3 Charged With Defrauding Philadelphi...

3 Charged With Defrauding Philadelphia Welfare-To-Work Program

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Sep 11, 2013, titled 3 Charged With Defrauding Philadelphia Welfare-To-Work Program. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Pennsylvania's attorney general has charged three men with stealing $1.25 million in grants from a Philadelphia "welfare-to-work" program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Blog lee loggler

Kingman, AZ

#1 Sep 12, 2013
This is probably all they have known, welfare, and now they are robbing in a different way. Sad..
plentyofblame

Pottstown, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Welfare, government handouts, subsidies what ever you want to call them charity with stipulations is considered 'free money just sitting there waiting to be used' or ABUSED. It's not about a criminal mastermind caper it's about attitude and unwieldy sense of entitlement. It's definitely a CRIME but it's attitude and mindset that really drives this stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate the Eagles Feb 23 keeping tabs 25
Bedwetting, adult fetish Feb 23 AMPAS insider 2
News Trailblazers exhibit features notable African-A... Feb 22 Hillarys Soiled U... 2
Voting requirements Feb 22 Hillarys Soiled U... 2
News Taquanna Kellam-Walker, 21, overcame a rough be... Feb 21 Keith Maniac 3
ACME Markets CLOSING many stores (Apr '17) Feb 20 Ron CLINTON Burkle 13
News Man filmed undressing kids in Dorney Park for 1... (Dec '15) Dec '15 silly rabbit 1

Wyndmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyndmoor Mortgages