Carol

Carrollton, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2007
How many people wish they never voted yes to the school uniforms. I am one of them. I feel they have taken it to the extremes. Why do they have to limit it to only certain colors? I think they should have left it a casual dress and that was it. Let the kids where the colors they want. What is wearing a green pair of uniformed shorts going to cause my son to do? Then they give the kids that break the dress code the same punishment as if he cheated, or got in a fight. I really think that is unfair. I would like to see how many people wish they could take their vote back. Let me know at [email protected]
Carol

Carrollton, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2007
I live in Wylie TX not garland.

Since: May 13

Flower Mound, TX

#3 May 5, 2013
They have took dress code a little too far I think . I heard at Cooper Mrs . Harrod the principal made every student in whole school take of their shoes to make sure that their socks matched !!! Just ridiculous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland Soccer (Mar '15) Aug 19 Soapboxmom 37
Watch out for this 'doctor' in Mesquite. (Mar '08) Aug 5 K_Minter 14
Tile installer Jun '16 Grn Thmb 1
Boycott BassPro Garland, TX Jun '16 sgldc 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Wierd guy dressed up at kroger on walnut. (Aug '15) Jun '16 playboy74 3
Katrina Pierson: Gangsta Drag Queen Jun '16 Donald 2

Wylie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages