughter and she works because she chooses to ...yes the store was robbed but thankfully no one was harmed in the robbery and the lady that was working that night is a very good person and would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it sothank her for doing a great job and having the courage to work there even after facing a armed robber !!!
Dallas

Kemah, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2012
wow
Tonya Smith

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2012
You don't know crap then because mrs matthewsons daughter is a millionaire! Get it right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory Mannis 38 min dogpound 2
Cowgirl boots 2 hr GritnGrind 1
Clay Whaley Jr. (Feb '10) 5 hr still clean ha 8
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 hr Trouser Cough 12,599
Betty bridges-wright 8 hr Friend of hers 1
smh mom of abby fitts...put foot down 10 hr Guest 6
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 11 hr Kiss Kiss Darling 12,895
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE