say no

Wynne, AR

#1 Nov 23, 2010
is this all you guys have to do is cook meth and shake and bake ,all these old pill poppers and weed somkers from the 70s need to grow up we have kids out there and im sure you have grandkids
Buckwheat Nappy

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2010
say no wrote:
is this all you guys have to do is cook meth and shake and bake ,all these old pill poppers and weed somkers from the 70s need to grow up we have kids out there and im sure you have grandkids
Uh, you just described the entire nation of America and much of the world.

“If it feels good, do it...”

Since: Jun 10

Out in the country,

#3 Nov 23, 2010
I'm not a product of the 70's.

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Let's see here ... the ONLY meth-heads in AR are old people? No, it's quite the opposite. Too, meth and weed are entirely different conversations
ZzzZzZzzZzzzZz

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 23, 2010
legalize all drugs.

let the people who have no self control, kill themselves off.

would save the nation billions.

only problem is what would all the cops do, oh i know, protect our borders.
Truth

Ida, LA

#6 Aug 26, 2011
Buckwheat Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you just described the entire nation of America and much of the world.
Speak for yourself Nappy ! I never have and never will. Raised my kids to understand DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME !

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2011
Hello Truth,
Do we have children now? Did you raise them to understand anything at all? Maybe should have had a little more discipline involved on them AND yourself.
Dman

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 27, 2011
Took a long time to grow up, but I finally did. I realized in order to get ahead in life and stay there you need to be in total control. Don't get it twisted. I know Wynne has nothing to offer and there's very little to do. So I understand why so many people get high(smoke weed). Meth, that's a whole different conversation reserved mostly for those of caucasion persuasion. Crack on the other hand has no racial boundaries. There no way you can win with either of those two drugs. They seem to drain what little life Wynne does have. Just ride around and look at your friends. You can definitely tell a difference between your weed smokers, meth addicts, & crackheads.
The big guy

Frisco, TX

#9 Dec 21, 2011
To all who think wynne has nothing to offer leave we don't need u around here wynne is home and to all dope heads ur losers ur nothen u are the reason we (wynne) have a bad rep life is what u make it if u want to be something u do right !!!!!!
funny

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Hey
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 16, 2012
All towns have good and bad things in them!!
toto

Forrest City, AR

#12 May 16, 2012
Wynne is a giant pile of dog doo!
toto

Forrest City, AR

#13 May 16, 2012
P.s. I hate wynne now all you stupid rednecks will get on here and say well why don't you leave then and my reply shall be buck you fother mucker why don't you drop dead!
Seriously

United States

#14 May 30, 2012
Wow!! Don't forget about Vanndale!!! All those people are messed up and the highlight of their day is to go pilfering at night with their little flashlights!!!
DOG man

Conway, AR

#15 Jun 3, 2012
People of wynne...u no longer have to live in fear....im dog man....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conner W. 6 hr Heard 2
Always Curious 8 hr guest 4
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 9 hr Guest 148
New Judge 17 hr guest 4
City of fruits and nuts 20 hr guest 2
Plate lunch 23 hr guest 16
Word Game (Oct '10) Thu luci 984

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance