Loanshark or street loan needed in or...

Loanshark or street loan needed in or around Philly

Posted in the Wyndmoor Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Im willing to pay 350 to whoever helps me or puts me in contact with some one. I can make weekly payments looking for 1500-2k

phillyscreens215

at

gmail
Bill

Fairless Hills, PA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I can give you 2 bucks if you blow me.
brasovankin

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Betty over on 3200 block aramingo might have something

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 19, 2013
I'm looking for something serious I am even willing to give 500, please let me know if someone can help thank you no need for the jokes
north

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 20, 2013
theres an ongoing movement to rename north philadelphia. same thing they did in l.a. they renamed south central South Los Angeles.
trolltastic

Hazleton, PA

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Philly wrote:
I'm looking for something serious I am even willing to give 500, please let me know if someone can help thank you no need for the jokes
You still looking to fk somebody out of a couple grand. Even by paying the $500 first! OMFG you must have been born in Nigeria.
Gordon Borlorg

Chalfont, PA

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Philly wrote:
I could be a good friend to you. Can you suppress your gag reflex? ;)
Response

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 7, 2013
brasovankin wrote:
Are you able to tell me more about this Betty, or were you just kidding? Am in the same need as the person you responded to earlier.
Response

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 7, 2013
brasovankin wrote:
Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you
Michael

San Jose, CA

#17 Apr 16, 2014
I am feeling happy and greatful this morning after receving my loan from AFATEX FINANCE which I just confirmed with my bank that 20,000 was transferred into my account which was the loan I requested so am asking everyone to apply via afatexdesk @ gmail.com
Madison nj

Hazleton, PA

#19 May 1, 2014
Philly wrote:
Im willing to pay 350 to whoever helps me or puts me in contact with some one. I can make weekly payments looking for 1500-2k
phillyscreens215
at
gmail
any luck ? How did u make out? Philly?
Cythia

Columbus, OH

#21 May 7, 2014
I came here to let you all know that I just got my loan of 15,000 dollars from MID-WEST HERITAGE BANK and I am every applicants seeking loan to obtain their loan through accountservices @ mwhonlservon.com
Africa Rising

Dallas, TX

#23 May 10, 2014
I got to Nigerian Banks for money.
Oleary drunken mick

Toledo, OH

#24 May 10, 2014
Africa Rising wrote:
I got to Nigerian Banks for money.
I go to Irishmen when my toilet gets clogged.
terry

Europe

#30 Jul 6, 2014
What a great joy this morning I just confirmed from my bank this morning that the total amount loan of 20,000 euro has been transferred to my account by nexcare no scam contact them via nexcareoffice @ gmail(.com)
Lisa

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jul 9, 2014
Still wating on a loan from someone
Rick

Toledo, OH

#32 Jul 9, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Still wating on a loan from someone
I'll drop 6 chili dogs worth of diarrhea on your face. You're a little twink.
benson

Europe

#33 Jul 10, 2014
I got my loan of 20,000 dollars which I applied for to start a business from nexcare finance this morning and I have confirm it from my bank it real no scam. So I want to use this opportunity to direct all those in need of loan to contact them via nexcareoffice @ gmail(.com)
Andy

Europe

#34 Jul 15, 2014
When I was in need of money to renovate my house a friend directed me to nexcare finance were he got his loan before. So I now apply for a loan of 50,000 dollars 2days back surprisingly to me I just confirmed from my bank this morning that my account has been credited by nexcare finance . All borrowers contact them via nexcareoffice @ gmail(.com)
hill

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Jul 21, 2014
need a 500$ loan by tomorrow morning. anyone know a serious loan shark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 3 hr Millman88 788
Hillary Clinton for President 12 hr Vote Right 6
Hillary is a RACIST, history proves it if you b... Aug 28 ClintonRacism 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 Cary Cottle 1
Loan Shark with specifics needed (Jul '15) Aug 24 Stanford doc 13
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Aug 23 Reliable philly 1
News Man filmed undressing kids in Dorney Park for 1... (Dec '15) Dec '15 silly rabbit 1

Wyndmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyndmoor Mortgages