How to get rid of Illegals? Stop Supp...

How to get rid of Illegals? Stop Supporting them on our tax dollars

Posted in the Wylie Forum

Grandmother

Garland, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2007
What could be a major legislative breakthrough came Friday when Rep. Tom Tancredo, the leader in the Congress on immigration issues and a Republican presidential candidate, successfully offered an amendment to a Homeland Security appropriations bill to withhold federal emergency-services funding from so-called "sanctuary cities" that protect illegal aliens from identification and prosecution.
wake up people

Richardson, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2007
I hope they do. All cities declaring themselves as sanctuarys should be immediatly invaded by INS or ICE. Declaring that is nothing more than a slap in the face to Americans legal or born. And stop the anchor babies.
yeah right

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2007
last time i checked if you don't belong you have no rights. sure as hell not like an american cause hehe your not a damn american!!!!!!!!!!
yeah right

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2007
having a kid in usa doesn't make you an american. so go pay your way and leave the damn americans alone you portugy
ar t

Salinas, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2007
Hey stupids all people that are illegal work or buy stuff which makes them tax payers as well
Grandmother

Garland, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2007
And you call people STUPID????
Well let me tell you something SMART GUY..These people are buying brand new homes and brand new cars..Where do you think they get the money??
They claim to work for six dollars a hour yet they drive thirty thousand dollar trucks..Now tell me smart guy who is stupid??Ever check the check one Mexican woman brings in from Welfare on all or thoes kids they keep having? Ever see the amount of checks they draw at tax time ? They get thousands while you only get pennies..And guess what Smart guy?? They sent YOU to work to pay it..
So HA!! HA!! All of the bleeding hearts who want them here shut the hell up when you .your kids,
and even your grand children are having to work your fingers to the bone to pay for more new houses and cars..But GUESS WHAT it won't be YOUR HOUSE you are paying for..
Your neighbor in Wylie

Denton, TX

#7 Oct 10, 2007
It deeply saddens me that someone in Wylie, sho possibly be my neighbor, could be so ignorant of what truly is the life of an immigrant. Do a study and you may be surprised that there are far too many "Americans" on the public welfare system. The sad truth is that these immigrants most of the time do the work that we as Americans think we are too good to do. Also, please be reminded that I am very sure that if you do some genealogy research you probably have some immigrants in your family. Studies show that over 90% of early immigrants were here ilegally. People in glass houses should not throw stones. If you are believer, remember that it doesn't matter where you're from or where you end up, He loves us all the same. Please treat others as you want to be treated. He loves us all the same.
back to good

Wylie, TX

#8 Oct 11, 2007
it hurts me to think you r that blind, aparently you live in an upper class neighberhood. That is fine, i live in a middle class neighberhood, I dont like to see the pants around the ass or bass music going on, if i brought that to youre housing project would u feel the same. No, you would not, for some reason you think money, keeps you away from this, or todds family is too good for this. Look around it wont be long until hispanics are demanding housing in youre hood, just because they think they deserve it.
back to good

Wylie, TX

#9 Oct 11, 2007
yeah right wrote:
last time i checked if you don't belong you have no rights. sure as hell not like an american cause hehe your not a damn american!!!!!!!!!!
ok kiss the ass, u must be a mexican expecting something for free
back to good

Wylie, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2007
wylie says go home illegalls, we dont want you here, and have no need for u here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Garland Soccer Jul 23 Former Director 13
News Texas residents condemn plan for Muslim cemetery Jul 22 HJD01 62
North Texas Recreational Soccer is Open Territory! Jul 22 Former Director 1
News Texas residents condemn plan for Muslim cemetery Jul 20 Donny Brook 1
News Atheism Rising (Dec '12) Jul 16 Why farts 767
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages