Giving to Charities for Cancer

Giving to Charities for Cancer

Posted in the Wurtsboro Forum

Breezy

Port Jervis, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Ever stop to think that billions of dollars go to large organizations for cancer research and in over 50 some odd years, still no cure. Hmmm! Here's something else to consider. Most of the top cancer organizations do not provide financial assistance to people with cancer to help them with their daily living expenses. How do I know? Because I am the founder and CEO of Bikers Against Breast Cancer, Inc. a National 501c3 organization, and for the past 8 years those same worldwide organizations refer their patients to my organization. What makes it difficult for us is we don't receive any government or corporate grants or donations. We are a small organization, but we're doing BIG things. We are currently 100% volunteer. That means no administrative overhead. Every week we get out and hustle to raise donations. But people don't seem to get why we do what we do. All I'm saying is, just because we don't have a "big name", or one that's familiar to you, doesn't mean that we aren't a reputable organization. Check us out, get involved and you too can make a change in the life of someone with cancer. www.bikersagainstbreastcancer.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wurtsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomingburg candidate concedes election; lawye... (Apr '15) Jan 28 Mark marino 2
Latin Community Jan '16 Yess90 1
Hasidic takeover (Aug '15) Dec '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 7
News Court says Bloomingburg housing plan can resume (Jun '14) Dec '15 alpom 8
Krulick gets schooled! (May '11) Nov '15 Gloria Jane 52
jerry i powlus Nov '15 silverado 1
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Nov '15 Lakewood 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wurtsboro Mortgages