Pregnant High School Girls..

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Guest-Guest

Forrest City, AR

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Why are almost some of these young High School girls getting pregnant. Its like they just have nothing better to do and just decide to get pregnant.

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I'm sure they think that,, hey I'm goin to get pregnant!! Dumb ass!!
ohno

Forrest City, AR

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Actually, it sounds legit
hmm

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Have you watched tv lately? It's all shows about kids getting pregnant. They make it out to be the "cool" thing and some form of entertainment, no wonder there's a spike in babies having babies..

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Hey there's girl at cc high that got pregs at 16 had the baby, now the school let's her be a cheerleader and in the bb homecoming court!?? I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be a moral representative of the school? Guess I was wrong......

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey there's girl at cc high that got pregs at 16 had the baby, now the school let's her be a cheerleader and in the bb homecoming court!?? I thought cheerleaders were supposed to be a moral representative of the school? Guess I was wrong......
Yes, you are wrong ... you're thinking of the 1940s
ohno

Forrest City, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2012
You should be right. It's embarrassing
Guest-For Guest

Forrest City, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Hey I guess its the new style.. Once you get pregnant everybody starts Congratulating you like its a great Honor to be Pregnant at the age of 15 16 or 17.. You see girls on facebook posting pictures of their pregnancy and everybody likes it. SO I guess some parents dont mind their child getting pregnant
Had my daughter at 17

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 28, 2012
First of all yea some girls do get pregnant on Purpose but this isn't a new thing. And not all of them do. If you do your research, teen pregnancies have actually dropped the difference is, we are in a small town! Everybody notices things they wouldn't in a bigger town! and babies are blessings regardless of age, I'm 19 and I'm a great mom! My baby is my world! I loved my child from the moment I found out i was going to have a baby and a new life is something to celebrate and share with others. Of course I posted it on Facebook! Sure my family was
Disappointed in the beginning, but what could they really do? What happens happens and there's no point being upset about something you can't change. I wouldn't hang having my baby for the world, my family hasn't known love like they do now thanks to my child. I will encourage her when she's older to be safe so she doesn't have some of the difficulties I've had, but most of the teen pregnancies wouldn't occur if Parents would be realistic and see that if their kid wants to had sex, they will. No matter what they say. So if your smart and provide your child with methods of safe sex, like condoms and birth control, they will most likely use them. The kids that don't are the ones that have to sneak around their parents and theyre the ones who get pregnant.

Ps, being a parent is an honor no matter how
Old you are.
Had my daughter at 17

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 28, 2012
*change not hang.
Had My 1st Child At 15

Pembroke, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
Some things to consider:

1. Will you finish your education with an advanced college degree?
2. If not, how do you intend to provide for your child?
3. Do you intend the government to act as the child's parents and provide for it?
4. Do you expect to get welfare, HUD, foodstamps, free medical gov medical care, etc.?
5. Will you provide your own child's school supplies and Christmas gifts, or will you have your hand out?
6. Who will watch your child when you want to go out with your friends?
7. What will you do when your child cries all night and you won't have a clue what is wrong or what to do?
8. Before your child is born, will you start him or her a college fund? College tuition is quite expensive.
9. If your child doesn't go to and finish college, what kind of life do you think it will have?
10. Will you have a house/home with a yard and grass and trees to raise your child in or will you raise it in a two-bit apartment looking at the walls with no place to play?
11. Will you life insurance for you and your child?
12. Will you be capable of helping your child with schoolwork?
13. Will you be willing to give up your life to raise your child properly?
14. Will you be working a minimum wage or $10 an hour job? Those won't provide very well.
15. Will you keep a clean house for your child?
16. Will you use profanity in front of your child or allow others to do it?
17. Will you smoke or use drugs?
18. Will you work outside the home?
19. Will you teach your child values/morals?
20. Will you be able to teach your child soe common sense?
21. Will your child's father be present in the home, also?
22. Will your child's father care enough to want to marry you and take care of both you and your child until death do you part or will he just want the free milk you have to offer?

Those are just some things to think about.
iceman

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Guest-For Guest wrote:
Hey I guess its the new style.. Once you get pregnant everybody starts Congratulating you like its a great Honor to be Pregnant at the age of 15 16 or 17.. You see girls on facebook posting pictures of their pregnancy and everybody likes it. SO I guess some parents dont mind their child getting pregnant
that is all these dumb ass girls go to school for so they can get knocked up and get there own food stamps that's the christian way there parents like it they should lay her stupid ass down and spay her at home JESUS will help them keep it up u fine krustians

Benton, AR

#13 Jul 29, 2012
At least part of the problem is that our high scool isn't doing an adequate job teaching sex education to our young men and women. It is rediculous that we're in the 21st Century and schools still don't provide young people with a comprehensive knowledge about their sexuality. You would think that a school system with such a high rate of teen pregnancy would recognize the importance of sex education. Yes, some girls will become pregant by choice or carelessnous but education is the one thing that can really make a difference.
For real

Pine Bluff, AR

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Seems like parents should do their part when it comes to teaching their kids about life also. Don't blame the schools for everything.... Some people want to make the schools responsible for raising the kids. Not their job!
How do U feel being BROKE

Pembroke, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
At least part of the problem is that our high scool isn't doing an adequate job teaching sex education to our young men and women. It is rediculous that we're in the 21st Century and schools still don't provide young people with a comprehensive knowledge about their sexuality. You would think that a school system with such a high rate of teen pregnancy would recognize the importance of sex education. Yes, some girls will become pregant by choice or carelessnous but education is the one thing that can really make a difference.
Surely you are joking. The child's mother spread her legs and the father shoved in his dick; it wasn't the school. Those two and those two only got the 5 seconds of feel good. And you expect the schools to teach sex education to the results or their actions? Schools are to HELP parents teach their children. Parents are the child's first teacher. Do you people not want to do anything except have the FUN? YOU teach your kids about sex; don't expect others to do it. You buy their skimpy clothes. You curse around them. You have men spending the night at your house and sleeping in your bed with you. You allow the men to abuse your children. You show them how to get over on others. You show them how to use and sell drugs. You show them how to be a stupid, ignorant/dumb citizen. You teach them how to be nasty/filthy. You teach them how to use credit to purchase what they want. You teach them how to party. Why can't you teach them about sex? Scared? Uncomfortable? Believe it or not, you are teaching them about sex when they see what you do. They see it's just fine to screw first this guy then the next and to do it the first time they meet them. How dumb can you be? All you want to do is have them and collect the government benefits off of their backs, and you don't properly raise them. Most of them will have a difficult life because of YOU! As you call them: trash, thugs and hoes. Look at the Jonesboro forum about 4th graders. Pathetic! And you parents do it to them.
WTF-

Forrest City, AR

#16 Jul 31, 2012
How do U feel being BROKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you are joking. The child's mother spread her legs and the father shoved in his dick; it wasn't the school. Those two and those two only got the 5 seconds of feel good. And you expect the schools to teach sex education to the results or their actions? Schools are to HELP parents teach their children. Parents are the child's first teacher. Do you people not want to do anything except have the FUN? YOU teach your kids about sex; don't expect others to do it. You buy their skimpy clothes. You curse around them. You have men spending the night at your house and sleeping in your bed with you. You allow the men to abuse your children. You show them how to get over on others. You show them how to use and sell drugs. You show them how to be a stupid, ignorant/dumb citizen. You teach them how to be nasty/filthy. You teach them how to use credit to purchase what they want. You teach them how to party. Why can't you teach them about sex? Scared? Uncomfortable? Believe it or not, you are teaching them about sex when they see what you do. They see it's just fine to screw first this guy then the next and to do it the first time they meet them. How dumb can you be? All you want to do is have them and collect the government benefits off of their backs, and you don't properly raise them. Most of them will have a difficult life because of YOU! As you call them: trash, thugs and hoes. Look at the Jonesboro forum about 4th graders. Pathetic! And you parents do it to them.
For some reason I have this strong feeling you were raised like that, Or you were around that. Cause no normal person would think all of that.
Do not Worry

Pembroke, KY

#17 Jul 31, 2012
WTF- wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I have this strong feeling you were raised like that, Or you were around that. Cause no normal person would think all of that.
1. Most women gap open their legs and the guy shoves in his dick, oops, I mean his penis. Do you think most women are artificially inseminated? Well, allow me to enlighten you-they aren't. Most human beings reproduce via sexual intercourse.

2. When you and your partner have sex, the only ones who feel the thrill would be you two. Right? Or do you think your neighbors get the feel. Again, let me enligthen you-you two are the only ones grunting and screaming for a few seconds.

3. Most often when kids are produced it is by way of sexual intercourse. Right? They are not produced via blowing your nose or the like. It's sex between two people of the opposite sex. If it's the right time of the month for the woman, when the male shoves in his pole and squirts his semen into the female's vagina, one of those many sperms will swim, swim, swim and find its way to her egg and soon the egg becomes fertilized. When it's time for her next menstrual period and she misses, most likely she's been impregnated. Usually it takes nine months before the results is born, then she'll have to care for that result at least for the next eighteen years and probably for the rest of her life and often alone without the guy cuz he's off to the next cow to get more free milk and dropping his seed. So, the female has to raise the bastard child, if she's not married to the male, alone or with help from family and the government.

4. Now, after all of that, what makes you think it's the school's responsibility to teach your youngnz about sex? See how easy it just was for me to teach you because apparently you didn't know that bit of info.

5. I watch the news daily and I observe you folks. I see and hear what you do, not to mention how much your kids tell. Uh-oh, watch it Nappy cuz they'll think you are a teacher saying stuff like that. They don't have sense enough to know kids tell on parents by their behavior. Hehe. I saw and heard on the news that folks like yawl were out late at night at a certain theatre to watch a certain movie about a couple of weeks ago and had their babies with them. It's not difficult to see what you folks do or to know what you value and how much morals you teach your youngnz. YOU are your kids' first teacher. Again, YOU teach them about SEX. Without sex, we wouldn't be here.

6. Most of you folks are not married. You have kids by different men and aren't married to any of them. You just shack up. Your kids have to go from house to house and from one set of rules to next set. More and more grandparents have to raise the kids, the results of that 5 seconds. No need to get angry at
old Nappy. ;-) Believe me, sweetheart, Nappy knows a whole more about your actions and your kids than you think. Hehe, again.

Hey, WTF, do you get it now? Well, do you, sweetie?

Crosby, TX

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Dnt drink the water!!! It's in the water,, it's everywhere,, watch out!!!
come to think of it...

United States

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Do not Worry wrote:
<quoted text>1. Most women gap open their legs and the guy shoves in his dick, oops, I mean his penis. Do you think most women are artificially inseminated? Well, allow me to enlighten you-they aren't. Most human beings reproduce via sexual intercourse.

2. When you and your partner have sex, the only ones who feel the thrill would be you two. Right? Or do you think your neighbors get the feel. Again, let me enligthen you-you two are the only ones grunting and screaming for a few seconds.

3. Most often when kids are produced it is by way of sexual intercourse. Right? They are not produced via blowing your nose or the like. It's sex between two people of the opposite sex. If it's the right time of the month for the woman, when the male shoves in his pole and squirts his semen into the female's vagina, one of those many sperms will swim, swim, swim and find its way to her egg and soon the egg becomes fertilized. When it's time for her next menstrual period and she misses, most likely she's been impregnated. Usually it takes nine months before the results is born, then she'll have to care for that result at least for the next eighteen years and probably for the rest of her life and often alone without the guy cuz he's off to the next cow to get more free milk and dropping his seed. So, the female has to raise the bastard child, if she's not married to the male, alone or with help from family and the government.

4. Now, after all of that, what makes you think it's the school's responsibility to teach your youngnz about sex? See how easy it just was for me to teach you because apparently you didn't know that bit of info.

5. I watch the news daily and I observe you folks. I see and hear what you do, not to mention how much your kids tell. Uh-oh, watch it Nappy cuz they'll think you are a teacher saying stuff like that. They don't have sense enough to know kids tell on parents by their behavior. Hehe. I saw and heard on the news that folks like yawl were out late at night at a certain theatre to watch a certain movie about a couple of weeks ago and had their babies with them. It's not difficult to see what you folks do or to know what you value and how much morals you teach your youngnz. YOU are your kids' first teacher. Again, YOU teach them about SEX. Without sex, we wouldn't be here.

6. Most of you folks are not married. You have kids by different men and aren't married to any of them. You just shack up. Your kids have to go from house to house and from one set of rules to next set. More and more grandparents have to raise the kids, the results of that 5 seconds. No need to get angry at
old Nappy. ;-) Believe me, sweetheart, Nappy knows a whole more about your actions and your kids than you think. Hehe, again.

Hey, WTF, do you get it now? Well, do you, sweetie?
I love me some Nappy!!!
Buy ur own kids sch supls

Pembroke, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="come to think of it..."]<quoted text>
I love me some Nappy!!!
[/QUOTE]

And so do I. ;-) She's one wise Zig!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory Mannis 11 min guest 1
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 23 min Kiss Kiss Darling 12,896
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Monroe County Res... 12,598
local crime wave 3 hr corrupt county 11
smh mom of abby fitts...put foot down 6 hr motivater 5
What's up with all these 15 year old getting ha... (Apr '11) 9 hr Heard 56
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr lucky man 30,836
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE