Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“live, love, laugh...”

Since: Jan 09

Wynne, AR

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Are tattoos on a female trashy or sexy? How many are too many?
I think

Wynne, AR

#2 Jan 22, 2009
Personally, maybe one tattoo on a girls foot, or wrist. Is okay. But these women that go overboard with the tattoos and piercings is absolutely TRASHY! I think it's just nasty when a woman has the eye rings and nose rings and lip rings. It makes them look cheap. You can get a nice classy looking tattoo without going overboard.
Sexy

Ridgeland, MS

#3 Jan 22, 2009
I think tattoos are sexy on men and women! Theres nothing trashy about a tattoo.
not4me

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2009
I personally don't like tattoo's, but on other people they are fine. Maybe though have one or two. A lot of people do get to many. A good place is center back at the bottom, a small one on the hand, or a small one on the foot.
NOPE

West Memphis, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2009
Some small tats are okay but some women go overboard on their stomach and backs and arms, etc. They look bad. They look like hells angels. I personally, dont like all the tattoos or piercings

“live, love, laugh...”

Wynne, AR

#6 Jan 22, 2009
I have my tongue and ears pierced. I used to also have both nipples and belly button pierced until I looked at my self in the mirror and said, "Wow, this too much." I do have tats. I have the classic butterfly n flowers Tramp Stamp, I have a very small Chinese zodiac symbol on my upper right shoulder, I also have a beautiful butterfly on the inside of my right ankle because I needed to cover up my first husbands name. I do have one super trashy one that NOBODY ever sees, Its two cherries on my butt cheek... LOL... Thanks Charlie... I sometimes wish that I didn't have so many, but altogether I like em...
NOPE

West Memphis, AR

#7 Jan 22, 2009
It's just a personal preference. I think if you like them then it's okay. I have a job where tattoos are a no no. They are okay as long as the public cant see them. But if they are like on the neck arms etc, they dont like it. Plus, you can have zero piercings on your face at all.
tattoo freak

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2009
I think women that have tattoos are sexy.. I have 6 myself and 3 peircings. For example, a sexy female with tattoos would be Kat Von D. The stars that she has by her eye is the hottest thing I've ever seen.
IYep

Wynne, AR

#9 Jan 26, 2009
I like them and it's whatever she wants
hmmm

Wynne, AR

#10 Feb 12, 2009
I think they are great.... I like it when you can't see them all the time
choc cvrd strawberries

Monette, AR

#11 Mar 6, 2009
i think tattoos are absolutely sexy!! dont get me wrong some people just absolutely go overboard but tattoos are basically "to each their own" it s black and white either you like them or you dont! i have a tattoo around my right ankle and a "tramp stamp".
chance

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2009
hmmm wrote:
They look good on Paul Johnson
Judge

Wynne, AR

#13 Mar 6, 2009
tina bumpous baker slocum wrote:
I have my tongue and ears pierced. I used to also have both nipples and belly button pierced until I looked at my self in the mirror and said, "Wow, this too much." I do have tats. I have the classic butterfly n flowers Tramp Stamp, I have a very small Chinese zodiac symbol on my upper right shoulder, I also have a beautiful butterfly on the inside of my right ankle because I needed to cover up my first husbands name. I do have one super trashy one that NOBODY ever sees, Its two cherries on my butt cheek... LOL... Thanks Charlie... I sometimes wish that I didn't have so many, but altogether I like em...
Now see this is where the TRASHY part comes in. Your body isn't a Christmas Tree to hang stuff from every part of it. And to have a Butterfly on your ankle to cover up your EX husbands name. Why would any one want to put someone elses name on their body. Did you think you where going to be with him forever! That is probably why your not married now!
witchywoman

Forrest City, AR

#15 Mar 8, 2009
I am considering getting a small tattoo on the small of my back ~ people call this the "tramp stamp"...although, trust me, I AM NOT A TRAMP AND I HATE THAT PEOPLE CALL IT A "TRAMP STAMP".......The only tat I would even consider getting would be like a cross with my daughter's name in it or around it ~ something to that effect. I'm also considering getting my belly-button pierced again for the summer.....

“live, love, laugh...”

Wynne, AR

#16 Mar 8, 2009
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see this is where the TRASHY part comes in. Your body isn't a Christmas Tree to hang stuff from every part of it. And to have a Butterfly on your ankle to cover up your EX husbands name. Why would any one want to put someone elses name on their body. Did you think you where going to be with him forever! That is probably why your not married now!
We had been married 6 years, had kids together, and yes I did think that we would be together forever. Good thing the letters were very small. I'm done getting tattoos for now. Later on I might consider getting a memorial tattoo for my two brothers, who are deceased.

“live, love, laugh...”

Wynne, AR

#17 Mar 8, 2009
hmmm wrote:
i like em too... I also think they look best when you can't see them all the time.
wow

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2009
guest wrote:
One is okay but after that your just plain white trash!
Wow. You must b one of them racist type ppl. cuz black ppl got tats 2.

Since: Mar 09

Forrest City, AR

#19 Mar 13, 2009
I love tats and have my initials on my upper left arm and just recently got one on my left shoulder of praying hands with my mom's name and my brother in laws names on it with RIP...it means alot to me and the guy that did it did absolutely an awesome job!!!

Memphis, TN

#20 Mar 13, 2009
guest wrote:
One is okay but after that your just plain white trash!
Wow then I must be gutter....I HAVE 10! A**wipe

Wynne, AR

#21 Mar 13, 2009
there is a cop with a tat on his forearm, that is hott to me.. i love tatts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 51 min Sarah Hill 37,286
Word Game (Oct '10) 5 hr luci 2,880
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr luci 20,827
Three word game (Feb '09) 6 hr luci 668
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 hr luci 17,803
My best friend is missing! Do anyone kniw Jeffr... 16 hr Dr Phil 2
Unsolved murders (May '12) 23 hr Cousin of daniel ... 122

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance