Citizens Duped by Developer

Oct 14, 2013 Full story: CNN 56

The citizens of several small towns in upstate New York have been unknowing duped by a small developer and the local village board.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2013
What's the problem with Orthodox Jews moving to bloomingburg? Are these people opposing this development racist scum? Then the Feds should open a civil rights investigation . The plan was approved by the town and local zoning , so now the excuse is that it's the people that they don't like , I will fight these assholes and sue them personaly , these nazis have to be reminded that this is not nazi Germany , I am ready to spend millions to sue these asses each and every one who opposes this
DeeN

Albany, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Wow, if this is the attitude of folks planning to move in there, no wonder the locals don't want them!
Maryann Ryan

Wurtsboro, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
I will be happy to treat the hasidic community with respect when you no longer give me the finger driving up Route 17 just because I am not willing to do > 80 miles an hour, when you no longer try to run me off the road, which you have done twice because I did not get out of your way soon enough. I will be happy to treat you with respect when you pay the same traffic violations as the rest of the people in this community and when you longer get to arrogantly stand in front of a municipal judge, with your little Hasidic uniform and get your case dismissed.
Maryann Ryan

Wurtsboro, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
What's the problem with Orthodox Jews moving to bloomingburg? Are these people opposing this development racist scum? Then the Feds should open a civil rights investigation . The plan was approved by the town and local zoning , so now the excuse is that it's the people that they don't like , I will fight these assholes and sue them personaly , these nazis have to be reminded that this is not nazi Germany , I am ready to spend millions to sue these asses each and every one who opposes this
I would not be surprised if you are the asshole that gives me the finger on Route 17 for not going fast enough to suite your needs. I would tell you to go back to Israel, but they don't want you there either.

Leave the poor hard working, tax paying people of Bloomingburg, NY alone.
Maryann Ryan

Wurtsboro, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Maryann Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not be surprised if you are the asshole that gives me the finger on Route 17 for not going fast enough to suite your needs. I would tell you to go back to Israel, but they don't want you there either.
Leave the poor hard working, tax paying people of Bloomingburg, NY alone.
By the way, when you are busy giving people the finger, is that your age, IQ or number of times you have been decent to a goy, as you call us.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Maryann Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not be surprised if you are the asshole that gives me the finger on Route 17 for not going fast enough to suite your needs. I would tell you to go back to Israel, but they don't want you there either.
Leave the poor hard working, tax paying people of Bloomingburg, NY alone.
Why don't you come to the meeting and state your real name? I will be there, tell this to me in my face and off course I will record everything to be used to sue your ass off of everything you own. I am calling on the NYS AG office to come to the meeting and watch how fascist rasict talk against Jews in the middle of NY state, not Russia not Iran no no no but right here in New York,
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Maryann Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, when you are busy giving people the finger, is that your age, IQ or number of times you have been decent to a goy, as you call us.
let me add this, if the opposition succeeds in keeping the Jews out, I will buy off this project and convert this to biggest Section 8 housing in Sullivan county , I will not discriminate against anyone, African Americans , Spanish, illegals , Indians, Mexicans, Indians, Nigerians, Haitians, and what have you all the above will have preferential slots that I will advertise in every major newspaper in the USA , so mrs Maryann watch your words and your actions carefully . BTW I am contacting Norman Segal from the ACLU to get involved , and Mrs Marry Ann you could contact the Klu klax clan you idiot
CTM

Southbury, CT

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Every time the jew gets caught stealing they cry "Anti-Semitism". This is the same circumstance the Occupy Movement found themselves in when exposing the corruption on Wall Street. It's not only a jew thing with this corruption, but they do seem to have the majority of it. Senator Blumenthals father-in-law owns a lot of media, that's why you see him on TV a lot as a good guy. They don't report deeds such as the 1/4 billion in no-bid contracts to his ex law partner or his illegal dismissal of millions of $$ in illegal dumping suits, he let the dumpers go and then provided waivers to dump more! So maybe if you stop being corrupt, you won't get caught being a crook!
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Irvington, NJ

#9 Nov 12, 2013
CTM wrote:
Every time the jew gets caught stealing they cry "Anti-Semitism". This is the same circumstance the Occupy Movement found themselves in when exposing the corruption on Wall Street. It's not only a jew thing with this corruption, but they do seem to have the majority of it. Senator Blumenthals father-in-law owns a lot of media, that's why you see him on TV a lot as a good guy. They don't report deeds such as the 1/4 billion in no-bid contracts to his ex law partner or his illegal dismissal of millions of $$ in illegal dumping suits, he let the dumpers go and then provided waivers to dump more! So maybe if you stop being corrupt, you won't get caught being a crook!
Mr prove to me one applicant to this development that is a thief or corrupt as you put it and then will talk, at this point it's all about a new development like thousands around the country but somehow this development if being fought against by the locals, Why? Because its Jews that want to move in, be frank and truthfull put yourself in the shoes of a Jewish family that wants to move in and is being blocked , all because they were born Jewish.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> Mr prove to me one applicant to this development that is a thief or corrupt as you put it and then will talk, at this point it's all about a new development like thousands around the country but somehow this development if being fought against by the locals, Why? Because its Jews that want to move in, be frank and truthfull put yourself in the shoes of a Jewish family that wants to move in and is being blocked , all because they were born Jewish.
..........The very deal that got the land you idiot!
Moses kestennaum ODA

New York, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........The very deal that got the land you idiot!
your not worth responding too, didnt Mr Lamm buy the property at market value? He paid market price its an all arm lenght sale you ahole ignorant moran fck ass
CTM

Southbury, CT

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Moses kestennaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> your not worth responding too, didnt Mr Lamm buy the property at market value? He paid market price its an all arm lenght sale you ahole ignorant moran fck ass
..........I'm not worth responding to? That is always the cry of a liar when asked the very question that will prove he lies.
Yasser Arafat

Bloomingburg, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Moses? GUNS TO THE ARABS!!!!
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#15 Dec 18, 2013
Yasser Arafat wrote:
Moses? GUNS TO THE ARABS!!!!
NEVER AGAIN. Yasser? I tought you died of aids.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> NEVER AGAIN. Yasser? I tought you died of aids.
..........Heard that was your mama. Can tell she gave you the disease also every time you post.
My name is Moses too

Paul Smiths, NY

#17 Dec 31, 2013
Hasidim elsewhere must maintain jobs, forcing them to engage more with the wider society, and study on evenings and weekends.
American Hasidim view the host society as alien but not inaccessible, and increasingly enjoy American materialism if not culture
However, the most extreme Hasidic lifestyle involves a totalistic commitment to Jewish law and survival, a high level of separation of the sexes, and segregation from the modern world.
Yet Moses is the one calling everybody a racist!....
Shaking my head....
Moses want a racebaiter

Ellenville, NY

#18 Jan 2, 2014
Moses Kestenbaum was detained after hitting a yeshiva student on Malkhei Yisrael Street in Jerusalem, and fleeing from the scene.
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/12/n30645.... The ODA in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY is a goverment funded org. Yet the entire Kestenbaum Family is on the payroll for millions every year. The ODA is one big scam of taxpayers dollars that made the Kestenbaum family very rich over the years. Its a shame how our tax dollars is being stolen by crooks and swindlers , The ODA window program, small business SBA, Health and food funds, its a huge kick back scam. Moses & Louis Kestenbaum belong in Jail. Just as the ODA conspired to get over $50,000,000 in loans from the Federal Government of hard earned tax revenue, the exclusionary Hassidic Community that would move into Bloomingburg will try to take over the Pine Bush School District, and as they have done in Rockland County strip the school of funds for academic, art, music and college prep activities, while funneling that money into their substandard schools which will keep their community ignorant and pregnant making them easy prey to the religious fascism practiced to control every aspect of their lives.

This fascistic control of the Hassidic community by corrupt and manipulative religious leaders allows them to generate the block vote that corrupts the entire NY State Electoral process from local town and village politicians to Andy Cuomo and Eric Schneiderman.
Catskills

Altamonte Springs, FL

#19 Jan 3, 2014
Lived in the Catskills and I can tell you I love the summers when the Hasidim come up. I understand the frustration with traffic and driving habits but that's not everyone. My father is a caretaker for a camp in Parksville and our family has been privileged enough to be exposed to and educated on their community, religion and lifestyle. It's secular and that scares outsiders but do not judge all by the actions of one or two. We've never been treated poorly but I respect their customs as I would expect them to respect mine if I had any that were outright and strict. I'd rather have Hasidim than Monticello Section 8 trash any day. Hasidim take pride in their families, their homes and themselves. As a Catholic woman, I do not fear or resent the new proposed community. I hope they create a year round Woodridge or Woodbourne with shops, restaurants, stores that everyone would be welcome to in the ttown. Stop being blinded by stereotypes and hate, we can't change what's been done. This is America damn it.
Whistle Blower n Jewish

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jan 3, 2014
This is a classic case of robbing Peter to pay Paul. Kestenbaum and his constituents scheme money from the gov't by means of fraud and the turn around and line the pockets of politicians and officials to turn a blind eye. While they may feel that it harms nobody it is actually harming the very people they are elected to protect and serve. All the while greedy PIGS like Kestenbaum laugh all the way the way to the bank and breed hate and intolerance towards non hasid/jewish people, i.e. "goyim". It's true I have seen it with my own EYES!!!!
I greatly appreciate the hasid culture it is full of beauty, mysticism, and deep rooted traditions, however I have no tolerance for racism and cultural intolerance. We are in the year 2014 and there is no reason as AMERICA we cannot produce diversity and embrace it as well. It takes ALL parties to make this happen. Seems to me that the kind people of Bloomingburg don't have an issue with anyone's religion but rather with the deceit and lies and blatant racial targeting. Take that and smoke it in your crack pipe Moses!
Tells it like it is

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jan 3, 2014
The original Moses led the Jews out of captivity in Egypt and received the Ten Commandments from God.
Looks like this Moses is trying to do the opposite by putting his Jews into captivity and enforcing rules of their own. See for your self:

"At the gates of the village, a welcome sign lays out the rules of the town, focused mostly on decorum, appearance and separating the sexes. Although no consequences are stated, breaking rules inside Kiryas Joel is likely to result in an uncomfortable situation for outsiders. Even though the sign is consistent with the US Constitution, as it does not prohibit any behavior, many people who have passed through the town have complained, and the strict regulations have put Kiryas Joel at the center of a debate over self-governance within the United States."

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/kiryas-joe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wurtsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillipsport gets $25,000 'Golden Feather' at S... Dec 9 james 1
Cranky voters have officials worried Dec 4 hatteras island f... 2
missing pants Nov 26 COUNTRY BOOTY BUM... 1
Joel Rodriguez@ Hidden Lake Farm Nov 22 Letting you know 1
Developer Lamm loses 2 challenges (Apr '14) Nov '14 lover 21
Pine Bush district fights negative image linked... (Mar '14) Nov '14 love pine bush 5
Editorial: Bloomingburg, Mamakating offering a ... Nov '14 sherrillstar 5

Wurtsboro News Video

Wurtsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wurtsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wurtsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wurtsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:37PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots
NBC Sports 2:56 PM
Jets' Ryan on sense of humor: 'I'm not dead yet' - NBC Sports
NFL 3:27 PM
Santana Moss fined $22,050 for outburst toward ref
CBS Sports 4:41 PM
Jets DE Sheldon Richardson: I'm on the same level as guys like J.J. Watt