Pregnant High School Girls..
IKnowHer

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey there's girl at cc high that got pregs at 16 had the baby, now the school let's her be a cheerleader and in the bb homecoming court!?? I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be a moral representative of the school? Guess I was wrong......
Yes, you are wrong. She is a damn good mother, daughter, sister, student, & cheerleader. And for her to do all the things she does with NO child support from the pos father & no government help, I'd say she's doing just fine & you are one overly jealous person. She raises her own child & She's a wonderful person with a good heart so don't judge her before you KNOW her. That baby is her life.
Wearing it NATURAL

Kiana, AK

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Many babies who were raised by single mothers have grown up to be very good people. Some are quite influential and have risen to the top, as in Barrack Obama and Oprah Winfrey. GOD has a purpose for all of us and I mean ALL of us. Just like Bishop T.D. Jakes said, GOD knew you before your great grandpappy ever decided to ask your great grandmammy out on a first date. HE already had you in mind and had a purpose for you. And please eep in mind, folks, that GOD's thoughts are nowhere near your thoughts. GOD will take the very least and make him or her the very best. GOD likes using people who mankind thinks of as second-class citizens. HE likes to take those whom you folks laugh at, badmouth, hurt, despise/abhor, don't want to live in the midst of or to be around, etc. and use those folks for HIS greatness and to be witness of HIM and HIS power. HE knew and had a purpose for those little bastard children before their parents knew each other.

It' a wonderful thought that GOD is 'THE GOD', the Omnipotent ONE, and not mankind. It's good to know that GOD is the 'I AM' who owns heaven.
Seeing both sides

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2012
girls get looked down and punished for what has happened.. the guys nope nothing most of the time. but then when the children have grown up the dads are dead beats. yes getting pregant at a young age is not the smartest thing a young child could do. But the more we say its wrong the more babies are going to be having babies. But congrats may not be the smartest thing to say but what do you say you just ruined your life no.. you just made your life a lot harder but child i know you will make it through this and will be a very proud parents once you get older. but childern mess up but you should also look at the parents of the child thats having the child how are they handling it. but the more we say its wrong the more young teens are going to be scared to come to the parents and tell them what has happened which is punsishing there child. we need to think are nation was made by women having children at 13 and 14 years old. and that was not that long ago. my grand mother was one of this women and yes it was hard but it also made her a stronger women. im not saying its right but im also saying we shouldnt treat these young teen the same way we treat peole that rape another person. yes its not the smartest descion in the world but it is theres and who are we to jugde. they have anough problems on there on with out us bad mouthing them and looking down on them. we are all the people and we should treat each other like that. that is the main problem in wynne that everyone thinks there better than the person that stands to the left or right of them and there not. they are the same. we deal with the cards we are dealt. remember that everyon elives the life they want. dont jugde.
#24 Aug 2, 2012
amen!
Was a Mom at a Young Age

Kiana, AK

#25 Aug 2, 2012
Seeing both sides wrote:
1. girls get looked down and punished for what has happened.. the guys nope nothing most of the time.
1. MY RESPONSE) The girls are the ones who make the final decision if not raped, which 99% of the time is not the case. The females have the goods that are in demand. They have the jewel. They own the key that locks or unlocks the door to that wanted jewel; no one can enter inside without her giving the guy the key that fits inside the keyHOLE. Once she gives up the key that penetrates the HOLE, one can get what they want and leave, for SHE GAVE HIM, not he took it, the key to the HOLE's entrance. She said that it's OK to get what you want and that there are no strings attached. She's pretty much saying that she will bear the burden of the consequences of GIVING up the key to the HOLE of the precious jewel in demand. SHE CHOSE TO GIVE IT UP.
2. but then when the children have grown up the dads are dead beats.
2. MY RESPONSE) Yes they are if they do not have the decency to be married to the mother and provide for the child/ren.
3. yes getting pregant at a young age is not the smartest thing a young child could do.
3. MY RESPONSE) Exactly, as it's one of the worse things to do in this day and age especially with the nation and economy as it is.
4. But the more we say its wrong the more babies are going to be having babies.
4. MY RESPONSE) Again, exactly. They become very curious when we constantly tell them NO to certain things and behaviors such as constantly tellinbg to say NO to drugs. It seems the more we tell them to say NO, the more kids start experimenting and using. WE adults don't seem to get that.
5. But congrats may not be the smartest thing to say but what do you say you just ruined your life no.. you just made your life a lot harder but child i know you will make it through this and will be a very proud parents once you get older. but childern mess up but you should also look at the parents of the child thats having the child how are they handling it.
5. MY RESPONSE) You're right-their life is not ruined but it will be more difficult to do what they may want to do such as to get an education & find a good spouse. Most often, like momma like daughter. Whorish momma, whorish daughter, USUALLY.
6. but the more we say its wrong the more young teens are going to be scared to come to the parents and tell them what has happened which is punsishing there child.
6. MY RESPONSE) I don't know about that one. The parenst will find out in short order.
7. we need to think are nation was made by women having children at 13 and 14 years old. and that was not that long ago. my grand mother was one of this women and yes it was hard but it also made her a stronger women.
7. MY RESPONSE) The two time lines are so very different. It's hard to compare the two. Education wasn't important back then. The word wasn't as global. There was more common sense back THEN.
8. im not saying its right but im also saying we shouldnt treat these young teen the same way we treat peole that rape another person. yes its not the smartest descion in the world but it is theres and who are we to jugde.
8. MY RESPONSE) We're too quick to use the word 'judge'. Children must be taught. That's why they have parents.
9. they have anough problems on there on with out us bad mouthing them and looking down on them.
9. Actually, kids shouldn't have PROBLEMS. the parents should be there to problem solve. Kids shouldn't have to worry.
10. we are all the people and we should treat each other like that. that is the main problem in wynne that everyone thinks there better than the person that stands to the left or right of them and there not. they are the same. we deal with the cards we are dealt. remember that everyon elives the life they want. dont jugde.
10. MY RESPONSE) No, people are not the same; we are all individuals. No one is better than the other, however.
My response is within the quote.
Seeing both sides

Ida, LA

#26 Aug 6, 2012
Was a Mom at a Young Age wrote:
<quoted text>
My response is within the quote.
"8. im not saying its right but im also saying we shouldnt treat these young teen the same way we treat peole that rape another person. yes its not the smartest descion in the world but it is theres and who are we to jugde.
8. MY RESPONSE) We're too quick to use the word 'judge'. Children must be taught. That's why they have parents."

So true..

Ida, LA

#27 Aug 17, 2012
Some parents do provide birth control (1), ad-quit christian knowledge, and support, they still get pregnant
YEA YEA

Little Rock, AR

#28 Aug 18, 2012
Do not Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most women gap open their legs and the guy shoves in his dick, oops, I mean his penis. Do you think most women are artificially inseminated? Well, allow me to enlighten you-they aren't. Most human beings reproduce via sexual intercourse.
2. When you and your partner have sex, the only ones who feel the thrill would be you two. Right? Or do you think your neighbors get the feel. Again, let me enligthen you-you two are the only ones grunting and screaming for a few seconds.
3. Most often when kids are produced it is by way of sexual intercourse. Right? They are not produced via blowing your nose or the like. It's sex between two people of the opposite sex. If it's the right time of the month for the woman, when the male shoves in his pole and squirts his semen into the female's vagina, one of those many sperms will swim, swim, swim and find its way to her egg and soon the egg becomes fertilized. When it's time for her next menstrual period and she misses, most likely she's been impregnated. Usually it takes nine months before the results is born, then she'll have to care for that result at least for the next eighteen years and probably for the rest of her life and often alone without the guy cuz he's off to the next cow to get more free milk and dropping his seed. So, the female has to raise the bastard child, if she's not married to the male, alone or with help from family and the government.
4. Now, after all of that, what makes you think it's the school's responsibility to teach your youngnz about sex? See how easy it just was for me to teach you because apparently you didn't know that bit of info.
5. I watch the news daily and I observe you folks. I see and hear what you do, not to mention how much your kids tell. Uh-oh, watch it Nappy cuz they'll think you are a teacher saying stuff like that. They don't have sense enough to know kids tell on parents by their behavior. Hehe. I saw and heard on the news that folks like yawl were out late at night at a certain theatre to watch a certain movie about a couple of weeks ago and had their babies with them. It's not difficult to see what you folks do or to know what you value and how much morals you teach your youngnz. YOU are your kids' first teacher. Again, YOU teach them about SEX. Without sex, we wouldn't be here.
6. Most of you folks are not married. You have kids by different men and aren't married to any of them. You just shack up. Your kids have to go from house to house and from one set of rules to next set. More and more grandparents have to raise the kids, the results of that 5 seconds. No need to get angry at
old Nappy. ;-) Believe me, sweetheart, Nappy knows a whole more about your actions and your kids than you think. Hehe, again.
Hey, WTF, do you get it now? Well, do you, sweetie?
YOU FOLKS? What EXACTLY DO U MEAN BY THAT? SOUNDS A BIT RACISTS TO ME!!! IF IT IS MEANT THAT WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK AT ALL DIFFERENT CULTURES AND THE WAY THEY RISE THEIR CHILDERN IS NOT JUST "YOU FOLKS DOING THIS" IS EVERYBODY!!!
bob john smith

Bowie, MD

#29 Aug 18, 2012
if you got pregnant during high school your just stupid. Like Do Not Worry said, the girl is the one who opens her legs, Both agree on having sex but if the girl just wants to be a wh*re then she will let the the bf fu*k her,and stop saying "if the dad would just help" or "he left" WHO chose him as the dad?? Most girls just keep getting dumber and dumber each day. At high school, i hear this stupid wh*re say im pregnant im gonna have a baby the and her idiotic friends giggling and saying congratulations, well the same girl 9 months later complains saying the father of the child doesn't want to take responsibility and that she works everyday,can't go out anymore. She should be saying im glad my parents are nice enough to still take care of me and my child. I hear that the school financially helps and so do other organization,you SHOULDN'T get special treatment for being stupid. And if it was planned that just makes you even stupider. Stupid teen moms deserve what they
Times Have Changed

Kiana, AK

#30 Aug 19, 2012
YEA YEA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FOLKS? What EXACTLY DO U MEAN BY THAT? SOUNDS A BIT RACISTS TO ME!!! IF IT IS MEANT THAT WHY YOU SHOULD LOOK AT ALL DIFFERENT CULTURES AND THE WAY THEY RISE THEIR CHILDERN IS NOT JUST "YOU FOLKS DOING THIS" IS EVERYBODY!!!
What EXACTLY do I mean by 'YOU FOLKS? I mean EXACTLY what I said, "YOU FOLKS". It matters not to me what it sounds like to you. And I've not a clue how others 'RISE' their children.
proud mom

Little Rock, AR

#31 Aug 23, 2012
everyone talks bad about the girls why? is it cause they are carrying the baby and big baby bump it not just there fault it the 15 16 17 dad fault too babies are blessings i know many of young parents that are better then some of the older parents out here im 21 years of age my child is to im graduated for highschool have a full time job no government help single mom and on my way to get my nursing degree now what do you think about that to everyone that just sits around and bash people all day! this world not going down hill cause of miracles being boring everyday it is beacause of people have nothing better to do then just look down on people other then giving love and a pat on the back for the people that does a great job not all is good but not all is bad are you better then them to sit behind someone and talk about a topix if you think so well way to go for you
Jessica

Wynne, AR

#32 Sep 6, 2012
Not a damn thing is wrong with being 16 and pregnant IF you can support the kid. And you wanna sit on your ass and say its only the girl's fault? Hell no. It takes two to make a kid. Who cares if the woman opens her legs? He guy shoved something in. Stfu dumb ass. Grow the hell up and stop talking shit about kids. Act your age NOT our shoe size! Damn.
yea trick its me

United States

#33 Sep 7, 2012
Nobody but god can judge pregnant teens & no one is judging your nasty grown up mouths but you sit here and talk about role models...who does that..it just has to be some sick mf going around fkng teenagers lol with no morals of his own!
Jessica

Wynne, AR

#34 Sep 8, 2012
Just shut the hell up until you walk in their shoes. You're going to hell when most of them will go to Heaven. SCREW YOU.
KidLolli

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Teen pregnancy is not the girls fault or just the boys. You should know that. All this talk about parents teaching certain things, did your parents teach you anything? Manners? How to act right? And not like your raised in a barn. They got pregnant, so what? It's not the right thing to do but things happen, noone is perfect. The bible says that judging day will come, why don't you STOP judging and leave that to the man upstairs. You people are lown down to talk about teens and their children. You have no right. As far as that goes school has nothing to do with it anyways, if they dont listen to parents why would they care what teachers have to say? They wont. Leave it alone. If they want to be parents let them. Sure you want them in college and with a man and kids after marrige. But as life goes, its not always fair and we dont get what we want. Take some advice from me, leave people and their lives alone. I don't care pregnant, married, black, white, we are all people and we ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

Wynne, AR

#36 Sep 27, 2012
She's one stupid black.
someone

Searcy, AR

#37 Sep 27, 2012
here is something for all the young ones to consider. you know our health department offers very cheap PLANNED PARENTHOOD things, like BIRTH CONTROL! you damn females can't expect a man do to anything for you. he's not going to wrap it before he taps it because you asked. YOU WOMEN HAVE TO STAND UP! GET ON BIRTH CONTORL! ITS CHEAP & IT PREVENTS PREGNANCY!!!
& yea i'm a girl. I'm 21 & have been on the Depo Provera shot since I was 15 when you have a baby, girl. Think about all the money & time you have wasted away with your life. I'm not saying my life is better because i don't have kids, but it actually is. because i have dogs & they are the best children around, because you can leave them home & you don't have to hear them cry or bad mouth you when they grow up because you don't know how to properly raise a child yet. sorry, but i'm not sorry that you ruined your life because you didn't properly educate yourself on the options you had.& no i didn't get on birth contorl because i was sexually active, i got on it to control a horrible period. so thanks.
Jessica

Wynne, AR

#38 Sep 30, 2012
Kids don't ruin your lives. They may make it a little harder, but not ruin. You wouldn't know so just shut up.
someone

United States

#39 Oct 2, 2012
well duh Jessica, i don't want to know, obviously why im on birth control like a responsible person who would rather have a planned pregnancy than an unexpected one. and from what i know most teen mom's can't stand something about their life, weather, their baby's daddy, not having a social life, or the lack of sleep they're getting. whatever reason pregnancy and children just sound absolutely horrible.
KidLolli

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Oct 11, 2012
someone wrote:
well duh Jessica, i don't want to know, obviously why im on birth control like a responsible person who would rather have a planned pregnancy than an unexpected one. and from what i know most teen mom's can't stand something about their life, weather, their baby's daddy, not having a social life, or the lack of sleep they're getting. whatever reason pregnancy and children just sound absolutely horrible.
Noone asked for your input. Don't go duhing anyone. We don't care if your pregnancy is planned or accidental. What you just said was rude and uncalled for. Maybe she wanted to have a child, maybe she didn't is that any of YOUR buisness? No. Is it your place to judge? And your piece of info about teen mom' s not being able to stand something about their lives? Did she say she was miserable? NO. She said her baby is a blessing. Therefore you have no buisness judging. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the smell go? 7 min Guest 32
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 36 min Vector aka Victor... 22,420
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 39 min Vector aka Victor... 18,682
Living with someone for free 1 hr Work 3
Lady Jacket VB 1 hr Chad Glenn 11
J&J wilson 2 hr Chad Glenn 8
Whitney Smith Caubble 2 hr Guest 13

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance