York County sheriff's deputies arrest...

York County sheriff's deputies arrest 11 on warrants

There are 16 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 20, 2010, titled York County sheriff's deputies arrest 11 on warrants. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The York County Sheriff's Office conducted a warrant sweep on Sunday, arresting 11 people on 27 warrants, with costs and fines totaling more than $45,500. The following people were arrested: Michael Carney , 51 of Wrightsville, one domestic relations bench warrant for $25,491.14. Ivan Delvalle , 36 of York, one criminal warrant for felony drug act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

good

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Good job !!!
The Drama Continues

Spring Grove, PA

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Keep serving them !!!!!!!!!!
ben dover

Lancaster, PA

#3 Dec 20, 2010
The sheriff arrestes em,but the f****** courts and judges releases em,the courts agree to payment plans for the fines and such,then they skip.
former northerner

Little River, SC

#4 Dec 20, 2010
why do they pick up some and let others get away with it I know of one that for 4 years they have done nothing even when person dont show up for hearings.Shouldn't it apply to all regaurdless to gender.Its the children that suffer because of the parents disreguard for their children.
former northerner

Little River, SC

#5 Dec 20, 2010
ben dover wrote:
The sheriff arrestes em,but the f****** courts and judges releases em,the courts agree to payment plans for the fines and such,then they skip.
this is so true and when they pick them up again they do the same thing all over again and again.
Just_Me

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
ben dover wrote:
Or they get away with paying "whatever they can afford", which usually equates to several cents per month in perpetuity (as long as they are attempting to pay).
Red Lion Resident

Red Lion, PA

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Seriously? I mean .. glad you got them, however,$45k is actually money that will not come to the county like you make it sound, its going to someone's mother. Has this really come down to what York County Top News is?
Mark

Stewartstown, PA

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Where is a dead beat Dad getting 25,491.14 dollars?
beavcoon

San Jose, CA

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Like PA is way behind on the times. Dead beat parents go to jail and they can sit there with all the luxuries of home and not have to go out and find a job to support the children they were adult enough to make or help make. Make them dead beats get a job even if its minimum wage and give the entire checks to the parents owed money. When they get out they can get a 2nd job to provide for their own needs.

They should be required to work 40 hrs a week at one job at minimum wage to provide for their kids and then let them work a 2nd job to provide for themselves. Only all the money from job 1 should be taken to support the children. Let them keep all the money from Job # 2 to supply their needs. Job # 1 should be tax free too!
CITY GIRL

York, PA

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Why would Domestics let someone get 25 grand in the arrears?????????? My son owed 86 dollars because the holiday fell on his work days and they got in his check and took it the next week. Left him with $58.00 to live on!!!!!!!!!!
Tea Party Man

New Freedom, PA

#14 Dec 20, 2010
CITY GIRL wrote:
Why would Domestics let someone get 25 grand in the arrears?????????? My son owed 86 dollars because the holiday fell on his work days and they got in his check and took it the next week. Left him with $58.00 to live on!!!!!!!!!!
This is a good clean fourum. Please don't talk about people getting it in arrears. Dont ask dont tell. Sarah P in 2012 please.
Tea Party Man

New Freedom, PA

#18 Dec 20, 2010
WILL TEABAG U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah's a JOKE and so are you!!!
Thats a good one. Ha ha. Just U wait til 2012! Yea!
Ever Notice

Lancaster, PA

#19 Dec 20, 2010
How they term parking tickets "magistrate warrants".
yorkbred

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Dec 21, 2010
beavcoon wrote:
Like PA is way behind on the times. Dead beat parents go to jail and they can sit there with all the luxuries of home and not have to go out and find a job to support the children they were adult enough to make or help make. Make them dead beats get a job even if its minimum wage and give the entire checks to the parents owed money. When they get out they can get a 2nd job to provide for their own needs.
They should be required to work 40 hrs a week at one job at minimum wage to provide for their kids and then let them work a 2nd job to provide for themselves. Only all the money from job 1 should be taken to support the children. Let them keep all the money from Job # 2 to supply their needs. Job # 1 should be tax free too!
I agree that a man should pay there share as like women should who owe child support.
but, it takse two to make a child not. so to say that "dad" or "mom" should live a life of a pauper so the other parent can sit back and take it easy is wrong.
Before you spamers spam me think with your brain not your pinky.
I have been on both sides of this situation as a payer and a reciver of support.
FeelsBadNot

York, PA

#21 Dec 21, 2010
CITY GIRL wrote:
So sorry your poor son only had $58 to live on. So your saying his kids don't deserve the $86??? They didn't ask to be born and the father is responsible for his children. Give me a break, I don't feel abit sorry for your son, I feel sorry for his children, and looks like your son had a good teacher!
You SO Funny

York, PA

#22 Dec 21, 2010
beavcoon wrote:
You so funny, yo you can't make them work if they do not want too even if they are in the slammer. Anyway, by the time they get paid there is nothing left to live on so why not live tax-free in the slammer = meals, tv, rec and the list goes on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep 2 aol 174
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Aug '17 CCEASYRIDER 8
News Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Just saying 46
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1
News Wrightsville Forming Own Police Department (Nov '06) Dec '16 Jon 17
Searching for Dr. James L. Jamison of Wrightsvi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Michael Angelo 1
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Onelittlesoul 1

Wrightsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrightsville Mortgages