Bloomingburg housing development foes ask Rep. Maloney for federal probe

Nov 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Herald-Record

Residents of Bloomingburg and the surrounding area are demanding a federal investigation into allegations of corruption and deceit by village officials.Several dozen residents aired their grievances to Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney at an emotional meeting Saturday at the Galleria at Crystal Run mall and urged the congressman to help set up a meeting ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Looking forward fo a full fledge imvestigation representative Maloney . Lets be frank and square this entire episode is against the chasidim being blocked from moving into bloominburg ny by local racists and hatebaters. In america you dont discriminate against anyone or you will have your ass dragged into a court of law. Its the duty of local and national authority to imvestigate this shamefull discrimination activity against fellow americans, be it chasidim ir african american ir spanish ir mexicans. Rep Maloney should be fair and square and bring to light these race batting rascals.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Look at the topix moderators remove posts that shed a different view on this subject...
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
Look at the topix moderators remove posts that shed a different view on this subject...
The only thing the AG has to do is to investigate these rascal Nazis who hate and scream fire in a packed hall. The law should strip them of everting they own as a warming to society at large not to tolerate racisim , as the governor has said that there is Zero tolerace for racists and bigots among us
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing the AG has to do is to investigate these rascal Nazis who hate and scream fire in a packed hall. The law should strip them of everting they own as a warming to society at large not to tolerate racisim , as the governor has said that there is Zero tolerace for racists and bigots among us
..........You keep changing the subject from corruption to name-calling, a classic case of the perpetrator trying to look like the victim.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing the AG has to do is to investigate these rascal Nazis who hate and scream fire in a packed hall. The law should strip them of everting they own as a warming to society at large not to tolerate racisim , as the governor has said that there is Zero tolerace for racists and bigots among us
..........So what is your involvment with this development? Are you a broker, builder ,subcontractor?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........So what is your involvment with this development? Are you a broker, builder ,subcontractor?
i have no involvement what ever in this development. My only involvment is the cry for justice in this ugly discrimination that is unfolding before our eyes. Only when hasidim are involved the anti semites and the blind creep out of the woodworks and creat havoch, be it the much needed water project in KJ or housing in bloomingass NY . I have spoken to many top Civil rights Attorneys and all have stated the same , that this is blatant discrimination, and should this project fail I assure you that shit will hit the fan and every ass in bloomingass will be draged into a court of law to rectify this ugly injustice. I will personaly finance and fund the cost of such a litigation case .
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> i have no involvement what ever in this development. My only involvment is the cry for justice in this ugly discrimination that is unfolding before our eyes. Only when hasidim are involved the anti semites and the blind creep out of the woodworks and creat havoch, be it the much needed water project in KJ or housing in bloomingass NY . I have spoken to many top Civil rights Attorneys and all have stated the same , that this is blatant discrimination, and should this project fail I assure you that shit will hit the fan and every ass in bloomingass will be draged into a court of law to rectify this ugly injustice. I will personaly finance and fund the cost of such a litigation case .
..........It's a crooked land deal some jews got caught in, and like a bunch of scammers are now playing the "anti-semetic" card to try to change the subject and get out of trouble.
My name is moses too

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 1

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........It's a crooked land deal some jews got caught in, and like a bunch of scammers are now playing the "anti-semetic" card to try to change the subject and get out of trouble.
Finally an intelligent quote. I knew we had at least one thing in common. I couldn't agree more with your statement as it rings truer than anything that Kestenbaum has said thus far. Bravo!
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 3

My name is moses too wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally an intelligent quote. I knew we had at least one thing in common. I couldn't agree more with your statement as it rings truer than anything that Kestenbaum has said thus far. Bravo!
..........Go get a life...
CTM

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 3

I am really Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wurtsboro News Video

•••
•••

Wurtsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wurtsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••