Man faces trial in Wrightsville hotel...

Man faces trial in Wrightsville hotel fire

There are 10 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jun 20, 2008, titled Man faces trial in Wrightsville hotel fire. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Wrightsville man charged with burning down the Hometown Hotel two months ago waived his right to a preliminary hearing Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Glenn

Wilmington, DE

#1 Jun 20, 2008
Give him time served and 12 months community service at the Chester County Burn Center.
business chick

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 21, 2008
Glenn wrote:
Give him time served and 12 months community service at the Chester County Burn Center.
I agree.
lost

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2008
why because he killed the bed bugs
toomuch

Union, NJ

#4 Jun 25, 2008
lost wrote:
why because he killed the bed bugs
many people including the firefighters could have lost their lives and all you can do is make fun at a very devastated incident. I think you are the one who needs help. go live with the snakes they have no feelings and have venom , just like you
A MOTHER

Reinholds, PA

#5 Jun 25, 2008
this person caused people to lose everything...not to mention a building that has been around forever. All because of neglegence wanting to be a flame thrower. He sounds CRAZY!!
SLEEPER

AOL

#6 Jun 25, 2008
i hope he burns in hell for what he caused everyone involved the owners and their family and the people who lived up stairs lost alot glenn and lost and business chick you guys have no soul and i hope you guys burn in hell also the owners were good people and they didn't deserve to lose everything they built for many years this guy who did this is a wack-o i know cause i know him and i know whats going on so don't talk shit
Glenn

Wilmington, DE

#7 Jun 30, 2008
business chick wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Thank you so much for your approval in my opinion. Not many folks agrree with any of my quotes, but I try to look at things in a positive in view of the publics interest. Would love to hear more from you and you can email me directly at [email protected] Thank you!
Nancy

Riverside, NJ

#9 Jul 1, 2008
Glenn wrote:
You are a very sick person and your the one who should be doing comminity sevice. Maybe then your learn what compassion is
Ted

Riverside, NJ

#10 Jul 1, 2008
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for your approval in my opinion. Not many folks agrree with any of my quotes, but I try to look at things in a positive in view of the publics interest. Would love to hear more from you and you can email me directly at [email protected] Thank you!

why so you can start a fan club to make fun of other peoples lost and devastation. Maybe have donation from members to buy army boots so you can all kick those poor people when they are down.
sniffers6968

Carlisle, PA

#12 Apr 15, 2011
hey nancy of mount wolf pa , he did that town a huge favor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... Aug '16 Onelittlesoul 1
Stacy Holliday-White Jun '16 sum1 1
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... Jun '16 greymouser 5
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun '16 Blorgon 3
Moving to Columbia (Jul '14) May '16 Anonymous 3
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr '16 Yourmom90 4
News Undercover prostitution sting nets 10 arrests (Oct '10) Jan '16 Putin 7

Wrightsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrightsville Mortgages