Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2011
who has killed the biggest deer this year
billy

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2011
Wait til season is over and go to the big Buck classic in little rock to find out.
buckaroo

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Dec 12, 2011
One was killed on the ridge 195 typical

Pearcy, AR

#4 Dec 12, 2011
Tony Bond, Marianna got a BIG one about two weekends ago!
FUN

Kiana, AK

#5 Dec 13, 2011
joe1233 wrote:
who has killed the biggest deer this year
Why? Do you mean biggest as in their weight or mass? Does it include both does and bucks? Are you hungry? Do you need the meat for you and your family. If not, you know they are rather defenseless against man who has a shotgun, a bow, or an automatic rifle and who's plotted and strategized to do a mass murder on them in a short amount of time each and every year just to boost their ego via their bragging about who brought in the biggest rack with the most points, whether or not they're famished. You've commercialized those beautiful animals just as you've commercialized Christmas. The odds are highly stacked against them. Predators love to prey on the defenseless. Is it any different than fighting dogs and chickens? Oh, I see, it's based on who's doing which sport, right?
Amused

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2011
FUN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you mean biggest as in their weight or mass? Does it include both does and bucks? Are you hungry? Do you need the meat for you and your family. If not, you know they are rather defenseless against man who has a shotgun, a bow, or an automatic rifle and who's plotted and strategized to do a mass murder on them in a short amount of time each and every year just to boost their ego via their bragging about who brought in the biggest rack with the most points, whether or not they're famished. You've commercialized those beautiful animals just as you've commercialized Christmas. The odds are highly stacked against them. Predators love to prey on the defenseless. Is it any different than fighting dogs and chickens? Oh, I see, it's based on who's doing which sport, right?
Lmao
killer

Forrest City, AR

#7 Dec 13, 2011
FUN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am gonna assume that you are a meat eater because, well, vegetarians just don't look like you look. So, the only difference between you and a hunter is that you like someone else to do your killing for you. You like to pretend that because there's no actual blood on your hands that you are somehow morally superior to a hunter.

You do know that every time you sink those teeth into a plate of chitlins or a piece of fried chicken that a "defenseless" animal had to die for that meal. By the size of your ass it looks like you are a bigger "mass murderer" than Hitler and the bubonic plague combined.

You think hunting is cruel? Well you are right. It is cruel as hell. It's nowhere near as cruel, however, as the way commercial animals are treated in feedlots. Wild game gets to have a good life in their natural habitat. The animals you eat don't.

I love all animals. I take very good care of several people and many animals. Know what else? I kill other animals every chance I get. I am a nurturer of life and a taker of life. It's not a moral issue. It's just what people are. Only difference between you and a hunter is that a hunter knows what they are and is ok with what they are. You on the other hand are in denial.

and ummmmmmm.....in that last part of what you said, and maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I think it may be implying that white people hunting is somehow comparable to black people dog fighting? I am not even gonna touch that because if that is what you are saying then that is one of the most messed up statements I have ever heard.
Really

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Killer has won this round.
FUN

Kiana, AK

#9 Dec 14, 2011
killer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am gonna assume that you are a meat eater because, well, vegetarians just don't look like you look. So, the only difference between you and a hunter is that you like someone else to do your killing for you. You like to pretend that because there's no actual blood on your hands that you are somehow morally superior to a hunter.
You do know that every time you sink those teeth into a plate of chitlins or a piece of fried chicken that a "defenseless" animal had to die for that meal. By the size of your ass it looks like you are a bigger "mass murderer" than Hitler and the bubonic plague combined.
You think hunting is cruel? Well you are right. It is cruel as hell. It's nowhere near as cruel, however, as the way commercial animals are treated in feedlots. Wild game gets to have a good life in their natural habitat. The animals you eat don't.
I love all animals. I take very good care of several people and many animals. Know what else? I kill other animals every chance I get. I am a nurturer of life and a taker of life. It's not a moral issue. It's just what people are. Only difference between you and a hunter is that a hunter knows what they are and is ok with what they are. You on the other hand are in denial.
and ummmmmmm.....in that last part of what you said, and maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I think it may be implying that white people hunting is somehow comparable to black people dog fighting? I am not even gonna touch that because if that is what you are saying then that is one of the most messed up statements I have ever heard.
Ok, darling, you'd score 'below basic'. You're exactly right on. That's why I asked early on if the person was hungry. If you are hungry and need to the meat-fine. Just for a sport-hehe. You must read with comprehension. And they don't have a special section at Wally World, Bass-Pro, or other sports centers for hog, cow, or chicken hunting. It's a good thing my hubby loves my big, fat rump, huh? He's the only one who has to deal with touching it other than I. On the other hand, my dear, YOU have to look at it. Now, don't you just love ME? Look, look, look! Enjoy every stare at it. That's why I seldom wear long coats. YOU need to see as often as possible. Now go back and read that psot again and try again. Yawl try so hard. Toodle doo. Gatta go. Guess where? hehe. I trip yawl out, don't I. But keep in mind, I simply respond to yawlz posts. ;-) Read with comprehension and rise to proficient or advanced. It doesn't take much, I heard.
FUN

Kiana, AK

#10 Dec 14, 2011
don't I?
FUN

Kiana, AK

#11 Dec 14, 2011
killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Killer, did you go back and reread my post? Did you see where I asked the person if they were hungry? Did you see where I asked the poster if he or she needed the meat for himself or herself and family? Seems old Nappy, uh, I mean old FUN knows how to get those tempers flaring. Yuh know, I've never seen a hog's head mounted and hung on anyone's wall. I've never seen anyone's personal vehicle with a chicken print on the window. I've never heard men standing around bragging about how many hogs they've killed. I don't see 'hog corn' or 'hog pee' for sale at Bass Pro. I've not seen a license for cow hunt'n. However, I did hear they're getting ready to legalize horse slaughtering in America. Watch out poor horses. FUN, would you lay off? Jez go clean your chitlins for Christmas. And BTW, no one looks like ME. I command your attention jez by virtue of my presence. Has that water gone down yet? ;-)
wise one

Forrest City, AR

#12 Dec 14, 2011
standing estrus is the best...imagine that
FUN

Kiana, AK

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Like a dog in heat. Yes, in every species it seems females can wrap the males around their baby fingers, claws, hooves etc. But when it comes to defenseless deer, mankind has learned to take advantage of their nature; yet, quite often, man himself doesn't want to engage in and support his own family. He seems to want to destroy his own family as well as that of the deer. Imagine that. Man's forces his own children to have to live in two or three different homes under two or three different sets of rules. Likewise, it seems man is turning that, too, into a sport to see who can be the biggest and the best at the game of dispersing the most seed without cultivating and supporting his harvest. Imagine that.
Really

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Girl you are boring us. We just want to know who has killed some big deer, not the size of your ass.
hmm

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Fun, go to sleep, go away, shut down, close down, count sheep, read, watch a movie, and most importantly please stop all of the long, drawn out comments. Climb down from your soap box and lighten up. Man, you are like a Pit Bull going after its prey on every topic. I don't know how you ever came up with the name Fun when Always Negative would be a much better fit. Try to give all of your life's issues a break and enjoy the season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
FUN

Kiana, AK

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Really wrote:
Girl you are boring us. We just want to know who has killed some big deer, not the size of your ass.
And who is it that forces you to read old FUN's posts? You read them because you want to. Now enjoy every word just as you enjoy watching my big rump. You have to do both, like it or not. C'mon now, you know you enjoy it. Hehe
FUN

Kiana, AK

#17 Dec 15, 2011
hmm wrote:
Fun, go to sleep, go away, shut down, close down, count sheep, read, watch a movie, and most importantly please stop all of the long, drawn out comments. Climb down from your soap box and lighten up. Man, you are like a Pit Bull going after its prey on every topic. I don't know how you ever came up with the name Fun when Always Negative would be a much better fit. Try to give all of your life's issues a break and enjoy the season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Yes, I usually go to bed early and rise early, as most often it's the early bird that gets the worm. I'm not a big TV/movie watcher; therefore, it allows me lots of time converse with you good folks. I don't have badies to tend either. Actually, I have lots of time on my hands to have FUN with yawl. And no, I'm not on a soap box; I doubt you'd want to hear me if I were. This is only child's play. It's cute that mentioned old FUN is like a 'Pit Bull' going after its prey, cuz initially, the predator hosts who invited old FUN here thought for sure FUN would be the prey. So yuh mean it ain't that way? You mean it's just the opposite, do you? Naw, I just comment on yawlz posts. I seldom start threads. If you want to be discriminatory even with and about your posts, maybe, just maybe you shouldn't start them. WE Americans have freedom of speech in case you didn't know. Afterall, now WE are considered full-blown human beings, uh, at least according to the governemnt. BTW, no one forces you to read old FUN's posts. You have the freedom to read them or to skip right on over them, but you can't. Zigs do have that sort of magnetic field that draws you in. I know, yes I know, I inject such thought provoking comments and yawl simply don't want to think. Well, big deal. Too bad. The hosts of the show invited FUN and now I'm here. Yay!! Well, has that water receded? OK FUN, leave these deer hunters alone. They, too, can't handle an out-spoken woman. Poor mommuh's boys.

Another thing, it's Christmas and Thanksgiving to ME everyday. I live in the season daily. I thank GOD each day for sending HIS son that I may have a path to eternal life by way of HIS mediation. And I needn't wait till near the end of December to get what I want; though, my wants are few. I'm not and have never been a high maintenance woman. My husband feels truly blessed to have ME.

Now see, didn't you enjoy reading every word of this post? ;-)

“Hangin on the river bank”

Since: Jan 10

Deep in the woods

#18 Dec 15, 2011
FUN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I usually go to bed early and rise early, as most often it's the early bird that gets the worm. I'm not a big TV/movie watcher; therefore, it allows me lots of time converse with you good folks. I don't have badies to tend either. Actually, I have lots of time on my hands to have FUN with yawl. And no, I'm not on a soap box; I doubt you'd want to hear me if I were. This is only child's play. It's cute that mentioned old FUN is like a 'Pit Bull' going after its prey, cuz initially, the predator hosts who invited old FUN here thought for sure FUN would be the prey. So yuh mean it ain't that way? You mean it's just the opposite, do you? Naw, I just comment on yawlz posts. I seldom start threads. If you want to be discriminatory even with and about your posts, maybe, just maybe you shouldn't start them. WE Americans have freedom of speech in case you didn't know. Afterall, now WE are considered full-blown human beings, uh, at least according to the governemnt. BTW, no one forces you to read old FUN's posts. You have the freedom to read them or to skip right on over them, but you can't. Zigs do have that sort of magnetic field that draws you in. I know, yes I know, I inject such thought provoking comments and yawl simply don't want to think. Well, big deal. Too bad. The hosts of the show invited FUN and now I'm here. Yay!! Well, has that water receded? OK FUN, leave these deer hunters alone. They, too, can't handle an out-spoken woman. Poor mommuh's boys.
Another thing, it's Christmas and Thanksgiving to ME everyday. I live in the season daily. I thank GOD each day for sending HIS son that I may have a path to eternal life by way of HIS mediation. And I needn't wait till near the end of December to get what I want; though, my wants are few. I'm not and have never been a high maintenance woman. My husband feels truly blessed to have ME.
Now see, didn't you enjoy reading every word of this post? ;-)
Gosh dang! Nobody will answer your question.

The water is slowly receding but it still has a long ways to go.

Wynne, AR

#19 Dec 15, 2011
This was started as a joke... Too funny

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 18, 2011
I mostly hunt deer for their horns but I'm forced to kill a doe every now and then just because they need killin'. I will eat deer meat but I prefer cow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Cloud 27 min WHO 3
Crack Headed mothers 3 hr five-o 4
Felecia Butler 5 hr redbug 28
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 7 hr luci 15,740
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 7 hr luci 17,596
Word Game (Oct '10) 7 hr luci 771
Dana 7 hr DTA 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages