AMITYVILLE: Man shot after bar fight ...

AMITYVILLE: Man shot after bar fight dies -

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 12, 2007, titled AMITYVILLE: Man shot after bar fight dies -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Wyandanch man who was shot twice following an altercation last week in Amityville has died, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dvau

Greenville, SC

#22 Jan 22, 2011
born and raised the ville has gotton worse but at the end of the day young lives r being lost and no one wins ..bottom line
Razor123

West Babylon, NY

#23 Mar 27, 2012
NYRESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to check. Any negihborhood despite how much the houses by the water may sell for, with a school district that any civilized, educated person wouldn't vomit in is a GHETTO.
Yes there a nice spot of amityville, however due to the crime rate and the amount of drug traffic that goes through nobody cares about the nice area its still a GHETTO.
Most kids that go to the school district are from E. Massapequa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyandanch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 8,001
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Tue heynowpeople 93
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) Tue Levittown Rules 65
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) Tue Chas 66
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon El Cacique 1,387
News Suffolk kennel club brings newcomers, dog-show ... Jul 27 Morgan Avila 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jul 23 Bruser 2,463
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wyandanch Mortgages