“Sanity is over-rated”

Since: Mar 12

Wynne

#1 May 30, 2012
Did it close down?
BBB of wynne

Brinkley, AR

#2 May 31, 2012
No, it out grown its building and is now located at the old IGA building.

“Sanity is over-rated”

Since: Mar 12

Wynne

#3 May 31, 2012
ok thanks
BBB of wynne

Wynne, AR

#4 Jun 3, 2012
If your the Better Business Bureau of Wynne why are you posting from Forrest City, LOL Troll much? See I can do it to, stop misrepresenting yourself and use your real name instead of that of another organization.
!!

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2012
How much is the cardio kickboxing and what days and times?
student

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="!!"]How much is the cardio kickboxing and what days and times?[/QUOTE]

I think the classes are at 5 each week night but you can also take privates which is what I do and privates are $20 per session but you get an amazing workout it is worth the money.
hhmmm

Newport, AR

#7 Sep 11, 2012
isn't that where all the older chinese women go to be best friends with the young kids?? HAH! What I herd....

Wynne, AR

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Why does this gym have so much drama.
bliss

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Kayio does not hit on the guys. She's really a sweet person!

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Who is kayio
hhmmm

Newport, AR

#11 Sep 13, 2012
i wasnt talking about the boys, I just heard she cant get friends so shes like 50 with 19 year old best friends lolololol
Wynne Fatasses

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
She is actually 44yr old professional and she has 2 sons and does jiu Jitsu with her youngest son who is 21 and they travel and compete together, she is not Chinese, she has lived in Wynne before and raised her sons here and you probably know them. Kayio is know as a professional in the community. Her training partners are young girls, and young guys and old guys and older women - what seems to be the problem? Do you know her? I'm glad she is bestfriends with my teenager. Giggle and point fun all you want, she is a tough lady who worked hard to get to where she is, and anytime someone is doing good in this community they always get torn down on Topix.

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Does cara hang out at this gym
Beware

Wynne, AR

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
Does cara hang out at this gym
yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff office 1 hr Bam 78
senator Ron Caldwell 1 hr guess 9
adult ads 2 hr Bye felicia 3
any guys in town not on drugs 3 hr Bam 41
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 19 hr luci 16,079
Word Game (Oct '10) 19 hr luci 1,049
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 19 hr luci 18,040

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance