Hillary your nose is growing.

Hillary your nose is growing.

Posted in the Wylie Forum

Grandmother

Keller, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Jack Cashill is so right this woman will destroy America as we know it.Maybe now we can find out why China had crooks sleeping in the White House.

Hillary Clinton claims her universal healthcare program will not cover illegal aliens, but the positions of her lead advisor on immigration and recent statements she has made to Spanish-language media outlets indicate otherwise.

The top campaign expert on Hispanic issues for the New York senator running for President has a long history of orchestrating lobbying efforts for taxpayer-funded healthcare, drivers' licenses and free in-state tuition for illegal aliens, as well as bilingual requirements for state agencies.

Raul Yzaguirre, who was president and CEO of the National Council of La Raza from 1974-2004, is now the co-chair of Clinton's presidential campaign and chair of her Hispanic outreach team.
backtogood

Flower Mound, TX

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Hey Grandma, A lot of people here dont like me cause I speak the truth. Youre login says you are from Wylie, so Im talking to you now. Why dont we say to hell with all the FEDS and let it be known as a community effort that we dont want illegals here, and we wont tolerate it. Im sure that u dont want Wylie to end up like garland. Lets start a voice of our community, maybe door to door, as a community, as citizens, to protest illegals, and get the message out that we dont need you here and dont want you here. City officials are not going to do do it, so lets get the word out, ILLEGALS DONT COME HERE, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!
backtogood

Flower Mound, TX

#3 Oct 5, 2007
Ya know hispanics in garland ask for subsidized housing, and county help for school uniforms, but they pull up in brand new 4 door Tahoes with 26 inch wheels to pick those kids up. I hope not in Wylie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sachse Assistant Principal Arrested For DUI....... (Dec '16) Jun 30 Zin 3
News BREAKING NEWS: Officer-Involved Shooting Report... (Sep '08) Jun '17 Joseph Watson 23
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Jun '17 Check-uh-Ho 42
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) May '17 Soapboxmom 48
Review: Blue Moon AC & Heat Installation (Feb '13) May '17 Anon 2
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Apr '17 paradise 2
Cooper Junior High ( Coach Adams ) (May '15) Feb '17 WHS 2

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages