History's headlines: Henry Clay, The ...

History's headlines: Henry Clay, The Great Compromiser, is remembered today by a Pottsville landmark

There are 3 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Feb 1, 2013, titled History's headlines: Henry Clay, The Great Compromiser, is remembered today by a Pottsville landmark. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

But he still remembers the day he drove into town for the first time and saw a towering, stately 15-foot statue of a man on a Doric column.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

immigrant squirrel

Leck Kill, PA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
i remember the first time i drove through w norwegian st. what a sight to see! a guy with a tin foil hat shaking nutcrackers at everyone who passed.
Snowy Squirrel

Scranton, PA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
i saw him too he was peeing outside at walmart today. claimed his wife wouldnt let him in the house.
Squirrel King

Leck Kill, PA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Welcome to Pottsville! Home of the Squirrels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) 2 min Angel 3,615
Review: Supreme Auto Service (Nov '15) 7 hr Scrote 4
Loan 7 hr Scrote 2
Anthony E McDonald (Tony) wanted for first degr... 11 hr Susan 1
Judge Jerome Simandle Ignores Human and Civil r... 12 hr Andy 3
ACME Markets to dump Society Hill store afterall! Tue Leo Addimando 4
News Man filmed undressing kids in Dorney Park for 1... (Dec '15) Dec '15 silly rabbit 1

Wyndmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyndmoor Mortgages