Police hope illustration will help id...

Police hope illustration will help identify child found dead at Wylie park

There are 3 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Police hope illustration will help identify child found dead at Wylie park. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

The young boy whose body was found Thursday near Lavon Lake was underweight and had "significant medical needs," police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

Laura Richard-Molloy

North Charleston, SC

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Please help...No child should be treated this way..
ricky bobby

Wylie, TX

#2 Apr 18, 2010
the parents need to turn themselves in, if the po-po get a DNA sample and they find out his name, the parents are SCREWED! i cant believe they let him out alone either, bad parenting skills. Best of luck, God Bless!
eric jaynes

Wylie, TX

#3 Apr 18, 2010
that comment i just posted was awesome, but serious, and when did wylie turn to deaths, and possible murder, anyone who lives here knows that before november we were just a little crazy town, now were up there with garland and plano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wylie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Population is up while crime is down Feb 8 garth 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
News 6-year-old girl dies in ETX golf cart accident Jan 26 anonymou s 49
Naughty girls want to trade pics snap hunter1_8 (Sep '14) Jan 22 regster69 2
What do you think of Brad Neighbor? (Oct '14) Jan 17 Bradford 3
News Tornado-stricken Garland, Rowlett enter new yea... Jan '16 silver alert 4
Watch out for this 'doctor' in Mesquite. (Mar '08) Dec '15 Pebble 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wylie Mortgages