Daily Bible Verse
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(KJV)

John 14:27
try 2 read daily

Wynne, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2010
thanks 4 spreading the word of GOD. May U & yours B blessed !!

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2010
try 2 read daily wrote:
thanks 4 spreading the word of GOD. May U & yours B blessed !!
Thank you..may God's blessings be upon you and yours also.
I started this last year from a book, it was daily scripture for a year and since I came to the end of the book I started over with my own verses...and new post.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Daily Bible Verse .All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:37KJV

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2010
And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.

Acts 6:1 KJV

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Thanks may this thread be long and prosperous and bless many. Also may it help lead many lost to the Lord.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26 KJV

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2010
The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre

John 20:1 KJV

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Therefore, as GodÂ’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
Colossians 3:12-13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2010
And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.

Luke 14:1 KJV

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2010
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:6-8 NIV

Location hidden

#12 Nov 5, 2010
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 5:19 KJV

Location hidden

#13 Nov 6, 2010
Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
James 3:18 NIV

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1 John 4:7 KJV

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2010
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
1 John 4:9 NIV
Randy

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2010
God is Great!!!

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2010
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.
Luke 12:2-3 NIV

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2010
I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.
Psalm 143:6 NIV

Location hidden

#19 Nov 11, 2010
But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
1 Timothy 6:6-10 NIV

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2010
Daily Bible Verse .But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.

John 15:26 KJV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deacons 1 hr Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 33,310
East AR Video 2 hr Guy 2
Growing up in Cross County (Dec '13) 6 hr me 80
Joshua Jennings 16 hr Fkntowngossips 2
Word Game (Oct '10) 18 hr luci 1,817
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 18 hr luci 19,277

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance