SoreVictim

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Awful, horrible customer service. Shady sales practices, Charged my credit card and still have no pellets. Order 90 plus days ago. Different story every time called with never a call back. Am waiting for confirmation on refund requested. Will advise. Also known as nehag.com . Steer clear of these amatures and warn your friends too.
Ripped Off

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Judged:

orderpellets.com is Pine Bush Agway/Northeast Hay and Grain out of Pine Bush NY. DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THEM. They have not filled my order which I place with Northeast Hay and Grain in Sept. Never got my order, when I canceled the order a credit was never issues. Same story as the reviews below, I spoke to Dan, Ricky & Mike in the pellet dept and never got my pellets or my refund. They would not let me speak to the person in the Finance Dept responsible for my refund.
SoreVictim

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Follow up. Did receive credit a few days later. This operation is totally unorganized. Stayed on phone until girl confirmed person at register processed credit. People have no training in proper customer service. Add that up with disorganization and lack of owner's concern about reputation and you get what we have here. They should never have taken orders for product they didn't have. Just like it says on their sales order.
Another Victim

Gilbertsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

Judged:

I too have the same exact story of all listed above. I placed an order for pellets on November 19th, wish I would have seen this first review before placing the order. Credit card was debited IMMEDIATELY it is now January 2nd and no pellets, no returned phone calls or emails other than the automated one stating their problems with their pellet program this year. When you call up there, you can't even speak to an individual, just another automated message.

BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT ORDER PELLETS FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They should have never taken orders that they couldn't fulfill. They don't have the courtesy of returning phone calls or emails, they expect customers to just sit back and "HOPE" they will get their delivery. VERY VERY VERY Unprofessional.
Beeman

Monroe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I will not shop at this store. When the new people took over dog food went up four dollars a bag overnight. I asked the man at the counter the price of a bag of dog food and when he rang it up it was a different price. I asked why, he said it was a mis-communication. Not honest is what I call it.
Buyer Beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Judged:

terrible to deal with, ordered pellets sept 24, they took my money, jan 6 still no pellets and just try to reach anyone. impossible!! customer service is really bad.
laura

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

It used to be so nice at Agway..now, I never go there. The people there are a little creepy. Bad vibe.
The King Of Pellets

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

If you want to buy some Multi Use Fuel Pellets and are tired of getting ripped off, misled we hav ejsut the product for you.

We are selling Fruit Pits and competing against wood pellets. Much better prodcut and we are going to take care of our customers. Some of the advantages of buying Fruit Pits :

High BTU's ( 7500-8500 )
Low Ash
Virtually fines FREE
No odor
No wood alergy
Prodcut CAN get wet
and te best advantage is this product is 100 % GREEN - No tree will ever be cut to manufactur or produce !!!

Natures way to heat you home. Clean, affordable and plenty of supply. Little tiny meteorites !!!!

Call me at 800-367-7054 or e-mail me at thekingofpellets@yahoo.com
aol user

Wallkill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

They are a ripoff.dog food is way too expensive...shop walden animal deli now.
Happy at Agway

Kerhonkson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Could the above post be from Walden Animal Deli? Sad way to attack your competition. I spoke with the folks at Pine Bush Agway about this post and they told me that they would beat anyones price on Dog Food, Cat Food, Horse Feed or any of the other products they carry. If you are buying it at another store just bring the receipt in to the store manager and you will be able to buy it right here in Pine Bush at the same, if not lower price. I have found just the opposite that this poster writes. Their prices are right in line with everyone elses and there is no need to drive to Middletown let alone Walden!
Anthony Dibiasi Jr

Goshen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Is this store slated to close in 2011?
Happy at Agway

Kerhonkson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

The store closed after decades of operation by a few different owners near the end of 2008. If you read some of the earlier posts it will be clear as to why. At this writing the store was re-opened and is being operated by the owners of True Value in Pine Bush in December of 2009. The store seems to be doing well and I would imagine will be opened for some years to come.
pissed of in pine bush

Ramsey, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

correct same owner of true value. both places stink i purchased a lawn mower from true value 4 days later the thing blows up. told they would have to send it out no exchange no refund. talked to owner same run around. the sales associates suck the manager sucks and the owner is a piece of work also avoid the stores. from somebody who was shafted buyer beware you been warned.
Happy Customer

Pine Bush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

This place is awesome,and the people are very friendly,better prices then tractor and supply
kathy valentin

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

I am the owner of Walden Animal Deli and I just came across this post today. I just want to clear up that I DID NOT make the post referring to Walden Animal Deli, nor did any of my employees make that post.

Since 2005, when I purchased my store, I have worked hard at remaining friendly with ALL of my competitors and this can be confirmed by calling any one of them. I was not only friendly with Nick when he owned Pine Bush Agway, but I was his sub-dealer. I don't personally know the current owner of Agway, but I know he is a long-time businessman in PB and I don't begrudge any smart business move he makes, even if it affects my business. That is capitalism. I stand behind my store and my ethics.
No name

Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

It got closed down for a while because the owner was into gambling. The only reason that place is still open, even after a tractor supply was built in town, is because the owner also owns True Value, a small constuction and supply store. One of my friends was invited, by the owner, to pet is "friendly" dog and got bit in the ankle, though cowboy boots!!! Theplace is always a wreck, no one is ever there, it's a wonder it hasn't been shut down.
You people are NUTs

Pine Bush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I go their to buy my feed,and everyone is so friendly,and the place is very clean..What does his dog biting someone,have to do with anything.I hope it stays open,their prices,,compared to the Walden Animal deli,,are by far cheaper..
Elijah

Wurtsboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I assure you there is always someone at Agway to help you find what you're looking for and if WE don't have what you want, I will point you in the right direction. I'm pretty much always at the store which avid customers can attest to. Whatever you need, come on in and I'll do my best to help you out (and sincerely enjoy doing it as well!):)
HAPPY customer

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Anyone that runs a business of any sort knows that you can't please every customer no matter how hard you try..some people just enjoy complaining, some just want something for nothing. Being myself in retail for 26 years have seen PLENTY of the aforementioned customers...I understand your frustration but shame on you! If you had a pleasant experience would you post it?? That being said, I feel the people running both shops, whomever they may be, are doing a fine job. Agway has a very nice young man that is both knowledgeable and friendly and has helped me with many purchases with my girls fish tanks...he even offered too come help me set it up! He shows care for his store and customers. I personally will continue to give them my business as well as any other business in town regardless of anyone's opinion..be an adult and make your own decisions based on your own experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wurtsboro News Video

•••
•••

Wurtsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wurtsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE