Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

Jun 24, 2007 Full story: The Times-Tribune 3,499

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Full Story
First Prev
of 175
Next Last
I know Binsack from jail

Downingtown, PA

#3533 Nov 21, 2012
Scott Boy,

Remember to cause trouble like the last stint so they put you in solitaire because you don't want your cellmate pulling the Full Girlfriend Experience on you. You can also cry like a little girl like last time remember. Also play sick so you can spend quality alone time in the infirmary away from all the other prisoners. Brush up on your stories to share with the boys at the mess table so they'll think you're a big ta do.

Do you think Tammy or Steven will come to visit over the Holidays? What about all your philanthropic work with the soup kitchen in Shamokin, is that all for naught now?

Which properties will get hawked to post bail and pay for the powerful attorneys?
bob williams

Berwick, PA

#3534 Nov 21, 2012
yes George Bowers read this long and hard your true hero back in the clink where he belongs.And this is to someone with a voice.....i know your ex husband and i know he wouldnt do andthing like Balsack did.He has a real job he dont have to scam people out of anything.And u say you have no family you are wrong there.Cause i know your parents and sisters love u. U just need to open up your eyes and face the facts. Balsack is nothing but a fuckin loser and a scam artist.He will never change he is scum.And come tomorrow big bubba will be giving him a big bird for Thanksgiving dinner.
bob williams

Berwick, PA

#3535 Nov 21, 2012
I know Binsack from jail.......Was he a big girlyman in jail when u were there. Did he cry like a little bitch that he is.And did he evre get his ass kicked.And what about the one blog it said he was a snitch is that true.And we all here of the haters group crc page are glad that he is caught. We all worked hard to get him outta here. Hbashed r great chief of police and we all stuck behind the chief all the way to the end.And we will continue to do so.any king of info u may have we all would appreciate it.
Ive been binsacked

Napa, CA

#3536 Nov 21, 2012
bob williams wrote:
yes George Bowers read this long and hard your true hero back in the clink where he belongs.And this is to someone with a voice.....i know your ex husband and i know he wouldnt do andthing like Balsack did.He has a real job he dont have to scam people out of anything.And u say you have no family you are wrong there.Cause i know your parents and sisters love u. U just need to open up your eyes and face the facts. Balsack is nothing but a fuckin loser and a scam artist.He will never change he is scum.And come tomorrow big bubba will be giving him a big bird for Thanksgiving dinner.
Bob,
Someone with a Voice was Scotty playin Tammy. He doesn't do it very well. We'll see if that's true. Notice the posts are toast. No activity. He can't even imitate his girlfriend.
Send Money Guns Lawyers

Scranton, PA

#3537 Nov 21, 2012
To those who aided and abetted Scott Binsack with his so called flight for freedom, ya better get good lawyers. Word has it the justice department is a little perturbed with Scott's antics and spitting on law enforcement with his YouTube and Face Book diatribes. The State and Federal folks will be making an example of those who assisted Scott. It could be you gave Scott a cell phone to use, gave him a ride to New York, provided him with money or a place to stay and perhaps you were not forth coming or completely honest when asked if you knew where Scott was.
Research and prepare for potential indictments for Conspiracy, Fraud, Aiding & Abetting a know criminal.
Remember that since Scott went across State lines to hide Federal statutes come into play.
Good luck Tammi, Steven and George. Keep your Tuesdays free in case you're served a target letter from the grand jury.
Ive been binsacked

Napa, CA

#3538 Nov 21, 2012
Send Money Guns Lawyers wrote:
To those who aided and abetted Scott Binsack with his so called flight for freedom, ya better get good lawyers. Word has it the justice department is a little perturbed with Scott's antics and spitting on law enforcement with his YouTube and Face Book diatribes. The State and Federal folks will be making an example of those who assisted Scott. It could be you gave Scott a cell phone to use, gave him a ride to New York, provided him with money or a place to stay and perhaps you were not forth coming or completely honest when asked if you knew where Scott was.
Research and prepare for potential indictments for Conspiracy, Fraud, Aiding & Abetting a know criminal.
Remember that since Scott went across State lines to hide Federal statutes come into play.
Good luck Tammi, Steven and George. Keep your Tuesdays free in case you're served a target letter from the grand jury.
My favorite Zevon song: "Send lawyers guns and money...the shit has hit the fan."

Thanks for sharing the update.
Stephanie

Baltimore, MD

#3539 Nov 27, 2012
Ok first off, frank rizzo and kissel...love the jerky boys lol. 2nd, binsack is a huge fraud, I don't understand how ANYONE can trust him, I hope securities nails his ass.
tommy swift

Olyphant, PA

#3540 Nov 28, 2012
hopefully more charges will be brought against BALLSACK!!!!! and he stays in jail longer than 2014. hey BINSCUM, how the hell did you convince a lawyer to represent you??????!!!! you should be put in the gas chamber!!!!
bob williams

Pittston, PA

#3541 Dec 3, 2012
i hope the f*cker chokes on his food while in prison and the inmates beat the living shit out of him
Ive been binsacked

Napa, CA

#3542 Dec 5, 2012
he's back in PA and we'll see what happens next with his hearing.
Daniel Hubbard

Scranton, PA

#3543 Dec 19, 2012
Editor: The purpose of this letter is to rescind the multiple accusations and negative remarks I have made at Scranton City Council meetings regarding Daron Northeast. The statements I made were misleading, malicious and without merit.

Among the false allegations I made toward Daron Northeast were:

I stated that Daron was not in compliance and that it exploited loopholes to get the company up and running. Daron Northeast followed the proper guidelines to start its manufacturing operations in the city of Scranton and did nothing to exploit the city or the zoning officials. Daron submitted all the proper applications and received all the appropriate approvals to begin its operations in 2003.

I also stated that Daron Northeast violated local zoning ordinances 30-some times. I had and still have no basis for that accusation. To my knowledge, there is not one existing zoning ordinance being violated by Daron Northeast at this time.

I have accused the city administration of protecting Daron Northeast and lining its pockets as a result of that. I have no basis for that accusation whatsoever. Daron Northeast has followed all the proper channels and guidelines in establishing its business within the city limits.

My statements accusing Daron Northeast of causing long-term lung damage as a result of Darons operations and operating illegally polluting the environment and killing residents were made recklessly and without any merit. I have no reason to believe that these statements have any truth whatsoever.

For these reasons, I am hereby retracting the above statements that I have made about Daron Northeast.

DANIEL HUBBARD

SCRANTON

(Scranton Times, June 20, 2008)
oneofhis1stvicti ms

Stroudsburg, PA

#3545 Mar 19, 2013
hey
Moira Dougherty

Philadelphia, PA

#3546 Apr 2, 2013
This is my first time posting to this forum, but have followed your comments since the beginning. Does anyone know of past aliases Scott Binsack used; perhaps in Georgia and New York? My internet searches have discovered that he was found guilty of another scam similar to what he did in Pennsylvania, perhaps in the 1980s,failed to appear for his sentencing hearing, and fled to Georgia.
It took law enforcement approximately one year to find him. Thank you.
Moira Dougherty

Philadelphia, PA

#3547 Apr 2, 2013
Ive been binsacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob,
Someone with a Voice was Scotty playing Tammy. He doesn't do it very well. We'll see if that's true. Notice the posts are toast. No activity. He can't even imitate his girlfriend.
Perhaps his girlfriend is naive, too trustful and unable to "see the forest for the trees." Unlike men, women think with their hearts. Anyone who has been posting on this site, knows and/or loves gf, Tammy (?) has a moral responsibility to reach out to her and show her Binsack's history of past crimes.
As I previously posted, if you can think of ANY past aliases Binsack used, PLEASE post them to this forum.
Bad Crook

United States

#3548 Aug 5, 2013
He is at it again. Embezzling money, stealing people's property by doctoring county documents, and doctoring POAs. He is now under investigation for eight counts of fraud, deception, and embezzlement. Hopefully this time he goes to jail for twenty years along with his girlfriend Tammi Pancher/Weikel/Binsack that helped him hide these crimes.
Bad Crook

United States

#3549 Aug 5, 2013
Moira Dougherty wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps his girlfriend is naive, too trustful and unable to "see the forest for the trees." Unlike men, women think with their hearts. Anyone who has been posting on this site, knows and/or loves gf, Tammy (?) has a moral responsibility to reach out to her and show her Binsack's history of past crimes.
As I previously posted, if you can think of ANY past aliases Binsack used, PLEASE post them to this forum.
Tammi has been complacent and she has also embezzled money directly from Steve's accounts and recently sold his home and kept his money. Why anyone wants to lookout her best interest I dunno? She has now gone too far to turn back herself.
Greeneggsandham

Boyertown, PA

#3550 Aug 5, 2013
Bad Crook wrote:
He is at it again. Embezzling money, stealing people's property by doctoring county documents, and doctoring POAs. He is now under investigation for eight counts of fraud, deception, and embezzlement. Hopefully this time he goes to jail for twenty years along with his girlfriend Tammi Pancher/Weikel/Binsack that helped him hide these crimes.
You are kidding! In Shamokin or NY?? Has he been arrested? Give us more details please!:)
Beenbinsacked

Souderton, PA

#3551 Jan 3, 2014
Please everyone...... Check this loser out...... Pretty sure he is high.......XXYOUTUBE-d40bpypOL hcXX&sns=em
Scotts a D BAG

Scranton, PA

#3552 Apr 28, 2014
What a piece of shit joke. lol. Yeah you were in the Mafia. What a loser! Get your facts straight MORON. Its Donnie Brasco not Johnnie LMAO. Pathetic Loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 175
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice for mike brown rally aramingo shopping ... 7 hr we are 4
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 10 hr RutgersU 476
justice for mike brown 15 hr SHAY 1
Barack Obama Is Going To Hell Unless He Repents Tue wat 2
Free web hosting Tue aaronxt91 1
Inner City Schools are Out of Control with no O... Tue Troller Kermit 2
Fathers that name their Sons after themselves a... Tue Troller 2
Wyndmoor Dating
Find my Match

Wyndmoor People Search