really wow

Houston, TX

#41 Jul 26, 2012
Hail to you defender of our community. voice of reason lmao. More like voice of treason. why don't you do something positive instead of get on here and bash the police. you can't even spell coroner. Unless you're saying mike bachand was acting like sarah conor. You have real issues
CONCERNED

Little Rock, AR

#42 Jul 26, 2012
NeedAthumb2suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh will you just shut that blabber hole its taking up good oxygen you miserable mutt. Nobody cares to hear your false accusations against the police. Your Mad just because you have been busted Or some of your criminal friends have. It's only common sense those who hate the police are enemies because they're evil and wrong doers . The wynne police are doing a great job . Why don't you use some of that energy to clean your nasty house and clean up that dirty ass yard
Miserable mutt? how old are you? Never been busted or in trouble, not a wrong-doer, must not be evil or I wouldn't care about ethics. Have no criminal friends. Seen too many innocent people sent to prison, too many guilty set free, too many good law abiding citizens be denied protection and justice. It's only common sense if so many people have a problem with the way we get served and protected then the police need to step up and do their jobs. Not enemies nor friends just expect them to do what they swore an oath to do. Anyone who actually read the code knows what I'm talking about. By the way, do you know how dumb people know you are, by talking about trashy house and yard on here.
rUbetterNow

Houston, TX

#43 Jul 26, 2012
This is really all you wanted, just someone to talk to. Someone who will respond to the dumb things you say. you really have no idea what you're even talking about. maybe you should take some of your time and go sit in court and watch what the officers do. maybe you should just call joey bradley and you could sit down and figure this all out and make wynne the place everybody would love to live at. You want to do something positive put that bag of potato chips down and that remote control and get off the couch and go get on the treadmill
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Little Rock, AR

#44 Jul 26, 2012
rUbetterNow wrote:
This is really all you wanted, just someone to talk to. Someone who will respond to the dumb things you say. you really have no idea what you're even talking about. maybe you should take some of your time and go sit in court and watch what the officers do. maybe you should just call joey bradley and you could sit down and figure this all out and make wynne the place everybody would love to live at. You want to do something positive put that bag of potato chips down and that remote control and get off the couch and go get on the treadmill
For your info., I have set in the court room many times, and watched the police get on the stand one after the other, telling one lie after the other and that made me think no better of them, only worse. I have plenty of people to talk to, but I wanted to express my thoughts with wynne topix to see if others agreed with my opinion, which they do, meaning the problem does exsist, that the police arn't doing their job. Bet you sit on the couch eating chips more than I do. If I told someone this was the city they wanted to live in, they would hate me for lying to them.
ha gotcha crook

United States

#45 Jul 26, 2012
You have set a snare for your own self and your lies have caught you in it. you say you have sat in court many times and heard the officers tell lies. but only a person with wisdom and common sense would know that lies can only be now if you know the truth . and if you say you know the truth how can you know the truth of strangers unless you're involved in the reason they are in court. is it possible you spoke to all those people can you believe what they say or is the truth what I had suspected all along that you are just another low down person that got arrested that hates the police end of story.
ha gotcha crook

United States

#46 Jul 26, 2012
Known in place of now
VICTIM

United States

#47 Jul 27, 2012
Hello, I'm a victim during the last several months I've had both my car and shed broken into only 2 says apart from each other. Both times I've called the Wynne Police Department ans both times i had to deal with Officer Pickett. He is the most arrogant and obnoxious person! I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my life. Both times I was treated more like a suspect than the victim. He talked more about himself and how he would do things if he was in charge and how ignorant his bosses are and what they aren't doing or just want do. He kept talking about how they did things in Helena/ West Helena apparently what they used to do in those cities didn't work there either. Plus if I wanna hear a sermon preached I will go to church not when my family has been violated. How can an officer such as Pickett come to our homes and represent the police department and make you feel like you were the one in the wrong and tell you that you need Jesus. After he left my home on both occasions I was so mad . I have since been a victim of another break in. I refuse to call the WPD. I will handle it myself. To the chief of police get your boy Pickett under control he's making Wynne and the Wynne P.D. look like a bunch of rent a cops. Thanks for listening to another victim.

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#48 Jul 27, 2012
really wow wrote:
Hail to you defender of our community. voice of reason lmao. More like voice of treason. why don't you do something positive instead of get on here and bash the police. you can't even spell coroner. Unless you're saying mike bachand was acting like sarah conor. You have real issues
I am sorry for the misspelled word, could point out a few mistakes in your post but won't. I do alot for people but don't feel the need to blow my own horn. If all you took from my post was a misspelled word I am sorry you missed the point. Have a good day.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Little Rock, AR

#49 Jul 27, 2012
ha gotcha crook wrote:
You have set a snare for your own self and your lies have caught you in it. you say you have sat in court many times and heard the officers tell lies. but only a person with wisdom and common sense would know that lies can only be now if you know the truth . and if you say you know the truth how can you know the truth of strangers unless you're involved in the reason they are in court. is it possible you spoke to all those people can you believe what they say or is the truth what I had suspected all along that you are just another low down person that got arrested that hates the police end of story.
I have not lied. They were not my friends and I've never been in any kind of trouble. I knew they were lying because after hearing testimony of several officers who were at same place, same time, had completely different stories about the same incident, which says someone or all were lying. But going by their body language (you know the signs you see when someone is lying) said they all were lying. I had nothing to do with why they were in court. If I were a low down person then I wouldn't care if cops did people right or did their job, now would I?
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Little Rock, AR

#50 Jul 27, 2012
VICTIM wrote:
Hello, I'm a victim during the last several months I've had both my car and shed broken into only 2 says apart from each other. Both times I've called the Wynne Police Department ans both times i had to deal with Officer Pickett. He is the most arrogant and obnoxious person! I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my life. Both times I was treated more like a suspect than the victim. He talked more about himself and how he would do things if he was in charge and how ignorant his bosses are and what they aren't doing or just want do. He kept talking about how they did things in Helena/ West Helena apparently what they used to do in those cities didn't work there either. Plus if I wanna hear a sermon preached I will go to church not when my family has been violated. How can an officer such as Pickett come to our homes and represent the police department and make you feel like you were the one in the wrong and tell you that you need Jesus. After he left my home on both occasions I was so mad . I have since been a victim of another break in. I refuse to call the WPD. I will handle it myself. To the chief of police get your boy Pickett under control he's making Wynne and the Wynne P.D. look like a bunch of rent a cops. Thanks for listening to another victim.
I'm sorry for what you've gone through. I'm glad someone understands about their arrogant better than thou attitudes. That's what we get when we ask for their help. It's so far from their code of ethics and job duties, it's sad. All we ask is that they remember that if not for us paying taxes, they wouldn't have a job, and that all people were created equal and should all be treated equal. Ralph Emerson once said "Men are respectable only when they respect." Maybe if they showed us some respect, we would show them some.
Wynne PD Coworker

United States

#51 Jul 28, 2012
SeeIt LikeIt Is wrote:
<quoted text>I have not lied. They were not my friends and I've never been in any kind of trouble. I knew they were lying because after hearing testimony of several officers who were at same place, same time, had completely different stories about the same incident, which says someone or all were lying. But going by their body language (you know the signs you see when someone is lying) said they all were lying. I had nothing to do with why they were in court. If I were a low down person then I wouldn't care if cops did people right or did their job, now would I?
FYI- Ask Sgt Pickett why he's not in CID anymore. Would you like to know? I can tell you Sgt Pickett was caught red handed lying on the witness stand, busted right there in open court. Guess what his lying ass was taken out of CID and busted back to patrol. If it had been me or another office ( WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED ) before the day was over but not Sgt Pickett. BTW Sgt Pickett is also barred from the court room. Let me tell you something else if Sgt Picketts name is even mentioned on it the warrant will not be approved to go to a judge to be signed because he isn't creditable. That mean he's a liar. I'm sorry but the truth hurts. Oh and he's also barred from the court room. Ain't that a bitch. He has done nothing but make it hard for me and the other officers to do our jobs because of his actions. His daily actions make us at the WPD look like a bunch of lying dick head losers. FIRE HIM PLEASE CHIEF.
huh

United States

#52 Jul 31, 2012
Look I agree there are good cops out there. The problem is there are more bad cops. I will handle my own business and call them after. More and more of us are carrying protection.
Irritated Citizen

United States

#53 Aug 8, 2012
There are good and bad officers. Ones on the force To make a difference and ones for their own personal gain. But the key is To eliminate and BAN the corrupt and unethical officers. NOT merely demote or transfer them To another police department.
Goober

Conway, AR

#54 Aug 8, 2012
Where's Deputy Fife when you need him?
Irritated Citizen

United States

#55 Aug 9, 2012
Goober wrote:
Where's Deputy Fife when you need him?
Barney may have been simple but he had plenty of integrity and honor! I think we could use a FEW Barneys on the force! At least he had respect and consideration for people! Do you think he would make the comment "try To find something on him", or shine lights in peoples windows, or creep around their neighborhood like a prowler at all hours of the night!!
Irritated Citizen

United States

#56 Aug 9, 2012
What separates the criminals from the officers here? A badge? Officers have a job To do. I understand this. However, they also have an obligation To the people. They are sworn To protect and serve, are they not? When did that take a backseat To all else? When did it become ok To sacrifice the innocent in pursuit of the guilty? O I know, I know, that happened long ago. But, does that make it RIGHT, make it OK? Shame shame!!
guest

Forrest City, AR

#57 Aug 29, 2012
complain and they come and harrass you. they will give tickets and arrest on charges that get dismissed in court because they are bogus to begin with
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#58 Aug 29, 2012
Wynne police should be stopping all drivers under 21 to check for a valid license, registration and required auto insurance. If they just happen to spot weapons, what appears to be stolen property or the definite presence of drugs or alcohol ... then more power to them! Operation Clean Streets 2012!
Shay

Blytheville, AR

#59 Aug 29, 2012
Good Cops, Bad cops.. They are in every town. The thing that gets me is when I see them using their police cars for personal business....Example..We were out taking our daughter to church the other day and saw the new officer from Cherry Valley on the Bay Road in the cities police car that tax payers pay to keep gas in. He was at one of his friends house.. I can barely keep gas in my own vehicle now and when we have to pay to keep gas in theirs so they can go see their friends, its just not right.
heres your sign

Orange, TX

#60 Aug 29, 2012
Shay wrote:
Good Cops, Bad cops.. They are in every town. The thing that gets me is when I see them using their police cars for personal business....Example..We were out taking our daughter to church the other day and saw the new officer from Cherry Valley on the Bay Road in the cities police car that tax payers pay to keep gas in. He was at one of his friends house.. I can barely keep gas in my own vehicle now and when we have to pay to keep gas in theirs so they can go see their friends, its just not right.
the reason they have plenty of gas is because of idiots like you who don't pay attention to the road and get into everybody else's business while they are driving . how do you know it wasn't work related .OMG hold on just a minute I just figured it out you gotta take it from him :) LOL THANKS FOR THE GAS MONEY YOU DONATED TO THE PO PO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 51 min Honest Babe 12,516
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 52 min Honest Babe 12,238
anyone selling puppies? (Jun '12) 1 hr kenny- how much 28
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 30,624
Anybody know Joyce Wynn? I believe she is a 5t... (Oct '13) 2 hr NAPPY 63
Kently Imboden 3 hr juss sayen 1
Black and White 10 hr Guest 2
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Rams' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency