United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The incident that happened involving the 9th grade students has escalated into a pure thing of ignorance. Granted That the horse playing might Have gotten out of hand but everyone is overlooking that it was consenting students involved. Nobody mentions the fact that the rope Was also put on a white boy, beforehand. Its become a color thing!!! Guess what?? We all bleed red and we all cry tears of the same color and our hearts are made out of the same tissues and muscles, so how come our eyes and ears hear and see things so differently?? Our heavenly Father is the same! Move on and let the boys be boys before you take that away from both the black And white young men!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

This is a whole New generation of kids, who until now, didn't live in the past! They didn't choose friends by color! But now these kids are Gonna be divided by adults with chips on their shoulders or their own agenda. How do you expect these kids to move ahead when everyone is reminding them of the past.
Happy

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

This whole thing has gotten really out of hand and it's starting to scare me. I don't even want to leave my house right now. It's just sad. This is 2012!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I'm so sorry to hear this.:(
Prayers for your community & young people!
Who

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

So I guess if I am out hunting or fishing and decide o put a rope around someone it's ok
Neck that is

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The thing is just this Mickey has told so much lies he can't win.I heard him tell with mother and his family yeah those white boys did this to me.Then turn around and tell the white boys.I know yall were just playing.He needs to stick to one story.This would have ended weeks ago if he would have stood up at the school board meeting and told the truth.For some reason they think they are going to get rich from this.
turn

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
The thing is just this Mickey has told so much lies he can't win.I heard him tell with mother and his family yeah those white boys did this to me.Then turn around and tell the white boys.I know yall were just playing.He needs to stick to one story.This would have ended weeks ago if he would have stood up at the school board meeting and told the truth.For some reason they think they are going to get rich from this.
you are lying

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

turn wrote:
<quoted text> you are lying
I have nown this kid since kindergarten.He will lie if it's benefits him.Yes he has told two different stories.Sooner or later his mom will quit this stupid shit.She has never came to one of his games.Never comes to any meeting at school.Why the hell does she care now simple MONEY
turn

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have nown this kid since kindergarten.He will lie if it's benefits him.Yes he has told two different stories.Sooner or later his mom will quit this stupid shit.She has never came to one of his games.Never comes to any meeting at school.Why the hell does she care now simple MONEY
and how exactly is she supposed to get money from this ordeal??

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I hear FCSD wants them back. After all the football team needs all the help they can get.
EatFood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

hello wrote:
The incident that happened involving the 9th grade students has escalated into a pure thing of ignorance. Granted That the horse playing might Have gotten out of hand but everyone is overlooking that it was consenting students involved. Nobody mentions the fact that the rope Was also put on a white boy, beforehand. Its become a color thing!!! Guess what?? We all bleed red and we all cry tears of the same color and our hearts are made out of the same tissues and muscles, so how come our eyes and ears hear and see things so differently?? Our heavenly Father is the same! Move on and let the boys be boys before you take that away from both the black And white young men!
What a nice way to condone behavior, and in fact teach a nice lesson ... do what you want, as there are no consequences for willful ignorance and unacceptable behavior. Too, there are "thoughtful and informed" adults ready to push it all aside, call it a "game" of sorts.

Simply wonderful. Now we're getting somewhere!

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

EatFood wrote:
<quoted text>What a nice way to condone behavior, and in fact teach a nice lesson ... do what you want, as there are no consequences for willful ignorance and unacceptable behavior. Too, there are "thoughtful and informed" adults ready to push it all aside, call it a "game" of sorts.

Simply wonderful. Now we're getting somewhere!
We are all just souls living in a body. There should be no judgements based on any type of physical differences. When we get to the end, the body will not even go to judgement day. We will be one soul beside another. We will be asked how we treated the soul next to us. It will not matter if it was black, female, poor, addicted, ignorant, or hoe-ish. It will only matter if we treated it as we would be treated and if we considered it, forgave it, didn't judge it, and mostly if we told it that God loves it, and Jesus died for it so that it could live. It is all just love lessons. Yes kids will be kids. It is their right. But with every right we have comes a responsibility. A responsibility to the Truth. Were the kids aware of the sins of the fathers years ago and knew that this would be a highly sensitive area? Did they use this knowledge if they knew, in a way that belittled another? Were they educated on the fact that past injustices had been committed and felt superior because of it. Or was it innocent of all of the above, with no Ill- intentions. Because if there was no harm, no foul, yet people are crying foul anyway, that does damage to others also. Evil is he who thinks evil of it, when there has been no sin committed. Before I chose a cause to get after on this one I would be sure I knew The Truth and nothing but.
Black Sheep

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all just souls living in a body. There should be no judgements based on any type of physical differences. When we get to the end, the body will not even go to judgement day. We will be one soul beside another. We will be asked how we treated the soul next to us. It will not matter if it was black, female, poor, addicted, ignorant, or hoe-ish. It will only matter if we treated it as we would be treated and if we considered it, forgave it, didn't judge it, and mostly if we told it that God loves it, and Jesus died for it so that it could live. It is all just love lessons. Yes kids will be kids. It is their right. But with every right we have comes a responsibility. A responsibility to the Truth. Were the kids aware of the sins of the fathers years ago and knew that this would be a highly sensitive area? Did they use this knowledge if they knew, in a way that belittled another? Were they educated on the fact that past injustices had been committed and felt superior because of it. Or was it innocent of all of the above, with no Ill- intentions. Because if there was no harm, no foul, yet people are crying foul anyway, that does damage to others also. Evil is he who thinks evil of it, when there has been no sin committed. Before I chose a cause to get after on this one I would be sure I knew The Truth and nothing but.
Thank you so much for your "insight". You are an eloquent writer. You should be getting paid for it!! Seriously.:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

the insight wrote:
<quoted text>We are all just souls living in a body. There should be no judgements based on any type of physical differences. When we get to the end, the body will not even go to judgement day. We will be one soul beside another. We will be asked how we treated the soul next to us. It will not matter if it was black, female, poor, addicted, ignorant, or hoe-ish. It will only matter if we treated it as we would be treated and if we considered it, forgave it, didn't judge it, and mostly if we told it that God loves it, and Jesus died for it so that it could live. It is all just love lessons. Yes kids will be kids. It is their right. But with every right we have comes a responsibility. A responsibility to the Truth. Were the kids aware of the sins of the fathers years ago and knew that this would be a highly sensitive area? Did they use this knowledge if they knew, in a way that belittled another? Were they educated on the fact that past injustices had been committed and felt superior because of it. Or was it innocent of all of the above, with no Ill- intentions. Because if there was no harm, no foul, yet people are crying foul anyway, that does damage to others also. Evil is he who thinks evil of it, when there has been no sin committed. Before I chose a cause to get after on this one I would be sure I knew The Truth and nothing but.
Lovely ... Well said.:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

This is so stupid. The whites should march on the other end of town. Nobody is as racist as blacks.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Are they planning to turn cars over. They love attention. A little march wont be enough for them. All whites should stay away from the march. That would piss them off big time.
dude

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

First of all, this situation is a tangle of lies and second its way out of control. Imagine if a white person protested every time a black kid picked on a white kid. Seriously there isn't anyone more racist than a negro. What these people dont realize is that they've started a race war, a color war. Yeah this would be a big deal IF IT WERE TRUE. I'm hearing about kids getting pulled out of school left and right due to this protest. I feel sorry for the protesters...people are plotting. But then again I might go up to the school and check it out. I always loved seeing monkeys at the zoo.
Going places

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I really wish this thing would go to court. It would not hold up for a complete morning session let alone an afternoon session too. Lack of evidence and one 14 year olds story against seven other does not stand up in court. Go to court and get it over with. Somebody would have to present a.) a rope and b.) a neck with rope burns. Oh wait. Neither exist. Damn illiterate uneducated people.
lets look at it this way

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

hello wrote:
Well Praise the Lord I see it that way to.
lets look at it this way

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Happy wrote:
This whole thing has gotten really out of hand and it's starting to scare me. I don't even want to leave my house right now. It's just sad. This is 2012!!!
well stay prayed up and while you in the house be praying..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Wynne Forum right now

Search the Wynne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Marlene Guy BALDWIN 2 min Yep 20
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min BARNEYII 28,936
jimmy Mathis 14 min Wat 2
Drug Dealers 16 min Boogie Man 1
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr luci 9,217
jon gross 2 hr slimpickin 20
School 3 hr Whatever 6
•••
•••