Arkansas State Police probe Wynne bar...

Arkansas State Police probe Wynne bar brawl death

There are 138 comments on the FOX16 story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Arkansas State Police probe Wynne bar brawl death. In it, FOX16 reports that:

Arkansas State Police are investigating a bar brawl in Wynne that led to the death of a man who was taken to a hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Good news, ASP investigation is drawing to a close. The police will be turning over the evidence to the prosecutor. The prosecutor will then pursue charges. This is not verbatum but it is on the ASP web site.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#23 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
Good news, ASP investigation is drawing to a close. The police will be turning over the evidence to the prosecutor. The prosecutor will then pursue charges. This is not verbatum but it is on the ASP web site.
Link? I don't see it.
Lila

#24 Aug 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Link? I don't see it.
No link, just the AR ST Police web site.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#25 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
could you please email me at [email protected]?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
Yay!!!! JUSTICE FOR ALAN!!!
Lila

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
Arkansas state police death reports. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
Arkansas state police death reports. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that.
That search doesn't bring up any site either. Is it in a certain newspaper site or something?

Conroe, TX

#29 Aug 2, 2012
Arkansas State Police, then look at links on the right and find death reports.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#30 Aug 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Arkansas State Police, then look at links on the right and find death reports.
This is what I see at the Arkansas State Police site
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p449/junip...
Hatfeild

United States

#31 Aug 2, 2012
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p449/junip ...

That is because there are NO death reports on ASP...geeezzz
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Conway, AR

#32 Aug 2, 2012
It's on Arkansas State Police Death Reports type that in google search. There are 2 or 3 that pop up, but they were posted on there 17 days ago, on july 6, 2012. From the talk on here and from others, no one knows anyone who has been interviewed yet. It says that people and the nightspots have been interviewed.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#33 Aug 2, 2012
Hatfeild wrote:
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p449/junip ...
That is because there are NO death reports on ASP...geeezzz
Obviously.
SeeIt LikeIt Is

Conway, AR

#34 Aug 2, 2012
Don't go to ASP site. Go to search and type in Arkansas State Police Death Reports. Its there I done checked twice to make sure. It is there.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#35 Aug 2, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you just email me, please. Not everything needs to be posted in a public forum.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#36 Aug 2, 2012
SeeIt LikeIt Is wrote:
It's on Arkansas State Police Death Reports type that in google search. There are 2 or 3 that pop up, but they were posted on there 17 days ago, on july 6, 2012. From the talk on here and from others, no one knows anyone who has been interviewed yet. It says that people and the nightspots have been interviewed.
July 6th isn't 17 days ago, those are the original articles.
Lila

#38 Aug 3, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
July 6th isn't 17 days ago, those are the original articles.
Didn't mean to get everyone stirred up but to me it says that they know there is wrong doing. They may not know who or what yet but is not the open and shut case some would like to believe. They are waiting for autopsy results to see how the final blow was delivered and by whom.
wants to know

Forrest City, AR

#39 Aug 3, 2012
well how is autopsy suppose to prove who and how the last blow was deliveredall that the autopsy will show is what he was prounced deceased from if he was on life support at all it will be inconclusive because the fact is that when the body is kept alive it will show other things killed him.for instance a guy goes into comma because brain hemerage and is with out oxygen for 15 minutes ambulance brings his heart back to beating he is placed on lifesupport and is brain dead from lack of oxygen they pull the plug and he dies 7 days later autospy shows that cause of death was heart attack not the brain hemerage that caused him to iniatally go into comma where he should have been pronounced dead instead of emts trying for to long after oxygen was cut off to brain
Lila

#40 Aug 3, 2012
wants to know wrote:
well how is autopsy suppose to prove who and how the last blow was deliveredall that the autopsy will show is what he was prounced deceased from if he was on life support at all it will be inconclusive because the fact is that when the body is kept alive it will show other things killed him.for instance a guy goes into comma because brain hemerage and is with out oxygen for 15 minutes ambulance brings his heart back to beating he is placed on lifesupport and is brain dead from lack of oxygen they pull the plug and he dies 7 days later autospy shows that cause of death was heart attack not the brain hemerage that caused him to iniatally go into comma where he should have been pronounced dead instead of emts trying for to long after oxygen was cut off to brain
clearly I don't have all the answers as you do.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#41 Aug 3, 2012
wants to know wrote:
Are you a doctor or nurse or EMT? Your example has some holes in it. When this patient is brought into ER in the first place, tests like EKGs, MRIs, CAT SCANs, etc are done to determine brain death. The ME will use this information during the autopsy to explain his death as heart attack subsequent to brain aneurism. Also, the ME will be able to tell where the fatal hemorrhage occurred and what injuries were incurred before AND after death. As it was stated before, I hope the ER/ ICU staff was careful to preserve his clothing and any DNA type evidence (under fingernails, inside wounds, etc) to aid the ME as well.
Sad

Fayetteville, AR

#42 Aug 3, 2012
This Is Someone Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a doctor or nurse or EMT? Your example has some holes in it. When this patient is brought into ER in the first place, tests like EKGs, MRIs, CAT SCANs, etc are done to determine brain death. The ME will use this information during the autopsy to explain his death as heart attack subsequent to brain aneurism. Also, the ME will be able to tell where the fatal hemorrhage occurred and what injuries were incurred before AND after death. As it was stated before, I hope the ER/ ICU staff was careful to preserve his clothing and any DNA type evidence (under fingernails, inside wounds, etc) to aid the ME as well.
Exactly, his hospital records from the time he arrived will be taken into account. The ME will also be able to determine if his head injuries are typical from a simple fall, which direction he fell, or if his head injuries were more extensive than that (like from a beating). And, I hope the other types of evidence were collected, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We have 11 min Kinky Roots 24
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr luci 17,564
Felecia Butler 1 hr Spot 23
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 3 hr Guest 103
Thomas 3 hr Guest 8
Dopers of Wynne 4 hr Guest 2
No good men 5 hr Tiffany 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages