wynne schools
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Wynne, AR

#41 Feb 18, 2010
Teacher at Wynne School wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong for your info, we had a meeting today and Dr. PErry said he will be taking away Spring Break and also we will be going to school June 1-11 That's how much you know
WRONG
OKOK

Mayflower, AR

#42 Feb 18, 2010
Teacher at Wynne School wrote:
<quoted text> Well he told yall wrong, because he told us different. He said June 1-11 look at the Wynne Public School Calendar on the computer. This is what he told us he said NO SAT. SCHOOL. He Sent an e-mail out to the whole school body at Wynne High School.
seriously????? i'm not sure where you work but it is not for Wynne public schools! Here is the link for the calendar http://wynne.k12.ar.us/calendar.htm

he did not send and email! you go ahead and go those days...no one will be there. get it right or zip it!
Dena

Manila, AR

#43 Feb 19, 2010
I promise you Dr. Martin Luther King would not like the thought of him being put above Jesus.

Little Rock, AR

#44 Feb 19, 2010
Dena wrote:
As a Christian I think it's horrible to neglect,
" Good Friday". The day Jesus was crucified should be alot more important than any president's day or spring break !!!!!!! What are they thinking???(not).
I think it's very disrespectful to our Faith, also think it's racial. Don't tell me it's not " RACY",
it's more than that, but that's the gov. run state school system for you. Get's worst every single year
There are still Christians you know, this just aint right !!!!!!!!!!
Christianity is not a race it's a Faith/Religion...so going to school on Good Friday is not racial...if you feel so strongly against going on Good Friday then don't send your kid(s) on that day. I don't think they should go on that day but then again, I believe prayer should be in schools...I say that to make the point that they took prayer out of schools yet we still send our kids...it's not like they are taking Good Friday away forever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poke in the 58 min gerald 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr luci 18,050
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr luci 16,087
Word Game (Oct '10) 3 hr luci 1,055
China Express sold?? 14 hr Guest 2
Permanent makeup 20 hr Just me 5
any guys in town not on drugs Mon Guest 42

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance