Arrest Warrant Affidavit Sheds Light on Death of 'Wylie's Angel'

Full story: CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV

Husband says Darlene Phillips is a caring, selfless person who made a "big mistake" Shana Franklin April 25, 2010 The husband of accused killer Darlene Phillips wants their family's story told and is asking the public to reserve judgment in the death of "Wylie's Angel." It comes as the North Texas community continues to mourn the death of Gerren ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
unknown

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

She already admitted to leaving the kid?!"With a note" Knowing what it needs. Why should she even have a bail She also left in the car with the baby boy knowingly trying to just get rid of him. Sorry but problems or not you cant even do that to a sick animal not to compare the baby boy to a animal, but come on people she knows what she did and she needs to pay the prise... she is lucky the laws are not like others "eye for an eye" which in some cases like this it should be. lock her up for life maybe even death penalty dont put her wit the rest of the sickos like her put her in regular prison and see what happens....
coach

Madisonville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

long ago.. centuries... a baby born as ill as this child was taken to a hill outside of town and left to die naturally. Today we poke them with needles, stick tubes in them... prolong their suffering. So who is more barbaric.... this ol' grandma that understands the meaning of "life" better than most of us.... or the folk who claim the child must be kept breathing... not alive... just breathing and suffering. The barbaric ones are the same folk who shame anyone like this grandma who see it as I and she does.

Get over your righteous self. Peace has not been served. Grandma... may god be with you. You had the strength to do what should have been done long ago.

PS- YES .. I do have lots of experience with special populations. Nearly 50yrs of it.
KCCT

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

There is absolutely no way to excuse what was done to this child. The grandmother is a coward, not a hero. How could you think that her leaving a helpless, incapacitated child to die alone in the elements is a sign of strength? Coach, you're a disgrace. Shame on you.
coach wrote:
long ago.. centuries... a baby born as ill as this child was taken to a hill outside of town and left to die naturally. Today we poke them with needles, stick tubes in them... prolong their suffering. So who is more barbaric.... this ol' grandma that understands the meaning of "life" better than most of us.... or the folk who claim the child must be kept breathing... not alive... just breathing and suffering. The barbaric ones are the same folk who shame anyone like this grandma who see it as I and she does.
Get over your righteous self. Peace has not been served. Grandma... may god be with you. You had the strength to do what should have been done long ago.
PS- YES .. I do have lots of experience with special populations. Nearly 50yrs of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wylie News Video

•••
•••

Wylie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wylie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE