Soldier send-off on Rockwall roadway this morning

Jul 28, 2008 Full story: The Dallas Morning News

Soldiers are leaving for Iraq from Wylie's National Guard Armory. Show support by lining the roads, waving flags and displaying yellow ribbons.

Full Story
Coppell Soldiers Mom

Plano, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2008
During the Wylie Send-off Parade on 7/28/08, my son texted from the departing bus: "I wish you could be here, Mom. About a hundred veterans on Harleys are following us out of the city limits of Wylie to send us off. It's pretty emotional". Many thanks to the citizens of Wylie and our surrounding communities for their support of our troops. You touched the heart of my very special soldier. Me and my family are eternally grateful. May God protected our troops under His wings during their mission in Iraq. Thanks from a Coppell Soldiers' Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min fubar 22,615
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min fubar 18,502
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr info 797
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr info 567
Academy Sports in Garland Thu tlindamo 1
Richardson ISD has figure in mind for starting ... (Mar '10) Sep 18 Dee 15
Naughty girls want to trade pics snap hunter1_8 Sep 17 Anonymous 1
•••

Wylie News Video

•••
•••

Wylie Jobs

•••
•••