Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#16610 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Since January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, the net change jobs has been negative (-1.3 million), while 5.7 million workers and dependents have been awarded disability and a whopping 15.1 million have been added to the food stamp rolls.
"A total of 46,670,373 Americans are now on food stamps," according to the minority side of the Senate Budget Committee. "The food stamp program has doubled in size since 2008 and quadrupled since 2001."
And the government program isn't cheap: "Spending on food stamps alone is projected to reach $770 billion over the next decade."
This came from the same page you cut and pasted above, why did you leave this part out?

As the chart shows, between April-June 2012 (the most recent three month block for which government data is available), only 200,000 jobs have been created

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/more-amer...
arKAYAKansas

Euless, TX

#16612 Oct 11, 2012
If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.
curious

Ash Flat, AR

#16614 Oct 12, 2012
Parasite wrote:
The reason no one is applying for jobs is that they don't have to work as long as there are people willing to work and pay taxes for food stamp people to live on.
Only one flaw with your asssesment. There arent enough working & producing (makers) to TAX (rob)enough from to pay the Parasites (takers). So the US goverment borrows 40 cents of every dollar it spends. We have too many takers and not enough makers.
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

#16615 Oct 12, 2012
If any Libtards still plan to vote for obummer you need to read this first

http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/10/c...
James

Portland, OR

#16616 Oct 12, 2012
NoLibs wrote:
The problem is that the libtards LIKE the Kenyan's being a lying, cheating, stealing, card-carrying communist.

Blytheville, AR

#16617 Oct 12, 2012
Watching Joe Biden make a fool of himself last night reminded me of Proverbs 29:9 "When a wise man argues with a foolish man, the fool only gets angry or laughs, and there is no peace and quiet."

Washington DC

#16618 Oct 12, 2012
NoLibs wrote:
Michael Savage, who accused Hillary Clinton of hating white people, beckoned for the deportation of Muslims, and written books with titles like Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder and The Death of the White Male.

Got it right, when he said;

"SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO VOTE"

Washington DC

#16619 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Watching Joe Biden make a fool of himself last night reminded me of Proverbs 29:9 "When a wise man argues with a foolish man, the fool only gets angry or laughs, and there is no peace and quiet."
Evidently it makes the "foolish man" very thirsty also, an on occasion, gulp his water.
thekenyanisscrew ed

United States

#16620 Oct 12, 2012
Times/Bay News 9/Herald exclusive Florida poll: Romney 51, Obama 44

Published Thursday, October 11, 2012

Barack Obama's lackluster debate performance last week has dramatically altered the presidential race in Florida, with Mitt Romney opening up a decisive 7 percentage point lead, according to a new Tampa Bay Times/Bay News 9/Miami Herald poll.

The survey conducted this week found 51 percent of likely Florida voters supporting Romney, 44 percent backing Obama and 4 percent undecided. That's a major shift from a month ago when the same poll showed Obama leading 48 percent to 47 percent and a direct result of what Obama himself called a "bad night" at the first debate.

The debate prompted 5 percent of previously undecided voters and 2 percent of Obama backers to move to Romney. Another 2 percent of Obama supporters said they are now undecided because of the debate.

"There's no question in my mind that debate made people stand up and pay attention, and it really wiped away any questions people had about Romney, whether they were undecided or soft for Obama," said Brad Coker of Mason-Dixon Polling & Research, which conducted the poll for the Times and its media partners.

Across the board, from who is better suited to improve the economy, to who will protect Medicare, to looking out for the middle-class, to handling foreign policy, likely Florida voters now favor the former Massachusetts governor over the president.

"It's a very big shift since the debate, and where the shifts are taking place are very, very interesting because they are the types of shifts you see in Florida when something starts to break one way or another," said Coker, likening it to when Ronald Reagan shot past Jimmy Carter in 1980.
know your neighbor

Van Buren, AR

#16621 Oct 12, 2012

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16622 Oct 12, 2012
"The Romney-Ryan Plan To Obliterate Medicaid."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/10...
Hog Heaven

Mountain Pine, AR

#16623 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Yeah, sort of like arguing with Barn and all of his "LMAO" and his retorts that have nothing to do with the subject or his cut and pastes that try to change the subject after he's been proven the fool. Barn creates a lot of characters on here, who knew he was also Joe Biden. It wouldn't surprise me if Biden spent most of his time on Topix.

Washington DC

#16624 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
I was reminded of Romney shooting off his mouth immediately after the Benghazi attack":

Seest thou a man [that is] hasty in his words?[there is] more hope of a fool than of him."

Proverbs 29:20

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#16625 Oct 12, 2012
ET wrote:
I'm going to vote for Romney because he's white. That's how Obama was elected anyway. Pure Racist ignorance
Cause only black people voted for obama right? Moron
what

Mountain Pine, AR

#16626 Oct 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reminded of Romney shooting off his mouth immediately after the Benghazi attack":
Seest thou a man [that is] hasty in his words?[there is] more hope of a fool than of him."
Romney's not the one who hastily, and foolishly to the entire world, said that the attack was because of a YouTube video when they knew it wasn't.

Washington DC

#16627 Oct 12, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's not the one who hastily, and foolishly to the entire world, said that the attack was because of a YouTube video when they knew it wasn't.
The same can be said for President Obama'

In fact, Obama called the assault "an act of terror" in remarks on Sept. 12

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Whodunit

Jonesboro, AR

#16630 Oct 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, both Romney and Ryan were arguing with idiots
Disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#16631 Oct 12, 2012
URtheracistmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
No, black people and idiot wiggers who convinced themselves that voting for a proven loser just because of his race was necessary to prove that they were not racists. Duh.
Most voted for him because we hoped for the real America, Obama spoke of hopes and dreams, he just hasn't carried through with his promises. We wanted him to succeed, he wanted to see the world, golf and visit with celebrities.

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#16632 Oct 12, 2012
URtheracistmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
No, black people and idiot wiggers who convinced themselves that voting for a proven loser just because of his race was necessary to prove that they were not racists. Duh.
I am not a wigger or black and I still voted for him and guess what I will again this year too! We dont need a republican that is going to make the rich richer and the poor poorer! DUH! S.A.
Disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#16634 Oct 12, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text>But be smart this time. It's as through obama speaks and it puts everybody in a trance. This man only cares about your vote. He isn't worry about making things better. When all our taxes go up in january(taxameggen).You will see. His main reason for staying in office he doesn't want to give up all his spending, all his vacations, all his traveling and all those vacation. Think about that before you go vote. Obama has to go.
Obama has to go? Name a popular vacation spot that he hasn't gone to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 8 min Monroe County Res... 10,609
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 10 min Monroe County Res... 10,677
capital murder 11 min guest 55
Wjhs cheer squad 49 min Guest 2
Lil' Hays. 2 hr AMEN 12
mds 3 hr haha 1
missing you 5 hr Guest 19
Stingers Coach 9 hr Past Stinger 9
Wynne Dating
Find my Match