Maxine at her best
Posted in the Wylie Forum
#1 Dec 21, 2007
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* The y don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.
I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans;
I'm talking about our troops!
Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?
Add your comments below
|When cheap laughs cost too much||Sun||Polaris||2|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||May 20||Banfartos||708|
|It Takes Responsible Speech to Defend Free Speech||May 19||Culture Auditor||3|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||May 19||Fartdog||843|
|Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con...||May 18||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||585|
|Islam and the 'Great Religions'||May 17||MAAT||4|
|What do you think of Brad Neighbor? (Oct '14)||May 16||Loss Confidence||2|
Find what you want!
Search Wylie Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC