First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shygirl

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know him ? What is his story ?
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
He works in federal law enforcement I think
ino

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
whothehell wrote:
He works in federal law enforcement I think
Are you talking about the same man ? He is tall, black and handsome.
Mummers Scum

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
He is pale freckled Slavic white trash.

I think he works with his hands at a union job, a plumber or janitor or whatever...
Mummerballs

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Mama Lucia on the road
Mama Lucia on a plate
Mama Lucia meatballs!
Even Bobby thinks they're great!
shygirl

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
The man I'm referring to is a black man
Mummers Scum

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
shygirl wrote:
The man I'm referring to is a black man
Still, there is a lot of pale freckled white trash in the river wards. All blue collar union laborers. Plumbers, janitors, whatever...
shygirl

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Mummers Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, there is a lot of pale freckled white trash in the river wards. All blue collar union laborers. Plumbers, janitors, whatever...
Please leave the post.you are just posting bs. Make your own post if you need attention. Thank you
Mummers Scum

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
shygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Please leave the post.you are just posting bs. Make your own post if you need attention. Thank you
So you are denying that fat Polish and pale Irish white trash guys make up the Mummers?

Lots of drunken, stumbling Micks on 2 Street. Many times they sneak into their daughters' bedrooms at 2:30 am, drunk with their coveralls around their ankles.
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Ino do you know him?
ino

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
whothehell wrote:
Ino do you know him?
I know a man by that name but not to sure what he does though. Do you know him ? Sounds like shygirl is the one who wants to know him not me.
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
This is the weirdest post about an individual I have ever seen. How about those who wish to know him ask him directly about what his story is.
shygirkl

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
whothehell wrote:
This is the weirdest post about an individual I have ever seen. How about those who wish to know him ask him directly about what his story is.
Because sometimes people don't tell you everything truthfully. Sometimes people want to know something about them before they approach them ie: are they married ? Some people are not doing it out of disrespect as in me :)
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Do you live in Scranton? Do you know him or is this a Facebook thing?
shygirl

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
whothehell wrote:
Do you live in Scranton? Do you know him or is this a Facebook thing?
No this is not a facebook thing. Why are you asking where I live ? Are you Bobby? I am just inquiring about him. No harm to ask :)
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jan 19, 2013
I am James. I know him.
shygirl

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2013
whothehell wrote:
I am James. I know him.
I don't know if we are talking about the same man. You say you know him, but in your earlier reply you said he works for law enforcement you think. Well if you know him you wouldn't have to think, you would know what he does. And the man I know of supposely does not to do this for work. But thanks for your input
whothehell

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jan 20, 2013
We have friends in common and i have met him several times. Last I knew he was working towards getting a job in federal law enforcement. Since I haven't seen him in over a year I said I THINK he is working in federal law enforcement.
shygirl

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2013
whothehell wrote:
We have friends in common and i have met him several times. Last I knew he was working towards getting a job in federal law enforcement. Since I haven't seen him in over a year I said I THINK he is working in federal law enforcement.
Ok, you know of him, but don't really know him personally, just mere aquaintance. But I appreciate your honesty and thank you for your information.
whothehell

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jan 20, 2013
I'll make sure to get word to those mere acquaintances to tell him he's being investigated on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pa. takes on slumlord hide-and-seek 22 hr silly rabbit 10
What is the Badlands in Philly? Sat Dumb pale polak 5
Storm brings mix of sleet, snow and rain to Nor... Sat Slimmer 2
Someone help get me out of my local news & back... Fri color matters 3
Another round of Hooters (Nov '07) Fri texas pete 14
Comcast problems Jan 22 Customer 3
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jan 22 doodzaloser 505

Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County was issued at January 26 at 3:34AM EST

Wyndmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wyndmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM