AMITYVILLE: Man charged in barroom death

Full story: Newsday 19
An Amityville man who fled to Georgia was brought back to Long Island yesterday and charged with murder in the barroom shooting of a Wyandanch man, police said. Full Story
Levis Jeans

Medford, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2007
Was he wearing saggy jeans?
Slappy White

Wallington, NJ

#6 Dec 19, 2007
Slappy White wrote:
Sorry guy's im just a loser
Tee hee!
that dude

Oceanside, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2007
get a life
Tanya Young

Ridge, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2007
that dude wrote:
it was messed up that cory went out that way but he vioalated a lot of people .He was bugging ever since his brother ray rock got killed in the mid 90,s
This is his wife. Everybody act like they r so prefect. U really dont know the whole story. I wont get into it. Now that he is gone, all u guys have something to say, but when he was here, u all was scare of him and would never in life open your mouth to say anything. sh*t, u guys would not even step to him. Let him rest in peace. He is not here anymore, instead of saying something. Pray for our family and hope that u never have to go threw anything like this. Respect his 2 year old daughter. That is who is going to hurt. She will always believe her father was a hero. Maybe everybody need to turn the table and image if it was your family in the same situation, how would u feel. I guess u cannot feel the pain, because u r not in the situation. Instead of judging him. Pray that u wont ever have to go threw this and feel pain that we do.
Rufus

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Dec 27, 2007
Oh wow, and on the first day Kawansa.
Ron Zoni

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Dec 27, 2007
What's all this about crime in Amityville? No way! Must have been selling some bad crack.
charles agons

Medford, NY

#19 Dec 27, 2007
was there anyone esle involved in the shooting?
Word on the street is, the victim was run over after he colapsed outside the bar. Is that true?
Tanya Young

Patchogue, NY

#21 Dec 27, 2007
Well, You should not wish that on anyone Tyrone, because like I said u never know what u have to go threw in your own life or your family have to go threw. Since it seem like u r so happy that happen. I will let God deal with u. No matter what he still have a 2 year old child, and when she gets older it will hurt her that her father is not here. Since it was none of your business let it go, let me and family deal with this with out all of your comments. Instead of criticizing how my husband was sometime u need to check yourself. If u dont care about nothing else respect our 2 year old child ok. If u have kids or not the people that hurt most is the kids. So take that into onsideration.
Tanya Young

Patchogue, NY

#22 Dec 27, 2007
Well, You should not wish that on anyone Tyrone, because like I said u never know what u have to go threw in your own life or your family have to go threw. Since it seem like u r so happy that happen. I will let God deal with u. No matter what he still have a 2 year old child, and when she gets older it will hurt her that her father is not here. Since it was none of your business let it go, let me and family deal with this with out all of your comments. Instead of criticizing how my husband was sometime u need to check yourself. If u dont care about nothing else respect our 2 year old child ok. If u have kids or not the people that hurt most is the kids. So take that into onsideration.
Tanya Young

Patchogue, NY

#23 Dec 27, 2007
Tanya Young

Medford, NY

#25 Dec 28, 2007
Like I said again. Keep on being happy. when bad luck come your way. Look on all the stuff u type, because when u rejoice when bad things happen to someone. Stuff comes back on u r your family or even some one close to u. God dont like that I know that u know that. If that makes u feel good Tyrone. Keep going I bet u that God will deal with u. I will feel sorry for u. I said before If u dont care about nothing else in this situation I am asking u nicely for my daughter sake keep your comments to yourself. Just image if u have kids or if u dont maybe u dont understand. or I will put it this way. If your brother got killed and other people just keep saying and glad that this happen. Turn the table, but I guess u cant feel that because it did not happen to your family. You better wish that this never hit home in anyway, because if it does, believe me u will not be able to bear it. If it make u feel good keep going, but everybody reeps what they sown including u. So keep on going because those words go along way.
O, by calling me names that makes u feel good and it makes u feel like a man just keep doing what make u feel happy, but time will tell, again I will let God deal with u.
Dirty Sanchez

Wallington, NJ

#26 Dec 28, 2007
Tanya Young wrote:
Like I said again. Keep on being happy. when bad luck come your way. Look on all the stuff u type, because when u rejoice when bad things happen to someone. Stuff comes back on u r your family or even some one close to u. God dont like that I know that u know that. If that makes u feel good Tyrone. Keep going I bet u that God will deal with u. I will feel sorry for u. I said before If u dont care about nothing else in this situation I am asking u nicely for my daughter sake keep your comments to yourself. Just image if u have kids or if u dont maybe u dont understand. or I will put it this way. If your brother got killed and other people just keep saying and glad that this happen. Turn the table, but I guess u cant feel that because it did not happen to your family. You better wish that this never hit home in anyway, because if it does, believe me u will not be able to bear it. If it make u feel good keep going, but everybody reeps what they sown including u. So keep on going because those words go along way.
O, by calling me names that makes u feel good and it makes u feel like a man just keep doing what make u feel happy, but time will tell, again I will let God deal with u.
U sound smart. R U a genius?
T BUCM

Edison, NJ

#32 Sep 2, 2008
R.I.P MY DUDE YALL NEED 2 KEEP YALL MOUTH SHUT ABOUT SHIT U DONT KNOW COREY WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WE MISS HIM SO MUCH AROUND YALL KILLED A GOOD MAN
Samie

Tampa, FL

#33 Aug 3, 2009
Damn! I know this is so late but i just found out what happened. Tanya I'm sorry for your loss. I knew Corey. He was one of my baby daddy's good friends. He even came to NC to stay wit me and my baby father for a hot min. Again I'm so sorry 4 ya loss. R.I.P. Cor-Dawg!! i neva could spell his nickname. LOL
Atone

Stratford, CT

#34 Aug 30, 2009
Samie wrote:
Damn! I know this is so late but i just found out what happened. Tanya I'm sorry for your loss. I knew Corey. He was one of my baby daddy's good friends. He even came to NC to stay wit me and my baby father for a hot min. Again I'm so sorry 4 ya loss. R.I.P. Cor-Dawg!! i neva could spell his nickname. LOL
Where did this take place?, what bar? I cannot pull up Newsday. Was it the bar at the end of 110 called J Js or a different place?, if it is the same story I heard, the poor guy was shot once and then as he tried to get away they shot him againe in the parking lot and then he died, is this that story?, I am very sad for that poor family, may God rest his soul, how horrible.
big b

South Richmond Hill, NY

#35 Aug 16, 2011
yo who u tellin get a life?
big b

South Richmond Hill, NY

#36 Aug 16, 2011
corey was my 1st cuzzin, my favorite cuzzin.. if anybody have some foul shit to say plz say it to me. thank you. now let my dude rest in piece

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#37 Aug 16, 2011
big b wrote:
corey was my 1st cuzzin, my favorite cuzzin.. if anybody have some foul shit to say plz say it to me. thank you. now let my dude rest in piece
Your hair is nappy, but do you know your pappy?
raymond young

Westbury, NY

#38 Feb 3, 2012
yall dont noe shit about my father corey so stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyandanch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 9 hr Squafdonoboles 1,131
Roberto Clemente Park toxic debris cleanup plan... 12 hr above the law 12
DEC Approves Cleanup Plan for Roberto Clemente ... 13 hr wrap up islip 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Bruser 2,387
LIE road rage arrest (May '07) Sun Moral Man 278
Suffolk County to install monitoring wells at d... Sun real experts apply 8
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5

Coastal Flood Warning for Suffolk County was issued at January 26 at 7:26PM EST

Wyandanch News Video

Wyandanch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wyandanch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM