Volunteer Abroad in Morocco Marrakesh Safi Orphans Day Care Medical www.abroaderview.org

Oct 31, 2008 | Posted by: Nial | Full story: www.prlog.org

Volunteer Abroad in Morocco: Our programs in Morocco offer an unparalleled opportunity to discover one of the most enchanting lands of North Africa.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2008
Sandy_37 Uk

Inverurie, UK

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Hello,
I would be very interested in helping.Can you please send me more informations.
Looking forward to your reply.
I do have a TEFL Certificate:Teaching English as a Second Language and I am C.R.B Checked and more Certificates but not medical.
Sam Taylor

Ruislip, UK

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Hello,

We are a development NGO rooted in the community of Taroudannt, South Morocco and offer volunteering programmes.

If you would be interested in particpating, have a look at our website: www.moroccanchildrenstrust.org

Sam
Director
Moroccan Children's Trust

=======
The Moroccan Children’s Trust supports the creation of sustainable social and educational development in Morocco.

Volunteers on our projects work on a range of activities with young people, to bring real and durable improvements to their prospects and to their lives.

Our approach is what separates us from other organisations. Our projects are embedded in the community so that volunteers can enjoy the “true” Morocco, making their experience life changing and unforgettable

We invite enthusiastic volunteers to join us on our community programmes in Taroudannt, Southern Morocco, situated in the foothills of the mighty Atlas Mountains.

The volunteers we look for must have a real commitment to the aims of our work - socio-economic development, building ties of friendship across countries, and increasing cultural understanding.

We normally prefer our volunteers to have a good grasp of French or Arabic to facilitate their work in the community. However, we also offer tuition in support of volunteers who wish to build their language skills before they participate in the projects

By participating in our volunteer projects, you will benefit from:

*Lodging in a host family, offering a unique insight into the lives of Moroccans and their culture, and a base from which to integrate into the community

*A full, taught induction course covering the Arabic language, Moroccan culture and history, and bespoke preparation for the role you will carry out

*In-depth pre-trip and in-country support, delivered by the Moroccan Children’s Trust and Groupe Maroc Horizons

*A varied programme of work placements across different institutions – including orphanages, schools, youth clubs or development research activity.

*A number of guided excursions around Morocco, including a final long trip at the end of the project to destinations such as the mighty Atlas Mountains or the great Sahara desert.

Visit www.moroccanchildrenstrust.org to find out more and apply for the schemes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyncote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr PA Voter 3,937
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tom Korbutt 162
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ed Rendell 51,315
Pittsburgh is nation's 19th-most liberal city, ... Mon ABC 4
Made in America Festival in Philadelphia was De... Mon Culture Auditor 1
Find all students who are in Philadelphia Mon Mr Black 1
After drummer's injury, Kings of Leon heading t... Sat Mountainmarttreks 1
•••

Wyncote News Video

•••
•••

Wyncote Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••