Hundreds line motorcade route

Hundreds line motorcade route

There are 7 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Hundreds line motorcade route. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Hundreds of people waited outside for hours Monday in hopes of catching a glimpse of President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Christine V

Troy, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2009
My 14 year old son and I were among the hundreds lining Albany-Shaker Road. It was a once in a lifetime experience and incredibly emotional. An awesome day!
Devvy

Schenectady, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Who cares? The man isn't Jesus and for God's sake doesnt walk on water. As a matter of fact he is making a mess of this country.
Katie

Troy, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
My friend at work saw it from Taco Bell's parking lot I soooooo wish I went
Troy is now on the map!!!
Hail to the chief!
Devvy

Schenectady, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2009
It was already on the map and not due to Obama. Please. All this hype over a man who cannot be trusted. Get a grip.
Katie

Troy, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Devvy wrote:
It was already on the map and not due to Obama. Please. All this hype over a man who cannot be trusted. Get a grip.
Devvy please lighten up if you don't like him fine can the rest of us that do be happy. We tolerated your BFF Bush for 8 miserable years so be gracious
Devvy

Schenectady, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Be happy but stop shoving it down our throats. They way you talk you would think Christ was walking on water. Now that would be something to see.
Katie

Troy, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Devvy wrote:
Be happy but stop shoving it down our throats. They way you talk you would think Christ was walking on water. Now that would be something to see.
So if it was Mccain and Barbie you wouldn't be talking about it? Yea OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynantskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Haunted House (Jun '16) 3 hr Wendy 2
Monster Head Kambrich says Good Attempts om 10g... Sep 18 Mellow 1
News GE cuts salaried workers in Schenectady Sep 17 old engineer 3
Frank Coppola breaks favorite in third race for... Sep 15 Chalk Stiff 2
Diving Sep 10 Park 2
Andrea Leonardo (Sep '16) Sep 5 Assntitties 2
News Massena traffic stop turns up crack, heroin, co... Apr '17 Trump 2

Wynantskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance