Wylie ISD opts for state law on relig...

Wylie ISD opts for state law on religious speech

There are 3 comments on the Abilene News-Headlines story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Wylie ISD opts for state law on religious speech. In it, Abilene News-Headlines reports that:

“This is what the Legislators intended, and it is their intent that we will practice”

Wylie ISD opts for state law on religious speech By Kyle Peveto Monday, December 10, 2007 Wylie school board members approved a policy Monday night to follow a much-debated state law concerning religious ... via Abilene News-Headlines

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abilene News-Headlines.

Terri

Keller, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2007
HUH????????

Now tell us ..What did you really descide??
time daily

Mesquite, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2009
well, I am still not sure...
Emy

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Wylie apparently doesn't expect a Muslim student body president or a Buddhist prom queen. All it's going to take is one harmless Satanic prayer during a school announcement and half of the WISD teachers are going to die of heart attacks. That is, if they even let someone who isn't of the Christian faith be a member of this "limited public forum."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 5 hr fed up 586
News Scoot: Did media suppress coverage of peaceful ... 22 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News City prepares for anti-Islam demonstration Mon fed up 11
Garland Soccer May 27 Former Director 5
News When cheap laughs cost too much May 24 Polaris 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
It Takes Responsible Speech to Defend Free Speech May 19 Culture Auditor 3
More from around the web

Wylie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]