Well written by angry taxpayer

Posted in the Wylie Forum

chas Goss

Keller, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2008
Comment by Jerry R.(Jetstream) December 30,2007 @ 8:52PM

"I'm not at all surprised at the level of violence along the border since the militarization of the border since 1994," said Isabel Garcia, co-chair of Coalicion Derechos Humanos, an immigrant rights group.

Maybe when your country is under invasion, and the tax payers have had enough burden placed on them from people who are not legally here. Coupled that with the corporate greed, and a down turn in wages. Americans have had enough. We The People, have had enough. This is not a race issue,its a law and an econonmic issue.
We law abiding people are tired of paying someone elses burden along with ours. We are tired of the polictical pandering, to our citizens detriment. We have poor in this country we need to help. All of the resources going to fend off the illegal invasion, should rightly be to helping our countries poor, not 30 million people who have no commitment our right to our country. We are tired of having our financial identies stolen. We are tired of paying for your children to use our school system, to the detriment of our childrens education. We are tired of being victims of illegals robbing,raping, stealing, and shooting our police officers.We are tired of paying for illegals in our jail system. What you have done is awakened the sleeping giant,(The American People) and he is just now working on his first cup of coffee. You Miss are not a immigrant rights group, Illegals have no rights in this country, just like in Mexico, rights belong to the citzens of that country, and those you are defending have no rights here. They do how ever have the right to return to their own country, and with alittle hard work remove those in office who have created the economic nightmare that is Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 788
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 631
News Horse owners ticketed for riding on Allen streets Apr 8 asc 1
News Sick from Chemtrail Fallout (Nov '10) Apr 7 MossD 6
News Sheriff honors Andrew Hatch (Apr '07) Mar 25 Charlie Ransom 4
Garland Soccer Mar 23 Former Director 2
I was arrested in Wylie for having Pepper Spray! (Aug '09) Mar 22 sue 34
More from around the web

Wylie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]