Wylie, TX

#1 Jul 11, 2007
Illegal aliens murder
12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanist

By Joseph Farah
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) Wed Soapboxmom 43
Loan Sharks Nov 30 cowboyup 1
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Nov 24 Joe 41
looking for a builder in Lucas,Tx area for an a... Nov 16 davidhilldallas 1
News Mountain lion prowling Collin County neighborho... (Dec '07) Nov 12 Austin 46
Naughty girls want to trade pics snap hunter1_8 (Sep '14) Oct '16 Meat13 4
Watch out for this 'doctor' in Mesquite. (Mar '08) Oct '16 Elsie 15

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages