Hillary and Obama both out to ruin Am...

Hillary and Obama both out to ruin America

Posted in the Wylie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grandmother

Carrollton, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2007
The fact that Hillary served six years on the board of Wal-Mart means little to the unions that support her. Could Obama's network have him avoid the ad hominem vitriol of being involved with the avowed enemy of unions?
Hillary's involvement with Johnny Chung, Norman Hsu, the Chinese, the Lincoln Bedroom campaign shakedowns and countless other scandals is winked at by the mainstream media. Campaign contributions linked to drug dealers, frauds and extortionists are non-news, as are her over-the-top lies, including the one in which she claimed daughter Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Towers the morning they were attacked.
Obama may have Oprah, but Oprah would drop her support for him quicker than you could say Prada or Cartier if he were to behave as the Clintons. But the Clinton sycophants are not only willing to serve prison sentences for them they are willing to fall on their swords for her at a moments notice.
I agree with Young that Clinton has the 'bigger network." I disagree that is the reason Obama shouldn't be president. He should not be elected president because he isn't fit to sit in the Oval Office. Hillary shouldn't be president because she is bereft of morality and because of her inexorable commitment to falsehood.
to granmother

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2007
We need a change and they might be what we need!!
I wish they would run together. One should be President. One should be Vice. They together will make a change. We need smart people to help us get out of
all of our problems that we are in.
Grandmother

Carrollton, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2007
Sure we need smart people...Too bad Hillary and Obama are not them..And poor ole Bill couldn't even figure where to stick his Cigar..What we need is someone with enough sence to figure that nothing is free..No free healthcare or free welfare..Middle class workers are doing without to fund all of these FREE PROGRAMS..And anyone who wants Hillary only wants all of the freebies she will dole out at Taxpayers expence..What we need is a president with enough courage to cut out welfare except to the elderly on low income and disable PERIOD!!!!!!!! Not to every girl that sees a check everytime she pops out a new kid in a unmarried household.
to grandmother

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2008
We live in the land of the free in brave.
Why don't you move to another Country where you can have the gov. tell you when to wipe your own a**.
Grandmother

Garland, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2008
Honey I would rather have the Goverment do it than a bunch of Illegals that are sucking the very life out of American children daily...They come here as Illegals and soon they have your name,my name and even use our dead grandparents names..Then they jump on the first welfare office they find and they ride it from cradle to grave..So of course people like you are more than likely full of Mexican welfare leeches now..But of course we all know they like the fat nasty white girls don't we??That way their half mexican kids will automaticly get him another check..I just love it when the fat ugly white girls come it wagging half a dozen half white kids and demanding her WIC...And she always bitches because the goverment don't give her more..So honey I'M AMERICAN..You take your fat white ...
to Mexico and pop out all the lil MEXICANS that Mexico can afford to feed...OOPS I FORGOT MEXICO WON'T HAVE YOU...SORRY!!! Oh by the way STOP THROWING SHITTY DIPERS OUT OF YOUR CAR WINDOWS .It is bad enough to have to feed you..We shouldn't have to clean the streets after you too..TAG YOU ARE IT..GO FOR IT!!!!
ready for a dem

Garland, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2008
they can't do much more damage then bush has ! i really don,t care which one wins as long as they are not republicans that do nothing for america !
Grandmother wrote:
The fact that Hillary served six years on the board of Wal-Mart means little to the unions that support her. Could Obama's network have him avoid the ad hominem vitriol of being involved with the avowed enemy of unions?
Hillary's involvement with Johnny Chung, Norman Hsu, the Chinese, the Lincoln Bedroom campaign shakedowns and countless other scandals is winked at by the mainstream media. Campaign contributions linked to drug dealers, frauds and extortionists are non-news, as are her over-the-top lies, including the one in which she claimed daughter Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Towers the morning they were attacked.
Obama may have Oprah, but Oprah would drop her support for him quicker than you could say Prada or Cartier if he were to behave as the Clintons. But the Clinton sycophants are not only willing to serve prison sentences for them they are willing to fall on their swords for her at a moments notice.
I agree with Young that Clinton has the 'bigger network." I disagree that is the reason Obama shouldn't be president. He should not be elected president because he isn't fit to sit in the Oval Office. Hillary shouldn't be president because she is bereft of morality and because of her inexorable commitment to falsehood.
OMG

Garland, TX

#7 Mar 13, 2008
i should expect racist crap from Wylie !!!nice to know that your keeping the hate flowing. I bet you go to church every Sunday with the family too!
Grandmother wrote:
Honey I would rather have the Goverment do it than a bunch of Illegals that are sucking the very life out of American children daily...They come here as Illegals and soon they have your name,my name and even use our dead grandparents names..Then they jump on the first welfare office they find and they ride it from cradle to grave..So of course people like you are more than likely full of Mexican welfare leeches now..But of course we all know they like the fat nasty white girls don't we??That way their half mexican kids will automaticly get him another check..I just love it when the fat ugly white girls come it wagging half a dozen half white kids and demanding her WIC...And she always bitches because the goverment don't give her more..So honey I'M AMERICAN..You take your fat white ...
to Mexico and pop out all the lil MEXICANS that Mexico can afford to feed...OOPS I FORGOT MEXICO WON'T HAVE YOU...SORRY!!! Oh by the way STOP THROWING SHITTY DIPERS OUT OF YOUR CAR WINDOWS .It is bad enough to have to feed you..We shouldn't have to clean the streets after you too..TAG YOU ARE IT..GO FOR IT!!!!
OMG

Garland, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2008
I've had to use that welfare a couple of times myself . The first time I was married we were both working full time and still couldn't make it because both the pay and the benefits sucked. Oh by the way surprise we're all white! I've been working and paying taxes since I was 16 so I feel no guilt for using it.The next time I had to use it because about the time I had major sugery my husband decided to bale on the kids and myself. So I for one would hate to see welfare go because of self centered creeps like you are crying in your $2oo,ooo.oo homes because you paya little more taxes for your toys. boo hoo.
hello

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2008
You are a uncaring witch!!
Grandmother wrote:
Sure we need smart people...Too bad Hillary and Obama are not them..And poor ole Bill couldn't even figure where to stick his Cigar..What we need is someone with enough sence to figure that nothing is free..No free healthcare or free welfare..Middle class workers are doing without to fund all of these FREE PROGRAMS..And anyone who wants Hillary only wants all of the freebies she will dole out at Taxpayers expence..What we need is a president with enough courage to cut out welfare except to the elderly on low income and disable PERIOD!!!!!!!! Not to every girl that sees a check everytime she pops out a new kid in a unmarried household.
hello

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2008
I'm sorry I mean a uncaring witch with a B. I'm middle class and I have raised a few children that have issues and they can not take care of their selves and I'm thankful that we have a system that can help them.
Grandmother wrote:
Sure we need smart people...Too bad Hillary and Obama are not them..And poor ole Bill couldn't even figure where to stick his Cigar..What we need is someone with enough sence to figure that nothing is free..No free healthcare or free welfare..Middle class workers are doing without to fund all of these FREE PROGRAMS..And anyone who wants Hillary only wants all of the freebies she will dole out at Taxpayers expence..What we need is a president with enough courage to cut out welfare except to the elderly on low income and disable PERIOD!!!!!!!! Not to every girl that sees a check everytime she pops out a new kid in a unmarried household.
backtogood

Plano, TX

#11 Mar 14, 2008
Look for a raise is taxes, look for free illegal immigrants. Do you want that in ure city? If so so then elect obama. Does Osama ring a bell? Yea it does its osama bin laden. Why this country would elect a muslim is beside me. Why dont u go to IRAQ and slap all those guys in the face. Conni Bastards.
backtogood

Plano, TX

#12 Mar 14, 2008
Nothing said , cause you sit on youe democrat asses, and wait for the government to please you
backtogood

Plano, TX

#13 Mar 14, 2008
oooogggghhh i cant make my house payment. Then maybe you should not have gotten an adustable mortgage, dumb ass.
backtogood

Plano, TX

#14 Mar 14, 2008
anyway im out, you dumb asses can fend for youselves
backtogood

Plano, TX

#15 Mar 14, 2008
hello wrote:
You are a uncaring witch!!
<quoted text>
i am totaly surprised u were white
backtogood

Plano, TX

#16 Mar 14, 2008
pay youre bills, save us all alot of trouble.
Annee

Brookville, PA

#17 Mar 14, 2008
backtogood wrote:
Look for a raise is taxes, look for free illegal immigrants. Do you want that in ure city? If so so then elect obama. Does Osama ring a bell? Yea it does its osama bin laden. Why this country would elect a muslim is beside me. Why dont u go to IRAQ and slap all those guys in the face. Conni Bastards.
I just cannot understand why our country would consider a Muslin to run for President. Can anyone tell me why Obama hides in The United Church of Christ --- when he is Muslin.
That is just plain dishonesty!!!!
Should we even consider electing a President who begins his campaign with dishonrsty??????????
It seems we do not have anyone to vote for...
Annee

Brookville, PA

#18 Mar 14, 2008
Oh...!!!!!!!
I have also heard??? Obama will not put his hand over his heart and pledge alligence to the flag of The United States of American.
If anyone out there knows if this is true or not I would love to know...Thanks.
Annee

Brookville, PA

#19 Mar 14, 2008
I see I mispelled dishonesty---sorry.
OMG

Garland, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2008
the government should please us you idiot they work for us!!!!if you didn't please your boss what would happen? oh that's right you'd be out of work and on welfare huh!?!By the way my democrat ass has been working one or two jobs for 30 years now , real work not the sit on your ass work.grow up or shut up let the real americans have thier say.
backtogood wrote:
Nothing said , cause you sit on youe democrat asses, and wait for the government to please you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
annhltr Tue HUMM 1
Moving to Wylie (Dec '08) Jan 1 spock7 38
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) Dec '17 JevinScam 51
Naughty girls want to trade pics snap hunter1_8 (Sep '14) Dec '17 Gable 7
Fat GOP rep apologizes for lewd photo shared on... Nov '17 Jack D Ripper 2
FBI at Park in Garland by Springcreek Elementary Oct '17 Guest 2
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Jun '17 Check-uh-Ho 42

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages