Who got shot

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Where?

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
I live in Cherry Valley and haven't heard any shooting in Cherry Valley.

Charleston, MS

#4 Jan 8, 2013
i wonder if it has anything to do with that woman missing? i heard sirens but didn't see anything....

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I heard some people talking about it earlier. Prob just crackhead rumers.
citizen

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
ralph minton got shot by his step dad an he is n the med.
Casper

Brinkley, AR

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Please pray for Ralph and his family!!!!!!!!!

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Who had the wreck?
Stevie

Memphis, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Sheila Karow, she wrecked on the 5th and was reported missing but nobody searches for her. A bypasser found her...not the sheriff department. My friends wife is dead and could have been saved.
RIP SHEILA...WE LOVE YOU!

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
The shooting is real. I don't know anything about it but someone I know lives right near there and heard it.

“Ta Da I'm here !”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Where was the wreck that they could not fine the lady??? Was her husband with her??? That sounds a little strange to me.
Burt

Wynne, AR

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Stevie wrote:
Sheila Karow, she wrecked on the 5th and was reported missing but nobody searches for her. A bypasser found her...not the sheriff department. My friends wife is dead and could have been saved.
RIP SHEILA...WE LOVE YOU!
Stevie your an idiot,maybe if the cherry valley officer had arrested her that night she would have been in jail with her husband.She was last seen on camera headed south From Cherry Valley Exxon somewhere she turned around get your facts straight there buddy. She was was found north of Cherry Valley by a man and his family that have traveled that road everyday since accident and didnt see it till yesterday when their child thought see saw something and they stopped and looked. Hell the State Police Helicopter didnt see it from the air Scuba Steve.
no doubt

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 9, 2013
these are dark days indeed............
My goodness

Marion, AR

#14 Jan 9, 2013
It was nobody's fault, every time something happens people want to blame. Her time on this earth was over. She's is a better place, she went to her real home. She is with our father being pampered, loved, cared for. She has no more worries no more tears. Thank you father for taking her suffering from her. Be with her family til there time to go home and be with her in Jesus name aman.

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Burt wrote:
<quoted text>Stevie your an idiot,maybe if the cherry valley officer had arrested her that night she would have been in jail with her husband.She was last seen on camera headed south From Cherry Valley Exxon somewhere she turned around get your facts straight there buddy. She was was found north of Cherry Valley by a man and his family that have traveled that road everyday since accident and didnt see it till yesterday when their child thought see saw something and they stopped and looked. Hell the State Police Helicopter didnt see it from the air Scuba Steve.
Hopefully the police were out searching for this woman instead of at the races. Didn't they have races on Sunday?
scary

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Coming to the aid of all citizens is the job of the law. Don't you think, Dumb Luck?

I think it's easy enough to find out when the helicopters were called. Did they call the off duty officers to help? Hmmmmm I think there was a little slack in the contact chain. This lady was in need of help way before the accident and was overlooked by the CCSD. Sitting in jail would be a great alternative to laying in the morgue according to her family. I guess she wasn't worth your time deputies. What a scary, horrible night for that poor woman as she waited to be rescued. Don't you imagine your faces crossed her mind as she waited on you to pull her out to safety?
citizen

Mesquite, TX

#18 Jan 9, 2013
I heard she sniffed bath salts and tried to eat the steering wheel . he'll you talk about finding her she said she was at fitz. crossing locked in a camper. It was just a matter of time look at it this way that's an extra bed space for someone else in prison
Everybody crazy

Marion, AR

#19 Jan 9, 2013
She was being looked for by everybody. Why blame did y'all see where she wrecked? It's tragic it's no ones fault. Please people give it a rest. Her family is not playing the blame game, why are you. Just stop please let us grieve.
Concerned

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2013
citizen wrote:
ralph minton got shot by his step dad an he is n the med.
ralph minton in now a parapaletic thanks to his step dad.
Concerned

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Of course I mean parapalegic. Just wanted to give an update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 51 min Sarah Hill 37,286
Word Game (Oct '10) 5 hr luci 2,880
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr luci 20,827
Three word game (Feb '09) 6 hr luci 668
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 hr luci 17,803
My best friend is missing! Do anyone kniw Jeffr... 16 hr Dr Phil 2
Unsolved murders (May '12) 23 hr Cousin of daniel ... 122

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance