Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Wrightsville Forum

Comments (Page 2,239)

Showing posts 44,761 - 44,780 of51,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
so attacking the messenger after the correction.
the point still stands.
if fainting disqualifies someone from holding office why did that not apply to both President's mentioned.
Still confused, I see. A STROKE means a person is not in any condition to make a decision on the economy, a countries secutity or life and death decisions, and at a less important decision making, a STROKE victim can't even feed themselves. This goes on for years. The flu means an upset stomach, a headache, loss of appetite. Usually lasts a few days to a week or so
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Still confused, I see. A STROKE means a person is not in any condition to make a decision on the economy, a countries secutity or life and death decisions, and at a less important decision making, a STROKE victim can't even feed themselves. This goes on for years. The flu means an upset stomach, a headache, loss of appetite. Usually lasts a few days to a week or so
and you have no proof of any stroke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22680...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinto...

"Dr. James Liu, director of the Center for Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery at the Neurological Institute of New Jersey, said that concussion and head injury can lead to blurred or double vision in some cases, and that this symptom can linger for a while during recovery.

"It is possible that blurred or double vision can last up to weeks and even months," he said. "This really depends on the severity of the head injury. In cases of concussions, these symptoms are usually temporary and eventually resolve with time."

so you have what doctor claiming a stroke?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, an Romney's going to win the election. That Nate Silver doesn't know squat.
Dennis

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.
These people don't know if they are coming or going and which side is up and which side is down. They are absolutely clueless in their remarks.
Those people know how to spell poster.......

I expect more from a spell checking fool like yourself....or is just another example of your hypocracy.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

While President Obama didn't find it necessary to send anyone to Navy SEAL and hero Chris Kyle's funeral, he did find it necessary to send a delegation to the funeral of dictator Hugo Chavez, the beloved dictator of Obama and some of you brainless liberal posters on here.

Keep on defending these A$$holes, we know where your love is for our American soldiers and America. You should be ashamed and hide your pathetic a$$es in a cave.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have no proof of any stroke.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22680...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinto...
"Dr. James Liu, director of the Center for Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery at the Neurological Institute of New Jersey, said that concussion and head injury can lead to blurred or double vision in some cases, and that this symptom can linger for a while during recovery.
"It is possible that blurred or double vision can last up to weeks and even months," he said. "This really depends on the severity of the head injury. In cases of concussions, these symptoms are usually temporary and eventually resolve with time."
so you have what doctor claiming a stroke?
Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...

Here's the bottom line...something more then a fainting spell happened to Hillary Clinton, that is not a mystery. And quite frankly, I really don't give a flying leap what her problem is. The only reason she is where she is...is because of who she married, not her own ability. The woman can't talk right, she stumbles and stammers. She messed up big time with Benghazi that caused the death of 4 Americans. Hey, who knows....maybe it's karma....you know, what goes around, comes around.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people know how to spell poster.......
I expect more from a spell checking fool like yourself....or is just another example of your hypocracy.
Hey idiot, learn to spell hypocrisy first before you open you big mouth next time. LMFAO....you never fail to amaze me with your stupidness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
when President Bush sr vomited and then fainted from the flu in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bus...
guess that would mean he should of stepped down as being unfit for office?.
Unlike Hillary, Bush immediately returned to work.
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Death wrote:
While President Obama didn't find it necessary to send anyone to Navy SEAL and hero Chris Kyle's funeral, he did find it necessary to send a delegation to the funeral of dictator Hugo Chavez, the beloved dictator of Obama and some of you brainless liberal posters on here.
Keep on defending these A$$holes, we know where your love is for our American soldiers and America. You should be ashamed and hide your pathetic a$$es in a cave.
Well,well,well finally on another site someone agree's with me and others...You need to read the other sites and join in who-ever you are however i hope you do belive in what you say and are not trying to fuel the flame so to say???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...
Here's the bottom line...something more then a fainting spell happened to Hillary Clinton, that is not a mystery. And quite frankly, I really don't give a flying leap what her problem is. The only reason she is where she is...is because of who she married, not her own ability. The woman can't talk right, she stumbles and stammers. She messed up big time with Benghazi that caused the death of 4 Americans. Hey, who knows....maybe it's karma....you know, what goes around, comes around.
Don't worry.

Hillary will get thrown under the Michelle Obama campaign bus.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
so you have no credible evidence of your claim.
basically you invent claims out of thin air.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Hillary, Bush immediately returned to work.
so you want to move the goalposts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Normal aging is a factor with an old bat like Hillary.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Philadelphia Closes 23 Public Schools Amid Protests
National teachers union president and 18 others arrested.

Time to live within our means. The waste must go, despite the over paid and under qualified teachers whining. The Philadelphia school system has been a waste far too long.

Of course the teachers will cry, but it's time to weed out the worthless over paid scum suckers.
Dan the Baiter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I feel cheated my 1st grade teacher did not have a masters degree making 100K a year.

And then there is the shame of attending 1-12 grades with 30 plus fellow students (sometimes 40)

And then there was that shameful year when there were two rows of 3rd grade and 3 rows of 4th grade in the same room with the same teacher.

Time to live within our means.

The waste must go, despite the over paid and under qualified teachers whining.

The Philadelphia school system has been a waste far too long.
Dan the Baiter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Half pay, 401K!

Union thugs sitting on their overpaid and underachieving asses.
Dan the Man Chambersburg

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

If you were't backward unenlightened haters,I could educate you.But since you choose to be intollerant,uneducated right wing nutjobs I won't grace you with my wisdom.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
If you were't backward unenlightened haters,I could educate you.But since you choose to be intollerant,uneducated right wing nutjobs I won't grace you with my wisdom.
We are truly crushed.

Take a hike, dirtbag.
Dennis

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot, learn to spell hypocrisy first before you open you big mouth next time. LMFAO....you never fail to amaze me with your stupidness.
Ok postefr ....looks like your spelling sucks and by the way your intellect is underwheming too.

Spell check checkmate.
Dennis

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are truly crushed.
Take a hike, dirtbag.
12,000 posts later and you're still a piece of crap.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,761 - 44,780 of51,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for York County was issued at April 23 at 8:06PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wrightsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wrightsville Jobs

•••
•••