Wake up ...Nothing is free!!

Wake up ...Nothing is free!!

Posted in the Wylie Forum

Angry American

Denton, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2007
When are Americans going to wake up? Look at what your Democrats are up to now..
They are going to give more of our tax dollars to Illegals...People if you doubt my word I could really care less...But PLEASE drive by a WIC or a Long Star office and look at the brand new cars you are paying your hard earned dollars for..Why do you take the food out of your own childrens mouth to buy damn new cars and the weekend trips to ALL of the sporting events for a bunch of Illegals who are already robbing you with free rent,free schools,free food.free medical...When is the last time your American child had a dental appointment? People they are driving 30 to 50 thousand dollar cars to pick up their WIC if you don't believe me ..GO LOOK !!!! These people are sucking the very life out of your neighborhoods..And you are too blind or just to stupid to care...They are linning up waiting for the Democrats or BUSH too the damn borders ...WAKE UP!!!!!
Angry American

Denton, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Angry American

Denton, TX

#3 Aug 3, 2007
New York state's welfare benefits are so high that a welfare recipient would have to work at a job paying nearly $45,000 to break-even, according to a study released today by CHANGE-NY, a statewide taxpayers organization with over 100,000 members.

"It is often said that New York provides a Cadillac-style welfare program. Rolls Royce is more like it," explained Tom Carroll, CHANGE-NY's president.

The CHANGE-NY study documents that the typical welfare recipient (a woman with two children) is able to receive a tax-free welfare-benefit package costing taxpayers $32,571 annually. This figure encompasses the most common and broadly used welfare programs in New York, including the AFDC basic cash grant, Medicaid health coverage, and subsidies for food, housing, and energy cost.

To have after-tax take-home pay of $32,571 from a regular job, a welfare recipient would have to earn a salary of $44,900 annually, according to CHANGE-NY. By comparison, the starting salary for nuclear engineers with college degrees is $32,200. The $44,900 figure also is higher than the statewide median household income, almost four times the poverty level, and almost three times the annual unemployment-insurance benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) Sat Soapboxmom 47
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Mar 23 Dmt 1
Cooper Junior High ( Coach Adams ) (May '15) Feb '17 WHS 2
Roofer Jan '17 Angie 2
News Kraft's salad dressing fix: Shake up well (Feb '08) Jan '17 Toby 54
News Ex-officer admits several scams (Dec '06) Jan '17 Victim 175
Loan Sharks Dec '16 wondering 2

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance