Shane Mauldin - shot?

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Roe, AR

#1 Nov 17, 2009
Just wondering what happened? My prayers go out to his family & friends.
verysad

Roe, AR

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Anyone have any info?
oh my

Lenoir, NC

#3 Nov 17, 2009
this is so sad! Is he ok, where did this happen and when? prayers r with the family and friends!

Alexander, AR

#4 Nov 17, 2009
Look at Forrest City forum. There is a link there with all the info.

Forrest City, AR

#5 Nov 17, 2009
OH MY

Forrest City, AR

#6 Nov 17, 2009

Cordova, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2009
The arkansas matters doesn't tell whole story
There is more info That's Tina's story
amusing

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2009
guest wrote:
The arkansas matters doesn't tell whole story
There is more info That's Tina's story
HERE'S YOUR SIGN. He's no longer with us to tell his side of it. That's something we'll never know. He took his side with him.
daseha

Wynne, AR

#9 Nov 19, 2009
who?
withheld

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2009
Shayne was a very abusive person. I am not saying he deserved to die but he was an evil person. I witnessed this many times. I am sorry for his mother...she lost her other son a few years back and her husband 5 months ago. Shayne needed help and was unable to get it. He may have taken his side with him but it was an evil side.
summergirl

Kittanning, PA

#11 Nov 20, 2009
withheld wrote:
Shayne was a very abusive person. I am not saying he deserved to die but he was an evil person. I witnessed this many times. I am sorry for his mother...she lost her other son a few years back and her husband 5 months ago. Shayne needed help and was unable to get it. He may have taken his side with him but it was an evil side.
That is definitely your opinion and everyone has one, but he dead for goodness sake so to continue to call someone evil...really? If you really feel for his mother you would keep the words and judgements to yourself, because I can tell you she is hurting more than you can probably can fathom!~~RIP Shayne Mauldin~~
sad

Roe, AR

#12 Nov 20, 2009
summergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is definitely your opinion and everyone has one, but he dead for goodness sake so to continue to call someone evil...really? If you really feel for his mother you would keep the words and judgements to yourself, because I can tell you she is hurting more than you can probably can fathom!~~RIP Shayne Mauldin~~
I agree 100% & my prayers go out to his family & friends.
Loving Family

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2009
withheld wrote:
First, Don't judge unless you are willing to be judged yourself. How many times have you been pissed off at a loved one?
Second, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! Susan's husaband died 3 weeks ago NOT 5 Months. She barly gets to mourn her husband before her son is MURDERED!!!! Yes, Shane had a temper but what person wouldn't when your wife is PHYSCO. I've witnessed several events were she wouldn't let him get two feet away from him. She was possesive and is a damn liar.

Things are stil under investagation. WE WILL GET THE TRUTH AND PEOPLE WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!!!

What makes you say this? Were you a personal friend? Or are you just an idiot?

Yes, I'm family. Yes I'm hurt. But when someone is murdered they damn sure don't deserve idiots talking shit about them when they have no chance to defend themselves. So here I am defending my family!!!! Like it or not that is what family does.

Shayne was a wonderful son and a devotred father. His mother and son is absolutly devesated by this. And at some point his son is going to search the interenet to get information regarding his father and he is going to see some idiot talking out of their ass!!! I guess the last thing I have to say to you is how would you feel if someone got on here and talked crap about you when you die? Think about that!!!!!

Rest in peace Shayne. We will have your murderer(s) brought to justice. We love you and miss you more than anyone will ever realize.
autumn2010

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2009
is shayne from wynne who is this person when did it happen??? yes it is sad hate it for his family may god bless them all... esp. the little boy involved now has no father..so sad
really

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2009
anyone hate it for HER family? "esp. the boy that almost lost his....mom."?
how about you just dont beat your wife? how about u be the bigger person, even if she is "psycho" and you just walk away? wow...there's a thought.
bug

Little Rock, AR

#16 Nov 22, 2009
justice wuz served thanks tina.u did what had 2 be dun 4 u an ur son>.THANKS
summergirl

Kittanning, PA

#17 Nov 22, 2009
justice served really? Shayne took his side to the grave all you really know is what she wants known. Did you see him lay a hand on her? Were you there? No, neither was I...talk about someone walking away...that is a two way street...he wasn't the one pulling the gun now was he?? He wasn't the one with his finger on the trigger??? So seriously you people who are just popping off about justice don't know the first thing about it. There was no justice served for either party, just a ton of heartache. We are not here to judge...it is not our place. I feel for Shayne's family...her family is still intact they have each other to lean on, so no I do not hate it for her family because her son did not almost lose his mom...son and mom were both armed according to the news which btw would be her story.
autumn2010 you and your family are in my prayers...terrible tragedy and I hope and pray your family gets the answers they deserve!

Longview, TX

#18 Nov 22, 2009
I feel sorry for Shayne's mother. But I also remember him beating on one of his girlfriends in high school.

Little Rock, AR

#19 Nov 22, 2009
Don't know them, but read the story. They sure as hell had a lot of assualt weapons around the house!
summergirl

Kittanning, PA

#20 Nov 23, 2009
Guest wrote:
I feel sorry for Shayne's mother. But I also remember him beating on one of his girlfriends in high school.
Ummm..high school was 20+ years ago, doesn't mean a person can't change...funny how judgemental people never let a person change! I have said before I don't know him or his wife, but do know there are 2 sides to every story and he sure can't tell his. Everyone keeps saying he could've walked away...well so could she. If you read the story which says they were fighting in the bedroom, but then he was found in the foyer...sounds like hmmm...he might have been trying to leave. All I am saying is there is usually never just one person at fault in any situation like this, but he is gone and I really hate that people on here keeping bashing him because like autumn2010 says his son might read all this one day. How would each of you like your children hearing or reading stuff like this about you? Please people think before you speak because you can't unscramble eggs! Everyone involved his hurting, but I know for sure his family is in 2 years time his mom has buried both her sons and a husband, and now there is his son without a dad. So before you want to voice your harsh, hateful opinions please think about who really gains from that... NO ONE! Those kind of remarks are for your own selfishness which makes you NONE BETTER than what you are calling him to begin with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Mark 34,543
Rock of earl 2 hr The one 1
Ashley B. 3 hr dont appreciate fake 3
Girls high school softball 6 hr Guest 45
bumps 6 hr the real jessika ... 10
Married Man 13 hr Stephanie Addison 34
Word Game (Oct '10) 15 hr luci 2,180

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance