Cops: Man, 23, shot and killed in Wya...

Cops: Man, 23, shot and killed in Wyandanch

There are 2 comments on the Newsday.com story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Cops: Man, 23, shot and killed in Wyandanch. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

A 23-year-old man was shot and killed as he walked into his apartment in Wyandanch late Sunday night, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Shontay

Norwalk, CT

#1 Mar 8, 2010
This is so daggon sad y what is the purpose of takin a life? Life is too short as it is if its not a cop killin someone cuz of a hunch its sum1 killin cuz of sumn stupid y i'd ask but i wud not recieve n answer
Gods gift

Milford, CT

#2 May 13, 2010
RIP, Hun. We all miss you dearly. This world is becoming so bitter and hopeless. We need to stop looking to everything else but look to Jesus! Only God can stop the violence, hate, and catastrophes. God, send a revival!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyandanch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Park residents want more police around ps... 10 hr Sandra Sue Rounds 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 10 hr Calvin 1,417
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 11 hr Sally Forth 35
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 8,314
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Fri Bruser 2,649
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Fri true independent 1
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Fri nancys 147

Wyandanch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyandanch Mortgages