First Prev
of 2
Next Last
very pleased

Andalusia, AL

#1 Sep 26, 2009
refering back to old feeds, i just found out that bob ford does not rob people of all there money...he has just proved to me that he has a heart and do what he can for the folks who deserve his great services...thanks mr. ford

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2009
He's good!
hannahbraman

Wynne, AR

#3 Oct 2, 2009
He is my lawyer and he is trying to do everything to keep me out of court so that I don't have to pay court costs. He doesn't take money bc everything he is doing for me now is at no cost.
wynnne

Foristell, MO

#4 Oct 2, 2009
no matter what i will have to go to court..he does do what he can not to get into court but all works out in the end!!

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Is this Gloria Ford's husband? I heard he was the best attorney around.
chips

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2009
guest wrote:
yes it is
likelove

AOL

#7 Oct 26, 2009
he use to be the best attorney years ago, but he not now. I dont know what happening to him, I guess he getting old on his job.
twidle dum

Forrest City, AR

#8 Oct 26, 2009
He will take your money, charge you a more than
any other lawyer in town and do nothing. Just
ask some of the people he has screwed.
nutt

Little Rock, AR

#9 Oct 27, 2009
all i can say is he i a dam good lawyer but i no that i wish that i could have got him . do you al know a lawyer name deon .he is out of helena ark. man he is bad to. i wish that one of could take micheal labb.place mr. ford go for it.ok listen to this .mike smith or bob ford goes to micheal labb place.then m.labb goes to dog catcher then see if the dogs like his tail that would be nice.
deep thinker

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2009
I've been in the courtroom with him and he is tough. I think he has softened up some over the past few years. I would like to see him have a big heart and do some good.
single again

Imboden, AR

#11 Oct 28, 2009
twidle dum wrote:
He will take your money, charge you a more than
any other lawyer in town and do nothing. Just
ask some of the people he has screwed.
he charged me the average for a divrce i guess...no matter how many times we go to court or how long it takes, he will not charge me more....he is very good..straight foward and determined...i will explain more of how he helped me when my divorce is final....hopefully in a few weeks!!
outlaw

Wickes, AR

#12 Oct 28, 2009
bob ford is a great lawyer
zzz

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2009
He was a good one for me!
cat

Little Rock, AR

#14 Nov 2, 2009
Bob Ford is an azzhole!

Little Rock, AR

#15 Nov 7, 2009
He used to be a decent small-town lawyer and made a fortune screwing over his clients and telling them how grateful they should be. They say he's getting senile and screwing up his client's cases because he's not hitting all all cylinders.
Robert Ford Jr

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 19, 2011
guest wrote:
Yes he is, and my father. He is an excellent attorney.
We need to know the truth

Springdale, AR

#17 Dec 19, 2011
Bob is one of the few attorneys I would put faith in . He knows his and everyonelses Doody. I would ,and have trusted him with my life. The smartest man I ever knew, told me if I ever needed a Lawyer to call Mr. Ford.
Sure

Forrest City, AR

#18 Dec 19, 2011
If you really want good legal representation, you need to hire an attorney from outside the local loop. The good 'ole boys here won't ruffle each others feathers. This is the way it works in small communities. They just want the money. Seen it too many times.

Burlingame, CA

#19 Dec 19, 2011
WOW is he hurting for business!Why else would you start a thread about yourself and start telling everyone how good you are.

Benton, AR

#20 Dec 20, 2011
He used to be a big fish in a little pond and had no low he wouldn't stoop too. Now, he's a joke that all the other lawyers laugh about behind his back and he's trying to get his name put on anything that will hold a plaque hoping God and the folks of Cross County don't remember him for what he was. lol I think he got chunked out of his own office because they were afraid his senile ass would get them all sued.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 8 min SouthernBelle 17,525
No good men 1 hr Tifany 8
I heard 3 hr guest 1
election time 3 hr guest 4
tractor supply 5 hr Guest 13
Need to now 5 hr Guest 12
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 7 hr luci 15,697
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages