Crash driver had previous traffic arr...

Crash driver had previous traffic arrests

There are 4 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Jun 19, 2007, titled Crash driver had previous traffic arrests. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

A Texas racecar driver who lost control of a dragster during a charity car show Saturday, killing six people and injuring more than 20 others, was charged with reckless driving and driving while intoxicated ... via The Jackson Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Lynn

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2007
so what .. that was 9 and 10 yrs ago . he was not under the influence when it happened . the throttle stuck on his dragster . mechanical things happen and that's why they should've never had the chance to be doin burn-outs in a street .
Mary Kelly

Wylie, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2007
To the Mother who say the car should never been allowed on the streets.I'm so sorry for your loss..It is sad when these things go wrong
that usually only bring pleasure..Not sure the power of the car was at fault here nor the young man driving it..At times things happen that are out of anyone's control..So putting
blame doesn't FIX anything...I just pray you are given peace and comfort thru all of this..
James T

Plano, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2007
If I had to do stunts or tricks in a car with people all around me, I think I might hurt people too! The problem is that sometimes the choices we make can be hard lessons. One thing that I have learned from the mistakes made be these events is.... I will not stand on the sidelines of a street while a high performance vehicle spins out of control.
puttnostreetrace

Plano, TX

#4 Jul 22, 2007
my son was killed aug.6 2000 here in wylie.
He was killed by a young man that was sreet racing. That was a choice that young man made. No, mechanical problems ..... brand new car. My sons friend told me his last words were "Slow the ********** So i know that he was not having a good time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BREAKING NEWS: Officer-Involved Shooting Report... (Sep '08) Jun 14 Joseph Watson 23
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Jun 1 Check-uh-Ho 42
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) May '17 Soapboxmom 48
Review: Blue Moon AC & Heat Installation (Feb '13) May '17 Anon 2
Looking for my brother who i havent seen since ... Apr '17 paradise 2
Cooper Junior High ( Coach Adams ) (May '15) Feb '17 WHS 2
Roofer Jan '17 Angie 2

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages