School board will discuss hazing inci...

School board will discuss hazing incident possibly involving noose

There are 72 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Oct 3, 2012, titled School board will discuss hazing incident possibly involving noose. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Today, a hazing incident possibly involving a noose will go before a school board in Wynne, Arkansas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FUN NAPPY Selmer thats ME

Kiana, AK

#67 Oct 6, 2012
xVoice of Reasonx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well YOU OWE me a watermelon ;)
OO-wee, they are so sweet and juicy. And healthy for you, too, I might add.
Just saying
#68 Oct 7, 2012
hate to burst your bubble but racism is alive and well in wynne....name any African American young lady that is a member of the JPC...current or past....racism is still being taught in wynne make no mistake it!!
Nappy Roots NOT Nappy

United States

#69 Oct 7, 2012
Just saying wrote:
hate to burst your bubble but racism is alive and well in wynne....name any African American young lady that is a member of the JPC...current or past....racism is still being taught in wynne make no mistake it!!
It's a private organization, so they can do what the hell they want. They are the ones that are showing their ignorance by picking members based on skin color. Make up your own private organization that is more selective and more respected in the community than this jpc... Sounds like they need a little competition anyway. Still, once your kids graduate from WHS, PLEASE encourage them to leave Wynne if you want the best for them. Young blacks have no chance of becoming successful in Wynne.
Conway MO boy assaulted

Saint Robert, MO

#70 Oct 7, 2012
It seems ther are someknowledgable people following this post. I need advice. My 7th grade son was assualted on the school bus by 2 boys that were doing sex acts on each other on on themselves. They crammed their bodily fluid in my son's face and mouth. This wa sreported to the school Superintendent- Dr. Chris Berger. Because he is good friend's with one of the boys dads he covered it up did not notify parents and no discipline was given. He told principal he could not discipline the boys. I go before the school board on Oct 15th, 2012. This has been reported to law enforcement and I have a witness, student that saw this and facebook messages from one of the boys bragging about cramming his C*m in my son's mouth. Any advice on how to handle this at the board meeting. Keep in mind 4 out of 7 school board members love this guy.
FUN NAPPY Selmer thats ME

Kiana, AK

#71 Oct 7, 2012
Nappy Roots NOT Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Young blacks have no chance of becoming successful in Wynne.
I can somewhat agree with you. I wouldn't say they have 'NO' chance at becoming successful; however, it will be a very slim chance. But I don't call a couple hundred thousand bucks a year successful. You're just surviving and still on credit if you want the comforts and modern conveniences of what's marketed you. There's nowhere to go, nothing to see, and nothing to do. The delta in no place for young educated Blacks who want to spread their wings and take flight. For more mature Blacks, it's quite OK in my opinion.
recommendation

Haslet, TX

#72 Oct 7, 2012
Conway MO boy assaulted wrote:
It seems ther are someknowledgable people following this post. I need advice. My 7th grade son was assualted on the school bus by 2 boys that were doing sex acts on each other on on themselves. They crammed their bodily fluid in my son's face and mouth. This wa sreported to the school Superintendent- Dr. Chris Berger. Because he is good friend's with one of the boys dads he covered it up did not notify parents and no discipline was given. He told principal he could not discipline the boys. I go before the school board on Oct 15th, 2012. This has been reported to law enforcement and I have a witness, student that saw this and facebook messages from one of the boys bragging about cramming his C*m in my son's mouth. Any advice on how to handle this at the board meeting. Keep in mind 4 out of 7 school board members love this guy.
Take an attorney, call the department of education and speak to them about the bullying policies in the state. I would also inquire if the state has an ethics board for educators. You may can report the incident for an outside investigation for not following federal and state policies.

It is also very important to involve the authorities. You can file assault charges against the students involved and have your day in court. The superintendent would then have to deal with the issue. Good luck!

The Facebook is cyber bullying and is a serious crime.
parent

United States

#73 Oct 7, 2012
recommendation wrote:
<quoted text>Take an attorney, call the department of education and speak to them about the bullying policies in the state. I would also inquire if the state has an ethics board for educators. You may can report the incident for an outside investigation for not following federal and state policies.

It is also very important to involve the authorities. You can file assault charges against the students involved and have your day in court. The superintendent would then have to deal with the issue. Good luck!

I would also think there's some sort of sex crime if they did that also. They exposed your child to body fluid and that's got to be against the law
recommendation

Haslet, TX

#74 Oct 7, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>I would also think there's some sort of sex crime if they did that also. They exposed your child to body fluid and that's got to be against the law
Yes, it is a very serious form of assault and battery. I believe it is a felony battery.
Conway MO boy assaulted

Saint Robert, MO

#75 Oct 8, 2012
WE have contacted an attorney to attend the school board meeting with us. The Superintendent has covered this up because he is friends with these boys dads, also one of the boys moms works for the school. The Supt. told me and my husband that our son should have rubbed the bodily fluid back in their faces and punched them both, he said our son was wrong for reporting this and by doing so he asked to be bullied. I asked him why our son should have to act out in violence for these 2 boys disgusting assault on my son. He said, well then it would have been an automatic 3 days out for all 3 of them. But, since my son did nothing ... they get nothing. We have felt so violated and let down by the Superintendent and he is there to protect our kids. Isn't he a mandated reporter & supposed to report sexual type assualts on students?
Conway MO boy assaulted

Saint Robert, MO

#76 Oct 8, 2012
recommendation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take an attorney, call the department of education and speak to them about the bullying policies in the state. I would also inquire if the state has an ethics board for educators. You may can report the incident for an outside investigation for not following federal and state policies.
Thank you, recommendation- good advice. I do believe there needs to be an outside investigation for the Superintendent not following policies to report this & protect my son in this situation.He has protected the perpetrators and not the victim at all. I just do not know who to contact to get that started.
recommendation

United States

#77 Oct 8, 2012
Conway MO boy assaulted wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, recommendation- good advice. I do believe there needs to be an outside investigation for the Superintendent not following policies to report this & protect my son in this situation.He has protected the perpetrators and not the victim at all. I just do not know who to contact to get that started.
Start with the Department of Education. The Office of Civil Rights and state / federal law enforcement.
justwatching

United States

#78 Oct 10, 2012
Hell lets all go fishing, 1966 all over agian. Where are Sweet Willie Wine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh jennings 11 min Blah_D 1
Cain S Hess 14 min Jamie 5
senator Ron Caldwell 1 hr News 2
Removed The Thread 1 hr guest 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 4 hr luci 18,038
Word Game (Oct '10) 4 hr luci 1,047
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 18 hr Mr Almost Daily 16,076

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance