OMG

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

This happened on Friday, April 20th and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. How he is or if he is even alive? I was there with my family when it happened but I can not find out any info about it. Please help.
OMG

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

Ok, so no one knows anything??? Wylie is a small town so this should be some kind of news. I have checked the online newspaper and nothing was mentioned. If you know anything please let me know.
backtogood

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Judged:

mexicans go home, we dont want u here!
backtogood

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Judged:

never fought in a war, never done anything for this country or state, and u ask me to give you amnesty, dont think so
wake up

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

OMG wrote:
Ok, so no one knows anything??? Wylie is a small town so this should be some kind of news. I have checked the online newspaper and nothing was mentioned. If you know anything please leWt me know.
Wylie is no longer a small town. To many freaks and criminals moving here. This is really sad
Mexican

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

backtogood wrote:
mexicans go home, we dont want u here!
On behalf of all Wylie Mexicans, I would like to remind you that we are taking over. Like it or not. We're here to stay and kick YOU out of YOUR "own" country. Best regards.

Wylie Mexican....see you around Redneck..
William Westmoreland

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of all Wylie Mexicans, I would like to remind you that we are taking over. Like it or not. We're here to stay and kick YOU out of YOUR "own" country. Best regards.
Wylie Mexican....see you around Redneck..
Dear Mr. Mexican:

What is unfair about your otherwise humorous post is this:
You could go back to Mexico, and find almost any place to live away from us rude gringos. Where do we go anymore to live among only whiteys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wylie News Video

•••
•••

Wylie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wylie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••