Satanic Watchtower Society's Philadelphia Free DOOM

Posted in the Wyndmoor Forum

“Look @The Scoreboard! U LOST!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
ATTENTION Philadelphia...

Does it get any sicker than this?!

Over here, in the western part of our fine Commonwealth, Pittsburgh area Watchtower members are PROTECTING Satan the Devil.

YES! PROTECTING Satan the Devil!

And all while claiming to represent "God" and speak about the "truth".

About a year ago, Pittsburgh area Watchtower members were part of a group that saw Satanic activity, INSIDE their organization, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet about it.

Even their fellow members, there in the Greater Philly area, were kept in the dark. Satan LOVES the dark!

So how does that make YOU special to them?

Speaking of "special"...

They have begun a "special" campaign, looking for new recruits, inviting them to come to an "event" so "special" to them, that they're holding it ON THE WRONG DATE. But you'll love their explanation!

The information can be found at...

nisan15hoax.tripod.com

...and I hope you'll help me, in my effort to EMPTY the Watchtower of the UNSUSPECTING members. And to make sure they don't get ANY more new recruits.

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
ATTENTION Philadelphia...
Does it get any sicker than this?!
Over here, in the western part of our fine Commonwealth, Pittsburgh area Watchtower members are PROTECTING Satan the Devil.
YES! PROTECTING Satan the Devil!
And all while claiming to represent "God" and speak about the "truth".
About a year ago, Pittsburgh area Watchtower members were part of a group that saw Satanic activity, INSIDE their organization, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet about it.
Even their fellow members, there in the Greater Philly area, were kept in the dark. Satan LOVES the dark!
So how does that make YOU special to them?
Speaking of "special"...
They have begun a "special" campaign, looking for new recruits, inviting them to come to an "event" so "special" to them, that they're holding it ON THE WRONG DATE. But you'll love their explanation!
The information can be found at...
nisan15hoax.tripod.com
...and I hope you'll help me, in my effort to EMPTY the Watchtower of the UNSUSPECTING members. And to make sure they don't get ANY more new recruits.
There is a new "EMERGENCY MESSAGE" for any Watchtower members that are brave enough to defy Satan, and look out for their own life. But the information can be recognized by any Watchtower members, especially since the names and places are listed.

PLEASE alert any of their members as possible, so that the Watchtower can be emptied out.

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
nisan15hoax.tripod.com
I've added to the UPDATE page, with a "WEEKEND STRATEGY" segment.

PLEASE pass this message to as many people as you can, because...

It's time to EMPTY the Watchtower.

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
On the UPDATE page of the website, a person posing as a "loving" member of the Watchtower, has been EXPOSED as a complete FRAUD!

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
PLEASE check out the website's UPDATE page, for the newest segment...

"MATCHING CONTRIBUTION"

...which I hope you'll pass along to all you care about.

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Mar 22, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
The website's UPDATE page has a last segment...

"God's Line In The Sand"

And I want to say "THANK YOU" to all who got involved with this effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyndmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real lesbians into serious panty swapping;) 9 min Beth 4
cb channel 27 2 hr phillysports_maul... 1
More 13 hr Who shot who 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 18 hr Lynessa 451
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
platinum realty team helped us (Jun '10) Mon Warren Flax 13

Wyndmoor Jobs

Wyndmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wyndmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wyndmoor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]