Soldier send-off on Rockwall roadway ...

Soldier send-off on Rockwall roadway this morning

There are 1 comment on the The Dallas Morning News story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Soldier send-off on Rockwall roadway this morning. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

Soldiers are leaving for Iraq from Wylie's National Guard Armory. Show support by lining the roads, waving flags and displaying yellow ribbons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

Coppell Soldiers Mom

Plano, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2008
During the Wylie Send-off Parade on 7/28/08, my son texted from the departing bus: "I wish you could be here, Mom. About a hundred veterans on Harleys are following us out of the city limits of Wylie to send us off. It's pretty emotional". Many thanks to the citizens of Wylie and our surrounding communities for their support of our troops. You touched the heart of my very special soldier. Me and my family are eternally grateful. May God protected our troops under His wings during their mission in Iraq. Thanks from a Coppell Soldiers' Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) Aug '17 IntheNewsAgain 49
Sachse Assistant Principal Arrested For DUI....... (Dec '16) Jun '17 Zin 3
News BREAKING NEWS: Officer-Involved Shooting Report... (Sep '08) Jun '17 Joseph Watson 23
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Jun '17 Check-uh-Ho 42
Review: Blue Moon AC & Heat Installation (Feb '13) May '17 Anon 2
Cooper Junior High ( Coach Adams ) (May '15) Feb '17 WHS 2
Roofer (Jan '17) Jan '17 Angie 2

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages